Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

MONSTER HUNTER 3 ULTIMATE (WII U) + Nintendo classic controller pro - $19.99 (+$8 shipping)

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#1 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

MONSTER HUNTER™ 3 ULTIMATE (WII U™) - $19.99 + (about $8 for shipping) (and tax).

Comes with Free Nintendo classic controller pro (a $20 value).  Shipping is pretty bad, but purchasing other products along with it helps ease the blow.

I apologize if this has been posted already.  Pretty good deal.

EDIT:

Deal is dead, price is now $29.99 (+$8 ship).

Best online trading website currently in my opinion.  Trust me I'm a CAG.

Banner2.png

#2 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

WILL BB PM THIS? Jk XD I kid, I kid... But seriously WOW that is a good deal.

#3 Maskim

Maskim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

I'd rebuy that game at 20 or less in a heartbeat.  The shipping, though, will keep me from biting on this one.

Posted Image

#4 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

Digital River...

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

If you're not scum, you can send me a PM for a $10 off a year of PS+ at GS. Expires 7/21.

#5 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

Keep in mind that the 3DS version has Club Nintendo coins, but the Wii U version doesn't. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#6 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

Just bought this for $30 at Meijer but unopened so sounds good to me.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#7 zenosparadox

zenosparadox

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Bit on this. Thanks for posting!

#8 Crimson Mist

Crimson Mist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

I can use that controller to play some Wii games. But if I add another controller to my collection...wife will murder me. I already booked one of her drawers for all my controllers (2 PS3 Dualshocks, WiiU Gamepad, WiiU Pro controller, Wii Remote Plus, and Wii Nunchuck). Plus I already have the game. Stupid Newegg with their $12 off pre-orders from last year. :( 

#9 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

Well with shipping and tax it was just a hair under $30 but still saving a couple dollars and having a free controller (so I can return this GC controller adapter) isn't too bad.  FYI to anyone who wants to grab their other sale stuff like Remember Me (comes with free DLC), Dark Arisen (free bobblehead) or Lost Planet 3 if you hit three games the shipping drops down to like $5 and gets cheaper the more you add to your cart.

Dark Arisen and Lost Planet 3 are also trade two games so if you happen to really want to shift real money to GS credit and save on shipping you have that option at least.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#10 wowzors

wowzors

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

Seems like a good deal, I signed up for one.

#11 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

Well with shipping and tax it was just a hair under $30 but still saving a couple dollars and having a free controller (so I can return this GC controller adapter) isn't too bad.  FYI to anyone who wants to grab their other sale stuff like Remember Me (comes with free DLC), Dark Arisen (free bobblehead) or Lost Planet 3 if you hit three games the shipping drops down to like $5 and gets cheaper the more you add to your cart.

Yep. If you're buying in bulk the shipping becomes a wash. Also remember at some point it becomes cheaper to switch from USPS to UPS too.

#12 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

Yep. If you're buying in bulk the shipping becomes a wash. Also remember at some point it becomes cheaper to switch from USPS to UPS too.

Sadly I can't justify spending real money on games right now or I would have picked up Remember Me and Dark Arisen.  Only reason I'm doing this is because I'll be getting more real money back when I return the first copy and this one comes with a $20 controller.

#13 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

Grr I just bought a [used] classic controller [for $9 after PUR Pro] on Saturday and I certainly don't need another one. Sad to say I'll be passing on MH3U for now until its $20 flat.

Currently Playing:
:ps3: nothing
:pc: Payday 2
:psp: Ys: Memories of Celceta / Rayman Legends

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World / Xenoblade Chronicles

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

#14 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

Will get BB price match tomorrow ;)  I printed out the page now  can't beat $20 for this sucker.

"Evil is Funs"

#15 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

It shows backordered on the Wii U page.  Which basically means, they'll take your money now and when they eventually get more stock in, they'll ship it.  This can be months from now and, even if you try to cancel it, they'll still ship it and say oh, well, we couldn't cancel it and you can send it back to us when you get it.  DR did this when Square Enix had that big sale towards the end of last year so you buy at your own risk here.

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#16 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

It shows backordered on the Wii U page.  Which basically means, they'll take your money now and when they eventually get more stock in, they'll ship it.  This can be months from now and, even if you try to cancel it, they'll still ship it and say oh, well, we couldn't cancel it and you can send it back to us when you get it.  DR did this when Square Enix had that big sale towards the end of last year so you buy at your own risk here.

On the page if you click the Wii U tab it says "Available Now" where do you see anything about backordered?

Indie Gala Codemasters / January bundles $2.50 each. Indie Gala Capsule Computers $3.65 each. 70+ Steam keys for sale. Check out my trade thread. Direct Link:
Need to buy something from Green Man Gaming? Use this referral link and create an account and make a purchase then both of our accounts will be credited $2

#17 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

On the page if you click the Wii U tab it says "Available Now" where do you see anything about backordered?

It showed in stock for me at first, when I checked again it showed being back ordered, I wont order if this is on back order, with my luck it would show up some time next year.

#18 C-Zero

C-Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

Capcom Store Exclusive Pre-order Bonus:
Free Nintendo classic controller pro (a $20 value) with purchase of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U). This sleek piano black controller is compatible with the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Virtual Console games.

http://shop.capcom.c...uctID.256030000

#19 C-Zero

C-Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

Edit; delete

#20 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

Ok I see it displaying back ordered now. When I purchased it didn't say that and when I was looking around after I seen you mention it I still hadn't seen that message.

Indie Gala Codemasters / January bundles $2.50 each. Indie Gala Capsule Computers $3.65 each. 70+ Steam keys for sale. Check out my trade thread. Direct Link:
Need to buy something from Green Man Gaming? Use this referral link and create an account and make a purchase then both of our accounts will be credited $2

#21 ddp72984

ddp72984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

Thanks, op! Was upset I missed the meijer deal, so this makes it up! Thanks again!

#22 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

The 3DS cases are back on sale for those who missed it a few months ago.

If you're not scum, you can send me a PM for a $10 off a year of PS+ at GS. Expires 7/21.

#23 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

Damn, made my order before I noticed Dark Arisen was on sale. Oh well... it's gotta hit that price on Amazon some time this year.

#24 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:33 AM

Why in hell would they drop the price on the bronze case if it's been out of stock for a year?  It's the only one I want.  Though if I had bought that red XL I'd have been all over that case.

#25 turtuls

turtuls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

thank you so much for posting this deal. I thought holding out on getting the digital version for half off would mean I would have to wait a couple more months for a better deal but damn not even 2 weeks and its $20 with a free pro controller. Sucks that its a wii and not a wii U pro controller but still an incredible value. :)

If we are posting PTS sites on here

http://www.zoombucks...php?ref=turtuls -for amazon and paypal

http://www.cashcrate.com/3765246 -for easy cash

currently playing SMITE :)

#26 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

The program they have to put things on sale probably hit every case with -0.4x. It's just because the listing is still sitting there.

I got some cases and MH3U, so I hope my order isn't backordered. I placed it before many CAGs.

#27 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

Too bad I have a Pokemon system now so I can't go putting a case on it that's going to cover the pretty.

#28 hwong3

hwong3

Freakin SWEET!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:31 AM

Ordered one, thanks OP.  Does anyone know if the Wii Controller Pro works with any other Wii U games (other than Black Ops 2 and Monster Hunter)?

#29 kipz

kipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

Ordered one, thanks OP.  Does anyone know if the Wii Controller Pro works with any other Wii U games (other than Black Ops 2 and Monster Hunter)?

http://en.wikipedia....ontroller#Wii_U

Posted ImagePosted Image

#30 lukejskywalker

lukejskywalker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:36 AM

In for one, thanks OP!

Let's roll in my covered wagon!