wii u best buy bb

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#61 AndrewCounty

AndrewCounty

Alligator F**khouse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

If you used your reward zone account they can look up your receipt on the computer so you don't need to technically have it

Excellent.  I looked it up at my reward zone and I see I used my account card.  Now I don't have to stop by home after work to get the receipt.  Thanks for the info!

#62 786110

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

30 miles here and back to the closest one.

The Afterglow controller is showing up for around $8.99 though.

May finally pick that baby up.

#63 Richard Kain

Richard Kain

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

The Afterglow controller is showing up for around $8.99 though.

The Best Buy I went to didn't have the afterglow controller either. I would have picked one up if they had. I got the afterglows for my PS3 when they were on sale, and they make decent back-up controllers. Maybe I'll find one at a different Best Buy.

#64 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

Big thanks Lobstah, I've been wanting a Move setup for a while and thanks to you I picked up an essentials set, another wand, 2 nav controllers, and a charging base for $45 after using a $5 rz cert(receipt showed "total  savings: $138.00").

Now to see how Deadly Premonition plays with Move...

Wow, I didn't know Deadly Premonition works with Move. I have to play that damn game. Thanks.

My local store I work at has the Wii U controller so even though I don't have a Wii U yet I went ahead and bought one when I do get one. Ended up getting it for under $7 with employee discount and free $5 reward zone certificate I had. Gonna go to the store near my wifes work later to find the $2.99 black cradle and the PS Move bundle thats on clearance for $16

Same here. I have some Wii U games already. Having this controller ready for pickup makes me think more about buying a wii-u sooner rather than later.

Found one for $10.99 about 20 miles away, but it's also where my fiancee works so she can go get it for me. Yay! Thanks OP.

The one I ordered is about 20 miles away also. I'll have to find some other things to do in the area to make the drive worth it.

Open spoiler at your own risk.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#65 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Got 2 Pros. This is nice timing because I just started Wind Waker HD and I don't like the gamepad controls. This should be better to use.

#66 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

Lol I was gonna get one and realized the store was a 40 minute drive. Not gonna waste that much time on my birthday
Posted ImagePosted Image

#67 soxxx

soxxx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

These things arent even being discontinued or anything, Bestbuy just doesnt want to support the White anymore. If you notice, White Wii Remotes arent sold on bestbuy.com  either. This is only a bestbuy thing so these still will go for face value elsewhere.

Pick em up if you can cuz the moment smash hits or Mario Kart people will be begging for em

#68 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

These things arent even being discontinued or anything, Bestbuy just doesnt want to support the White anymore. If you notice, White Wii Remotes arent sold on bestbuy.com  either. This is only a bestbuy thing so these still will go for face value elsewhere.

Pick em up if you can cuz the moment smash hits or Mario Kart people will be begging for em

I recall Walmart clearing these out too. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#69 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

I'm so glad I checked here on my lunch break. I bought one of the last two on the shelf. It was only a buck and change with my reward cert. The box had a ton of dust on it lol. It still said something like $21.99 on the shelf, but rang up $10.99.

#70 BobTheFlub

BobTheFlub

Sepulchritude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

Thanks OP, picked up two at my local Best Buy. I had to go out of town to pick up my first two at the 20.99 price, so I'm glad to see that somehow our store got more. A full set of Pro controllers for about 65+ tax is pretty nice, will be even better when Smash Bros and other multiplayer games come out.

#71 tehsolo

tehsolo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

First party Nintendo peripheral for 75% off is a bad sign for Wii U. I still picked one up for my lil brother's so we can play smash bros when that comes out.

#72 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

Wish I could pick one or two up, No controllers in my area.

#73 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

Damn MN CAGs, when I checked my area earlier there were $11 Pros all over the place...now only two locations have any in stock.

I grabbed my 4 white Pro controllers during the last wave of clearance, and thanks to a combination of certs/gift cards/other discounts I paid $45 total, or about $11.25 each, so NBD that they're sold out all around me.  I'd get on it ASAP if you want one though.

uc.png

#74 C-Zero

C-Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

First party Nintendo peripheral for 75% off is a bad sign for Wii U. I still picked one up for my lil brother's so we can play smash bros when that comes out.

Just like when Apple's famous Retina MacBook Pro hit clearance for 40% off , right?

#75 momshotdad

momshotdad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

sweet! grabbed one thanks!

#76 Richard Kain

Richard Kain

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

First party Nintendo peripheral for 75% off is a bad sign for Wii U.

It's not so much an issue for the Wii U, as it is an issue for the original 8GB white Wii U. Nintendo has essentially stopped selling that model to the U.S., and it could be a while before we see another white Wii U. It seems that most Wii U owners prefer to get a controller that matches the color of their console.

#77 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Suck! Time to do price adjustment ;)

"Evil is Funs"

#78 Bent 00

Bent 00

Show me ya moves!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

Ordered two, thanks for the heads-up!

#79 moopher

moopher

Electric Pizza

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

Shiiiit, Inver Grove Heights and Burnsville? Not worth the drive, thanks for the heads up!

#80 XSniperFoxXz

XSniperFoxXz

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

I priced matched this at frys electronics got it for 10 bucks but they normally don't do that the guy told me i think they did it for me because i had my school i work for id hanging around my neck because i forgot to take it off and the school always buys a shit ton of stuff from frys least thats what my co worker is telling me

#81 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

None in my area, unfortunately. I guess at least I was able to pick up one for $25 from Amazon a couple months ago.

#82 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

I recall Walmart clearing these out too. 

False. Only SOME Walmarts.

My Walmart doesn't clear anything out except for the $0.02 strategy guides we had a couple of months ago.

We still have Odama for GameCube at $39.96 (it used to be $49.96 for the longest time).

Currently playing:

icon_snes.gif- Nothing, 11m9gn4.png- Nothing
:3ds:- Sonic Battle (GBA), :psp:- Nothing
:ps3:- Nothing, atari_jaguar.png- Nothing, Pippin01.gif- Nothing
Wii_U_platform_icon.png- Beyond Good & Evil (GCN), 20g0cxd.png- Nothing

#83 icpmattj

icpmattj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

Got one earlier for instore pickup. I checked the site again and its still showing some available so i may pick up another when i go to pick up my order. Would have just ordered 2 for instore pickup but it limited me to 1 when ordering and to think i almost ordered this a couple weeks back when they marked it down to $23.

#84 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

imma call for the gamestop tiv as im curious, thanks op :)
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#85 Kojiro

Kojiro

Vasche - Odin FFXI

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

I ended up going to Best Buy a bit ago just to check even though it showed OOS on the site when I tried to order. I found one hiding in the middle of a row full of black controllers. If you don't see one when you stop by, may be worth peeking behind the other color. My store was reorganizing for the incoming Xbone and PS4 next month.

#86 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

Picked one up tonight. Nice deal.

#87 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

Don't even have a Wii-U, but given the likelihood Ill get one eventually. Hard not to jump at this. Don't know what's up here. Are they just discontinuing the white color controller because of the basic model being discontinued?

Cant believe they also have Move controllers for $5.99, Nav controllers for $3.99, and Charging cradle for $3.99. To think I originally paid $99 for the Move.  :dunce:

#88 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

Don't even have a Wii-U, but given the likelihood Ill get one eventually. Hard not to jump at this. Don't know what's up here. Are they just discontinuing the white color controller because of the basic model being discontinued?

Cant believe they also have Move controllers for $5.99, Nav controllers for $3.99, and Charging cradle for $3.99. To think I originally paid $99 for the Move.  :dunce:

Considering it was never $100 for just the Move controller...you got ripped off.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#89 DonaldBlank

DonaldBlank

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

Wondering if they plan on changing the controller.

I dont really mind the stick postions, but i do wish the one on the right was below.

#90 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

Said it was OOS online after adding it to my cart.  Took a chance, went to the store, and got the last one.  It was marked 22.99 on the shelf but rang up at 10.99, which was the price on the website.

default.png2.png