Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

Gamestop B2G1 preowned products (everything) 10/24-10/27 (10/24 exclusive to PUR members)

Gamestop

• Please log in to reply
595 replies to this topic

#541 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:42 AM

@alljoy214

@Jaashua

So which is it?

I assume that I'll be able to buy the two games and get the free one, then return both of the paid games for cash while keeping the free one

pretty much legal thievery

Do you honestly think they haven't figured this out after being in business so many years?

#542 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

@alljoy214

@Jaashua

So which is it?

I assume that I'll be able to buy the two games and get the free one, then return both of the paid games for cash while keeping the free one

pretty much legal thievery

You really think that would work? LOL

Best thing you could do is buy 2 GTAs/Fifa/NHL and get the game you want to keep for free (it works best if the game you want is 55). Go back and trade the two you don't want, with the 50 percent promotion. The game you wanted would only be like 5 bucks, if it was the same price as the B2.

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#543 PubeAndCube

PubeAndCube

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

Do you honestly think they haven't figured this out after being in business so many years?

I pulled a quick one on them earlier though, register man accidentally gave me two copies of GTA V (I was supposed to get GTA V and tales of xillia) and uncharted 2 GOTY Edition (I asked for regular edition)

shame one of the gta v's is in a plastic slip though

pKKHv.gif

#544 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

Whoever cleared the preowned GTAVs at south coast plaza, I hate you.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#545 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Da fuq you lookin at bruh?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

Whoever cleared the preowned GTAVs at south coast plaza, I hate you.

It was probably this guy

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & Metro Redux   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Nothing   :ps3: Trine 2  :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  Nothing

#546 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

Yes.

Lmao

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#547 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

I pulled a quick one on them earlier though, register man accidentally gave me two copies of GTA V (I was supposed to get GTA V and tales of xillia) and uncharted 2 GOTY Edition (I asked for regular edition)

You are a mess. LMFAO! For some reason, that line has me  :rofl: ! CAGs are gonna get you.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#548 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Da fuq you lookin at bruh?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

You are a mess. LMFAO! For some reason, that line has me  :rofl: ! CAGs are gonna get you.

mr-burns-evil-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & Metro Redux   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Nothing   :ps3: Trine 2  :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  Nothing

#549 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

Ya dun goof'd.

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#550 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

In be4 tough guys discuss morality

Morality? More like discussing stupidity.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#551 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

Wouldn't matter in that case as the DLC is on a slip voucher for Uncharted 2 GOTY, not the disk itself. The DLC codes are also expired already

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#552 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

Wouldn't matter in that case as the DLC is on a slip voucher for Uncharted 2 GOTY, not the disk itself. The DLC codes are also expired already

DLC codes say they expired, but they still work, at least as of a couple months ago when I got mine used from GS.

#553 PubeAndCube

PubeAndCube

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

My codes worked just like Zolor's. Tested 'em right when I got home.

By the way, anyone know if PowerUp Rewards discount coupon can be applied to the B2G1 deal?

Would it still keep the original trade value or would it change? (I.E. buying 2 $17 games for $7 with the coupon and still being able to get a $14 game free)

pKKHv.gif

#554 diishen

diishen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

the trade in for gta v is $30, how are people getting $48?

Posted Image

#555 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

the trade in for gta v is $30, how are people getting $48?

50% bonus when purchasing pre-owned game. (Using cheap games as that pre-owned game)

#556 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

Big score today, @ Best Buy and a couple of Gamestops. Bought and traded 5 GTAs right back across a couple of Gamestops.

The 6th game from that bunch was Beyond Two Souls steelbook in mint condition save for the scruffed up cardboard slip. This Beyond special edition dlc code worked and I just unlocked a ton of stuff on psn.

To unlock the 50% for the GTAs I bought a bunch of b2g1free games to trade to Best Buy for even more profit.

FIFA Soccer Vita was another pleasant surprise. Traded it to Best Buy earlier in the week for $18 after 50%, but this time the Gamestop employee put FIFA 14 in the generic FIFA Soccer case I brought to the counter. The case was scanned and I was only charged $19 before b2g1free kicked in.

#557 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

Big score today, @ Best Buy and a couple of Gamestops. Bought and traded 5 GTAs right back across a couple of Gamestops.

The 6th game from that bunch was Beyond Two Souls steelbook in mint condition save for the scruffed up cardboard slip. The Beyond dlc code worked and I just unlocked a ton of stuff on psn.

To unlock the 50% for the GTAs I bought a bunch of b2g1free games to trade to Best Buy for even more profit.

FIFA Soccer Vita was another pleasant surprise. Traded it to Best Buy earlier in the week for $18 after 50%, but this time the Gamestop employee put FIFA 14 in the generic FIFA Soccer case I brought to the counter. Was only charged $19 by accident.

Banhammer coming down?

Also, I thought that the promos were not stacking, so that B2G1 wouldn't trigger the 50%. Maybe I'm thinking of another promo.

#558 Jaashua

Jaashua

Jeep! Jeep!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

No you're correct he must of gotten overrides.

518815.png

All out of 50% coupons, sorry to those who missed out. Maybe next time! :)

#559 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

Also, I thought that the promos were not stacking, so that B2G1 wouldn't trigger the 50%. Maybe I'm thinking of another promo.

No you're correct he must of gotten overrides.

It seemed to be automatic at the register. Did b2g1frees at two or three different locations today and it went through fine. The only problem I ran into was using the 20% off a game birthday code. I was rejected except at 1 location today.

#560 Jaashua

Jaashua

Jeep! Jeep!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

Maybe they fixed it then.

518815.png

All out of 50% coupons, sorry to those who missed out. Maybe next time! :)

#561 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

My GS tells me that the preowned GTA Vs sell out as soon as they arrive, sigh. Couldn't even get one copy, let alone making mad profits through buying multiple like you guys.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#562 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

Picked up RE:Umbrella Chronicles for Wii, Justice League Heroes for PSP and Crush3d for 3DS. Got a sealed Crush3d since it was converted from new to used the other day.

#563 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

What? I just bought Crush New the other day.

Umbrella Chronicles was in the 2 for $10 list, by the way.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#564 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

Yeah, but I couldn't find a copy of Umbrella Chronicles during that sale. I went to an out of the way GameStop this morning that happened to have it.

#565 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

It's good that you got one anyway, but that sale would have been great for you.

What makes you think that Crush was converted? It's still listed as New and I got one a few days ago.

#566 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

Is Crush fun? I was kinda thinking of playing it.

#567 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

The girl at the counter gave it to me wrapped and it has a pre-owned price sticker on it that says $7.99.

#568 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Oh. Then you just got lucky. The converted ones have the Pre-Owned sticker place after the wrap is removed or they just have the original stickers over the wrap. They also get delisted from the website.

#569 PubeAndCube

PubeAndCube

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

Just getting back from a few GameStops, I won big.

>Take the risk to buy two copies of pre-owned GTA V after selling the previous copy I had to best buy for $45, pick Mahvel Supah Heroes as my game

>Head over to the other part of town after waiting an hour and get a refund on the two copies of GTA V, keep Mahvel.

>Repeat this method with the other two GameStop's in my town, except I pick The Last Of Us

>End up getting $109 back + the $45 from the xtra GTA V, giving me $154, use $25 for gas

>Use accumulated PowerUp Rewards points to get free PowerUp Rewards Pro afterwards at the original gamestop

>mfw after everything was done and done

fq3p.png

I'll probably also flip TLoU to Best Buy once I'm done playing it since I've heard it's really short

pKKHv.gif

#570 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Just getting back from a few GameStops, I won big.
>Take the risk to buy two copies of pre-owned GTA V after selling the previous copy I had to best buy for $45, pick Mahvel Supah Heroes as my game
>Head over to the other part of town after waiting an hour and get a refund on the two copies of GTA V, keep Mahvel.
>Repeat this method with the other two GameStop's in my town, except I pick The Last Of Us
>End up getting $109 back + the $45 from the xtra GTA V, giving me $154, use $25 for gas
>Use accumulated PowerUp Rewards points to get free PowerUp Rewards Pro afterwards at the original gamestop

>mfw after everything was done and done
fq3p.png
I'll probably also flip TLoU to Best Buy once I'm done playing it since I've heard it's really short

tlou is around 16 hours long which is long for this type of game lol. my fav game of this gen :D
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png