Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (11/10 to 11/16)

sunday ads

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#211 jdktech2010

jdktech2010

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

This makes me feel a bit better.  I'm going to try for the B2G1 at amazon first and if the games I want are out of stock quickly on that one, I'll try Target on Tuesday.  If they don't have the selection I want, I will hop on over to TRU for this one and if for some reason all is lost, I'll have Best Buy as my backup. 

I would love for Gamestop to do something so I could one stop shop when I pick up my ps4 but 25, 50 or a free game is better than nothing.

#212 megagoat

megagoat

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

Just picked up 3 PS4 games
Have GCU

Got 20% off
Got 20% off the 20% off off, which was 20% of the now 80% off original price, which is 16%
So each item was 36% off

This didn't include the $25 for buying 3, which is in points

The reason may be that in this transaction re-uped on GCU using that $30 coupon while already having GCU, so it may have doubled the 20% for that reason

If could have seen this shit happening, I would have bought more shit

It may have been an error by the operator, the GCU re-up in the transaction, or a global Fuck up
Got away with the games I wanted at a better deal that Target though

#213 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

Hitting up Toys R Us for my gaming accessories. I'm down for 2 Controllers and the Camera or just 3 Controllers instead. I mean other then Just Dance and the Playroom demo what other games utilizes the camera? 

:3ds: : Pokemon X  :psp: : Little Big Planet

:ps3: : Disney Infinity    :br: / :dvd:  : Orphan Black

:pc: : Skyrim Legendary

:wiiu: : Mario Kart 8  :xb1: : Assassin's Creed BF   :ps4: : Need for Speed Rivals

#214 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

lol not a single promo for next gen games. great job kmart, keep it competitive.

#215 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

You have to make your own deals at Kmart.

Example: Buy 2 $25 Gift Cards (in separate transactions) get 2 $5 Award Cards

Then you would buy a next gen game using the GC and also use a coupon from you SYWR account (example: Spend $50 earn $10 in SYWR points),

You just have to be creative

#216 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

Gift card offer is really good. I used that last week to get a WiiU Mario/Luigi bundle for $250 bucks and got $30 in points back pushing my points total up from $57 to $87 :) . Luckily my Kmart did not have any dated award cards so they just issued me undated ones instead. Therefore I did not have to wait a week to use them. I just kept going back for pairs of $25 Kmart gift cards and getting $10 gift cards back each time. 5 pairs of $25 gift cards+$50 earned award cards covered the $299 purchase price. I used about 30 bucks of my own points to cover the tax but that was just offset by the $30 in points back promotion last week. Finally I used a 10% back in points on $100 or more electronics purchase and I was 30 bucks ahead of the game.

Was surprised I thought I was going to have to wait for black friday chaos to get a good WiiU bundle deal

#217 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

Thanks, GBA, you helped me formulate that plan ;)

#218 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:01 AM

Com'on Assassin's Creed IV, come back in stock so I can make my 3 game order!

#219 GuyManDude

GuyManDude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

Picked up my PS4 games this afternoon.  Got Killzone: Shadow Fall, Battlefield 4, and Knack.  Had pre-orders for KZ and BF4.  I'm a Gamer's Club Unlocked member and the 20% off registered without a hitch.  $144 before tax and waiting for my $35 in RZ certs to post ($25 for 3 + $10 BF4).

Got my games and my 1.5TB hard drive upgrade.  All that's left is the PS4!

#220 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

Kmart has the regular and Zelda deluxe Wii U bundles(the 2 I see online) for $289. Tempted to go the gift cards route for the Zelda bundle, but I have credit elsewhere.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#221 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:32 AM

For the PS4 games, what are all the offers people are combining at BB? Just B2G1 and 25 dollars off 3 games?

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#222 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

For the PS4 games, what are all the offers people are combining at BB? Just B2G1 and 25 dollars off 3 games?

By now that won't work; corporate email put an end to double-dipping on that this morning.  Doesn't mean you shouldn't still try though. ;)

#223 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

By now that won't work; corporate email put an end to double-dipping on that this morning.  Doesn't mean you shouldn't still try though. ;)

Oh darn. So it's one or the other?

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#224 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:53 AM

Oh darn. So it's one or the other?

Not exactly; both.  They take $35 off your free game, get it?

If you're sly about it, you can still get both promos but it involves buying an extra game (i.e. do a B2G1 on two of the promo games and then buy the third separately later).  Obviously only good if you wanted four games.

#225 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:18 AM

Not exactly; both.  They take $35 off your free game, get it?

If you're sly about it, you can still get both promos but it involves buying an extra game (i.e. do a B2G1 on two of the promo games and then buy the third separately later).  Obviously only good if you wanted four games.

Oh, okay. I gotcha. Now to decide what games to pick. LOL

#226 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:04 AM

cheapyD u forgot that GS is having a deal were u get 90% in trade-in when u trade-in a ps3 towards your ps4 pre-order

#227 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:03 AM

cheapyD u forgot that GS is having a deal were u get 90% in trade-in when u trade-in a ps3 towards your ps4 pre-order

The deal the was Sunday only and now over?

#228 lizard6king6

lizard6king6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

Got the b2g1 yesterday as posted previously but found out I didnt get a $25 gift card for gettign 3 games. Owell still 3 games for $130 after tax not too bad......... I got some points towards my account as well. I'll take it.

#229 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

Never mind, didn't realize you had to buy a Wii U as well as the game.

#230 LiquidSnape

LiquidSnape

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

Got the b2g1 yesterday as posted previously but found out I didnt get a $25 gift card for gettign 3 games. Owell still 3 games for $130 after tax not too bad......... I got some points towards my account as well. I'll take it.

Its being given out in RZ points and only if you are a GCU member

I called about it today because I had to get them to add my 500 points from COD Ghosts to my pending points apparently it wasnt linked to my account despite the purchase points being there, I asked if I would still get the 1250 from buying the 3 games yesterday (BF4 AC4 and Killzone) and using the B2G1 match and was told "Yes" so who knows? If not I still got 3  ps4 games for 33 bucks each and 15 dollars coming back hopefully in time for black friday if I do get them thats pretty much a free game on BF

#231 AznOffroadPower

AznOffroadPower

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

Failed to price match at bbb with the bogo here in fresno and clovis

#232 zandrolouie

zandrolouie

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

^ Yep, Best Buy blows! 

They wont match Target nor ToysRUs :( It's their loss....

#233 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

Does either TRU or Target include preorders into this? Would LOVE a BF4 / NFS Rivals / MArio 3D World preorder

#234 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

^ Yep, Best Buy blows! 

They wont match Target nor ToysRUs :( It's their loss....

Same with Walmart. I have two walmarts; one five minutes away and the other ten. The closest Target? 30+ min. LAME.

I kinda see Best Buy's way - they lose money on those 100% trade in bonuses, but they also lock in those people with store credit. So people who have traded in hundreds of dollars in games will be much more inclined to spend their money there and, at the very least, they get $25 per 3 games back. In the end, not a bad deal if you trade in lots of modern games.

But Walmart? No justification I can find. They are just terrible with no sense of competition. They have "typical anti-consumer corporation" written all over them. The fact that they won't even think to offer $10 off a game in consolation says a lot about them. They'll be sitting on a pile of unsold stock, wondering what went wrong. The cycle will continue!

#235 unknown0

unknown0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

Is Best Buy still having 100% bonus on game trade ins?  I don't see it on their site.  Do I need to be a member of something?

#236 bw5150

bw5150

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

Yea, its still 100% bonus and I think it stays the same for next week.