Alien Shooter EX. Review [Mobile Game]

TTGSteve

CAGiversary!
Alien Shooter EX. Review
(iTunes link: Alien Shooter EX. Review)​

Alien Shooter EX. is a mobile game. Personally, I have this game installed on both my iPad and on my Galaxy Note 2. In other words, you won't have a problem getting your hands on this game, because it's both iOS and Android friendly. If you're a fan of games that present a great atmosphere and has excellent graphics, you're going to enjoy this game quite a bit.

This game works well as both a shooter game, as well as an RPG game. The game comes packed with some excellent 3D graphics that drag you directly into the world. You'll love navigating your way through the virtual world as you mow down Aliens with your weapons. You can tell that the app developers put a lot of time into the actual gameplay of this game, as well, because the controls are very user-friendly. You won't have a problem gunning down Aliens as they move in to attack you.

The controls in the game are dual touch screen controls. Think of it like using two digital joysticks in order to control your character. It may be difficult to get used to at first, but it is definitely worth it. This type of control will keep the screen from being too cluttered, so you can easily keep an eye on the action. As I stated above, you can tell that the developers put a lot of time into the actual gameplay of this game and it has definitely paid off.

As you make your ways through the game and slaughter Aliens, you will be able to level your character up. Also, you will be able to collect gold from the dead Aliens. The gold can be used at the shop, so you can purchase items, upgrades, etc... If you play the game on a daily basis, you will be able to unlock certain rewards and armor, which will make your character stronger.

Overall, I really do enjoy the game and am hard pressed to find any solid complaints about the game. The only thing I can think of is some of the dialog or in-game text that pops up here and there. Some of it seems as if it was badly translated, but that's completely forgivable in my book. I'm not a grammar nazi, so I don't really mind it. 

The game used to cost upwards of $5 and then it dropped to $1.99 for a while, but now it's completely free. In other words, you have absolutely no reason not to snag this game. This is one of those games that I consider to be the total package, especially for a handheld game. The music is awesome, the gameplay is awesome, the graphics are awesome, etc... If you want an RPG shooter, you're going to enjoy this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back