The Official CAG FIFA Thread -- FIFA 15 Out Now on X360 & One!

MillerTime2523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (99%)
FIFA is one of my few yearly purchases at release, just picked it up and I'm really liking it so far.

Seems to me like the 360 board is usually dominated by the yearly Madden and NHL releases. Did anyone pickup FIFA this year? What are your thoughts on the game?

Is there enough interest to put together an online league or a CAG Club?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a FIFA guy myself. It's the only game I buy full price with a pre-order annually the past couple years. The answer to your final question is probably a no but it would be cool to get something started.

I love the game so far. I have couple manager modes going on and play Ultimate Team in between them. Aside from 1 FUT game and a drop-in game, haven't gotten too into the online modes yet.

What modes do you play?

I've been playing FUT pretty exclusively so far. Got it over the weekend but I've had some exams I've been studying for so I've only played 10 or 15 games. I only have silver right now unfortunately.. Really don't want to drop more than $35 on live right now so I'm waiting around for a good deal.

And yeah, I know what you mean. I lucked out with a Casillas card in one of my first few packs, sold for 40k and bought every Newcastle United player. Trying to bank some coins for a competitive gold team to play with, but it's been a struggle. Hopefully after winning a few divisions I should have some players I want. Really liking the Newcastle squad, but once I get online it surely won't cut it

I've been playing FUT pretty exclusively so far. Got it over the weekend but I've had some exams I've been studying for so I've only played 10 or 15 games. I only have silver right now unfortunately.. Really don't want to drop more than $35 on live right now so I'm waiting around for a good deal.

And yeah, I know what you mean. I lucked out with a Casillas card in one of my first few packs, sold for 40k and bought every Newcastle United player. Trying to bank some coins for a competitive gold team to play with, but it's been a struggle. Hopefully after winning a few divisions I should have some players I want. Really liking the Newcastle squad, but once I get online it surely won't cut it
I lucked out like you did, but with Andre Schurrle of Chelsea. 36k which bought me my silver MLS team that I use primarily...Still not enough to compete online but also like you, I don't have the Gold to play. Have a 1 month code but waiting til the 16th to redeem it. Until then, career mode and offline FUT games it is.

are you a newcastle supporter or something?

seems strange you would go that direction on UT unless you are a huge magpies supporter

Yeah, huge Newcastle fan here, probably could have used those coins for some better players, but I'm really enjoying going through the single player seasons with them

Just got Gold so if anybody want's to add me to play some FIFA go for it. M4V3R1CKfan11

On UT, I am a couple players away from my Silver MLS team being complete! Yes that's my goal lol 1. it's way cheaper and 2. I love the MLS lol I have the coins but might needs to build a cheap BPL team to start playing online versus those guys who pay real money for FUT packs.

Cool, I will add you next time I'm on. I usually lurk on futhead.com and check the squads people list, they post some really good ones on the cheap.. I got put together a real competitive squad for around 8k (Link) and I'm currently saving up for a 2nd squad to rotate in, just need the two strikers. There are a bunch of others with gold players for around 300 each which probably won't be good enough to compete at with the people who have 85 overall squads, but definitely serviceable through the first few divisions.

I really want that IF Graham Zusi from this week's TOTW...hoping I get something good (like Schurrle in one of my first packs) again in my season ticket or pre-order packs that I can sell because he's going for like 80-90k right now and I have 8k lol luck in packs is almost as tough as winning the lottery though.

On the bright side that 8k is AFTER I bought a cheap (15k) BPL team to play online, but I will primarily stick to my almost complete MLS team. Only player I want now is Zusi so everything I earn will be for that goal.

Sold my game for $45 with plans to grab it again on BF. Considering I got the game for $35 (after TRU $25 gift card) I had no issues selling it to rebuy it and make a small amount of money doing so.

Last year FIFA 13 was $25 on BF so hoping for the same this year. Now to go a few weeks with no FIFA...

BTW does ANYONE HAVE their pre-order code for FIFA POINTS?! for sakle, or trade????. Or if they have a Ultimate team code from something else, let's make a deal :). I have TONS of CODES myslef, and some games. FLetch1083 on XBL

Just pulled Wayne Rooney, Joe Hart, and Michael Essien in pre-order and Season ticket packs. I'm throwing Hart and Essien on my BPL squad but listing Rooney on the market. Goal is still to get Graham Zusi by the time I get the game again.

I preordered for XB1 from Amazon and still haven't received shipping confirmation even though it's listed as releasing the 19th

BTW does ANYONE HAVE their pre-order code for FIFA POINTS?! for sakle, or trade????. Or if they have a Ultimate team code from something else, let's make a deal :). I have TONS of CODES myslef, and some games. FLetch1083 on XBL
i have codes for the weekly gold pack bonus for ultimate team, adidas all-star team, classic kit pack

It's different than the Ultimate team? I thought it just added new cards to possible packs.

Might be time to put down Titanfall for a little while.

It's different than the Ultimate team? I thought it just added new cards to possible packs.

Might be time to put down Titanfall for a little while.
its a whole new game mode. the only available players are from world cup teams and the only way to get them is from packs. there is no market. you do get a free player after every game you play tho. (when you buy a pack on the world cup mode you get a free pack on the regular ut)

you play a 3 game group stage and if you place top 2, you qualify for the knockout stage. if you win the world cup, its 30k plus i think 5 packs.

i like the gameplay a lot better. its slower and since theres no market to just go out and get the fastest players available, you can come up against some really different squads.

Yeah am I doing it right?! lol
Messi vs Falco Goal FIFA 14: http://youtu.be/3MXoE1maXBk

Also, looks like there are still some bugs in the system. Hahaha
Funny Sub Bug FIFA 14: http://youtu.be/D59hGhWWtoA

Who's getting FIFA 15? Should we change the thread title and get this going again? The Web App is out already and game is a few days from release.

I'll be on 360 if anybody wants to play some matches: M4V3R1CKfan11

bread's done
Back