GGT 273 blames the PS4 for dot's upcoming diarrhea

is it incoming or upcoming?

anyways

brb bathroom

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely, I'm planning on going through a bunch of them again sometime soonish!

I need to buy a DS lite. I still have my gameboy advance to play gameboy games on but DS lite looks better I want to play minish cap again.

Two people have asked me if I was going to san antonio comic con. I didn't even know that was a thing.

The music is so good in Zelda I they just re-used it in every zelda game from that point on.

I need to buy a DS lite. I still have my gameboy advance to play gameboy games on but DS lite looks better I want to play minish cap again.
Yeah, got that on my 3DS thanks to the ambassador program, definitely a fun one....the 3DS is great for old zeldas, has like 7 of em so far.

Two people have asked me if I was going to san antonio comic con. I didn't even know that was a thing.

The music is so good in Zelda I they just re-used it in every zelda game from that point on.
That's why they have the symphony to show off their awesome music!

Confirmed. LttP's soundtrack still kills it for me though.
dark world is pretty awesome

Yeah, got that on my 3DS thanks to the ambassador program, definitely a fun one....the 3DS is great for old zeldas, has like 7 of em so far.

That's why they have the symphony to show off their awesome music!
holy shit you guys got minish cap too? I thought it was only LTTP its a shame I missed out on that ambassador thing

Zelda II is amazing and underrated. Downward thrust is the single greatest gaming move in all of gaming throughout the history of gaming. Upward thrust fails in comparison. 

is it incoming or upcoming?

anyways

brb bathroom
It would most likely be incoming, for that is more immediate, but who cares, it's diarrhea. It's both. Power to the shitters.

I can't wait to hear Dark World in the next Thor movie.

To anyone who likes Duck Tales NES you have Zelda II to thank for that. Downward thrust strikes again!

I had so many things to say but now I'm too upset that you guys let this happen.

You know, I can only blame myself cuz of this.

You're all forgiven.

hey guys, i need to ask you guys a stupid question, i recently purchased some akaline aa batteries from staples. when i received the package today, i found the packaging for the batteries ripped open, is this normal?

Well for an achievement you need to go down there but yeah other then that unless you need like 5 dragon scales no point of going down there
Tell me more about these achievements?

Speaking of, should I buy all the spells with my one character or should I spread that cross multiple (just buying them, not trying to use them)? Is playing NG+ preferable to just making another undead scene chick?

Tell me more about these achievements?

Speaking of, should I buy all the spells with my one character or should I spread that cross multiple (just buying them, not trying to use them)? Is playing NG+ preferable to just making another undead scene chick?
Your stats don't reset when you NG+ everything you own SL and items follow you the only thing that reset is the difficulty of the enemies and keys and rings are removed that would further your progress in the game so its up to you if you want to buy them now.

One achievement is for collecting all weapons one of which you get from cutting off the dragon's tail forgot which weapon and the other is joining its covenant the dragon doesn't go hostile if you cut its tail first

hey guys, i need to ask you guys a stupid question, i recently purchased some akaline aa batteries from staples. when i received the package today, i found the packaging for the batteries ripped open, is this normal?
Were they sent in bubble mailer?

yeah, this is first time ordering batteries for online shipping. i usually pick up batteries from local b&m stores
They probably got crushed. I hate ordering from gamefly or amazon because they always send shit in bubble mailers and always come crush

I feel like the answer to this is yes, but do I have to get all the weapons with one character?

I know that the boss souls require multiple playthroughs since they make different weapons.

I feel like the answer to this is yes, but do I have to get all the weapons with one character?

I know that the boss souls require multiple playthroughs since they make different weapons.
Yes if I had my other guy I could join your game and just drop them and you'd get the achievement but I don't so I can't.

Yup don't forget to attack Gwyndolin before you finish the game

really? it looked like someone ripped it open
yeah USPS gives 0 fucks about bubble mailers and whats inside

bread's done
Back