ps4 pre order canada thesource

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Christonian

Christonian

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Just wondering how long of a wait should someone expect if they were to preordered now?

I am assuming no to launch but how long for the second wave? November, December, Jan?

Thought I would point it out for anyone still looking to preorder as it is not available anywhere else

Console

http://www.thesource...product=9995555

Console plus controller

http://www.thesource...product=9985555

#2 TheSylntChamber

TheSylntChamber

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

Interestingly enough it says: 

Product Availability 
spacer.gif

checkmark.gif Online: In Stock. Pre-order today.
Expected to ship by November 15, 2013.

#3 Christonian

Christonian

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

yeah but how true is that if it is amazing

#4 cm matty

cm matty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

I ordered one from them the other day. A few minutes afterwards I had another email saying it was on back order. I emailed their customer service to see what the deal was (whether this was due to it being a pre-order or due to not having enough stock for pre-orders). They said it was an error in the system and it is not back ordered. I'm expecting mine within a week of release date...we will see I guess.

#5 Christonian

Christonian

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:50 AM

here is what was posted on a redflagdeals conversation

The Source was taking pre-orders for the WiiU Deluxe for a long time after others, they got 0 on launch but never told customers they weren't going to fulfill their orders. It seems like history is repeating itself. I would expect other retailers to restock before The Source gets around to fulfilling their current pre-orders.

#6 cm matty

cm matty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

walmart.ca has a new batch in stock for preorder...i'm guessing they'll be gone shortly, so if you want one, act fast.

#7 rocko562

rocko562

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

walmart.ca has a new batch in stock for preorder...i'm guessing they'll be gone shortly, so if you want one, act fast.

They have preorders but then i realized this is the Canadian thread. Fuck!! 

Get free steam games and amazon gift cards from tremorgames.com. made over $400 in free stuff!
http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=52015

#8 catalyst777

catalyst777

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

I pre-ordered from the Source way back in July, just after FS and BB initially stopped taking orders. I just made my payment in full. The guy on the phone said they will try to send the machines to the store for launch. Here's hoping...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ps4, pre order, canada, thesource