Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

Cool.  Snagged one for $11.99.  

Nice!  Thanks OP.

#32 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Can you add clearance items to cart and checkout online for store pick-up?

#33 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

K.. I just bought one on sale for $30 at Best Buy 2 days ago and opened it. Can I price adjust this somehow?

#34 Viper51989

Viper51989

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

Yes, I just did that last night and then the price dropped. Gonna cancel (or just not pick up-it auto cancels after a day or two) and just pick up two at the new price

#35 Viper51989

Viper51989

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Yes, I just did that last night and then the price dropped. Gonna cancel (or just not pick up-it auto cancels after a day or two) and just pick up two at the new price

#36 CGlade

CGlade

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Can you add clearance items to cart and checkout online for store pick-up?

Yes.

#37 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Thank you OP.

Have you guys been using best buy giftcards with any success? I just used a giftcard to order a controller, but I'm dreading that they'll send me some kind of notice that it didn't work. I remember CAGs talking about this a while back and I'm not sure if Best Buy resolved the error. I'm rich in BB credit, but poor with actual money until payday.

Open spoiler at your own risk.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#38 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

Can you hook it up to a PC?

Not really, it looks like there's been some hacking done so it sort of works if you have bluetooth and the right software but it's not going to be anywhere near a proper PC controller.

Was able to order a PS3 Nav controller over the phone with a gift card for store pickup for $5. Thanks OP.

Now I have 2x Move, 2x Nav, Sharpshooter, Wheel, and a 4 port charge dock. Since the PS4 can use the Move items (no word on the accessories like Sharpshooter and wheel though) I figured this wasn't a bad $5 investment.

And barely a game worth using them on. ;)

Thank you OP.

Have you guys been using best buy giftcards with any success? I just used a giftcard to order a controller, but I'm dreading that they'll send me some kind of notice that it didn't work. I remember CAGs talking about this a while back and I'm not sure if Best Buy resolved the error. I'm rich in BB credit, but poor with actual money until payday.

I ordered a copy of Metroid Prime 3 last night with a GC and went through fine.  The errors and cancellations are almost always about it being out of stock but the website not updating right.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#39 midloo

midloo

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Damn!  I bought two of these a couple of weeks ago when they were clearanced at $20 a piece and thought I was getting a steal!  

Posted Image

#40 zman73

zman73

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

Nice... got one for 10.99... I may have to drive an extra 10-15 miles to get it, but its worth it. I don't even mind that it is white since I have the black console

"...and I was so anxious to get out of bed I stepped on her face"
from Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Coming to you from the home of Mardi Gras... Mobile Alabama
http://mardigras.new...m/history.shtml

http://gulfcoastrunn...ace=mcm&yr=2008
November 29 2008... my first marathon... 26.2 miles of hell

#41 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

Thanks OP! This is my second item I have bought for my future  :wiiu::D/

Was able to order a PS3 Nav controller over the phone with a gift card for store pickup for $5. Thanks OP.

Now I have 2x Move, 2x Nav, Sharpshooter, Wheel, and a 4 port charge dock. Since the PS4 can use the Move items (no word on the accessories like Sharpshooter and wheel though) I figured this wasn't a bad $5 investment.

I have, yet, to find a PS3 racing game that couldn't use the wheel, fyi. You probably know this, but just reassign the move controller to controller #1. Also, I like boxing in 3D with Sports Champions 2, but it makes my arms sore. Lol.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#42 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

Called customer service and they said they would not adjust the price to match the same store's clearance price. I'm curious if I go to the store and returned the controller I paid $30 for...and then asked to purchase it again as an Open Box item for $15...wonder what they'd say.

#43 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Called customer service and they said they would not adjust the price to match the same store's clearance price. I'm curious if I go to the store and returned the controller I paid $30 for...and then asked to purchase it again as an Open Box item for $15...wonder what they'd say.

Did you order it online for store pickup? If so...the store can't do much sadly, but does the store have any more in stock? Why not buy another one and return the old one? You can always call the store and see if they'll do anything. Is it the store on 441 in Boca? I haven't been there in sooooooooo long, not since they had a N64 display lol.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#44 redroversk

redroversk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

Big thanks Lobstah, I've been wanting a Move setup for a while and thanks to you I picked up an essentials set, another wand, 2 nav controllers, and a charging base for $45 after using a $5 rz cert(receipt showed "total  savings: $138.00").

Now to see how Deadly Premonition plays with Move...

#45 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

Did you order it online for store pickup? If so...the store can't do much sadly, but does the store have any more in stock? Why not buy another one and return the old one? You can always call the store and see if they'll do anything. Is it the store on 441 in Boca? I haven't been there in sooooooooo long, not since they had a N64 display lol.

I bought it in Coral Springs in store the other day. I told the lady on the phone I'd just buy the clearance one and then return it with the other receipt and she said it should work, but then when I tried checking out with the clearance controller online it said due to high demand the item is unavailable.

#46 TheEliminator62

TheEliminator62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

My local store I work at has the Wii U controller so even though I don't have a Wii U yet I went ahead and bought one when I do get one. Ended up getting it for under $7 with employee discount and free $5 reward zone certificate I had. Gonna go to the store near my wifes work later to find the $2.99 black cradle and the PS Move bundle thats on clearance for $16

#47 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

I bought it in Coral Springs in store the other day. I told the lady on the phone I'd just buy the clearance one and then return it with the other receipt and she said it should work, but then when I tried checking out with the clearance controller online it said due to high demand the item is unavailable.

I would call back, I know it says they do not price match clearence items, but you bought it two days ago or so and it's still on clearance. I feel that is rather reasonable.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#48 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

EDIT: nvm. Sold out already. Ah well.

#49 mrbutler14

mrbutler14

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Thanks so much. Finally managed to get one of those and for $10.99 after searching for a couple of months. Didn't know you could search clearance on the website and my ignorance ended up saving me about $15! Will mario kart and smash bros support 4 of these pro controllers? If so may pick up another two to have four player Mario Kart 8 with no motion controls necessary.

#50 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

I would call back, I know it says they do not price match clearence items, but you bought it two days ago or so and it's still on clearance. I feel that is rather reasonable.

I'm gonna go by and see if they still have the stand & cradle for $2.99 there and I'll just talk to a manager. I know it's $15, but not sure it's really worth the gas and my time to argue with people about it. I'm always really nice but the people that work in the stores around here...ugh.. I figure I already got it on sale for $30, so why push my luck. We'll see.

#51 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

None near me. :-(  (I have sealed 3DS games and other stuff if someone finds one...)

#52 AndrewCounty

AndrewCounty

Alligator F**khouse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

I placed 3 orders for the Wii U Pro controller so that I can have 4.  I hope all 3 go through because it's supposed to be limited per customer.  I'm also hoping I can bring my receipt in from about 2 weeks ago from buying one there at $23.99.  That's if I can even find my receipt.  Thanks a lot OP!

#53 TheEliminator62

TheEliminator62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

I placed 3 orders for the Wii U Pro controller so that I can have 4.  I hope all 3 go through because it's supposed to be limited per customer.  I'm also hoping I can bring my receipt in from about 2 weeks ago from buying one there at $23.99.  That's if I can even find my receipt.  Thanks a lot OP!

If you used your reward zone account they can look up your receipt on the computer so you don't need to technically have it

#54 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

got one for 12.99 for instore pick up. Thanks!!!

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#55 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hmmm... If only these were black, I'd get a second @ $9.99. Atleast my OCD let me get a white one for my future Wii U.

Maybe I'll look up skins or get that blue one for $6.99.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#56 forteblast

forteblast

has 99 problems

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

Found one for $10.99 about 20 miles away, but it's also where my fiancee works so she can go get it for me. Yay! Thanks OP.

#57 Candyvin

Candyvin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

Amazing find, and thanks for the instructions on how to sort on the website. You rock!!!!

#58 Richard Kain

Richard Kain

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

Sadly, the only store in my area carrying one is a bit too far off the beaten path. I probably won't be able to pick up the white Wii U pro controller. Which is sad because I have the white Wii U, and needed a pro controller for Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

I am still very grateful to the original poster, though. Those prices on Move controllers and accessories are insane, and I picked up a ton of them. I might just stop by another Best Buy on my way home and pick up a few more. I know some people who would probably like having their own set at their place.

#59 dopehat

dopehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Thanks OP store had 4 of them and I picked up 2 of em. Been wanting one ever since buying the deluxe set!

#60 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

Hmmm... If only these were black, I'd get a second @ $9.99. Atleast my OCD let me get a white one for my future Wii U.

Maybe I'll look up skins or get that blue one for $6.99.

I am just going to pick up a used white WiiU cheap :D

NoQf2AF.jpg