Gamestop B2G1 preowned products (everything) 10/24-10/27 (10/24 exclusive to PUR members)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
18_t.gif
Buy any 2 pre-owned games, pre-owned hardware, accessories or consumer electronics get 1 free. Offer expires 10/27.
18_t.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Select Pre-Owned Games from these hit franchises: Batman Arkham Series, Battlefield Series and Assassin's Creed series. Expires 11/2/13.

Credit goes to sasukeken

B2G1 free starting Thursday for PUR members. It will run till Sunday CoB.
It's back again

10/24 Power Up Rewards members only
10/25 - 10/27 everyone else

Also you have until 1/15/14 to return all three games if you want 3 free rentals ( not suggesting you do this )
or if you bought them for gifts, etc......

capture

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... it says "preowned products." I wonder if iPods are considered hardware?

Been thinking about getting an iPod for work.  Something cheap enough that I won't care if it is stolen or lost.

Hmm... it says "preowned products." I wonder if iPods are considered hardware?

Been thinking about getting an iPod for work. Something cheap enough that I won't care if it is stolen or lost.
The deal won't work for that. Same goes for consoles.

The deal won't work for that. Same goes for consoles.
So that means iPods are considered hardware? Someone chime in. I have heard before that hardware as in video game consoles are not included in these types of sales.

I'm pretty sure it's 7 days for used games, 3 free rentals for 3 months is this what your suggesting? :hot:
CaoPi -

At the bottom of the GS receipts it says:

"ANY PRODUCT PURCHASED BETWEEN 10/1/13 AND 12/24/13 MAY BE RETURNED WITH RECEIPT BY 1/15/14. PRODUCT MUST BE IN RESALE CONDITION. PACKAGE FOR NEW PRODUCT MUST BE UNOPENED. "

they do this every year for the holidays

Well that's just great. I try to limit myself to just Batman and Pokémon this month, and then this happens. fuck my life. Gonna try and get Fire Emblem Awakening with something cheap. I can use the b-day coupon on Fire Emblem correct? I never tried the b-day coupon with a b2g1 sale.

Well that's just great. I try to limit myself to just Batman and Pokémon this month, and then this happens. fuck my life. Gonna try and get Fire Emblem Awakening with something cheap. I can use the b-day coupon on Fire Emblem correct? I never tried the b-day coupon with a b2g1 sale.
You can, but you're not really meant to do it.

Already pondering good flips to Best Buy to Amazon LOL. Not much I'd actually want to get except now some of the games on that 2 for $10 list will be cheaper.

It will be placed on Fire emblem right? Im thinking about getting that, RDR, and then that last $13 game. I don't want the coupon to go on the RDR.

Can someone who's actually done it before, please respond?
The coupon will be applied to the most expensive game, so yes, according to your plan, it will apply to FE:A.

What about the other times it applied to the cheapest game?
In my many, MANY times using the b-day coupon, I have never once seen it applied to the cheapest game in a B2G1...unless you're talking about when applying it causes the most expensive game to become the cheapest and thereby become the free game?

No, dude. The countless (and by countless I mean I did not want to count them because there were so many) times that people said that it kept applying to the cheapest game which was free anyway, which made the coupon useless is what I mean.

No, dude. The countless (and by countless I mean I did not want to count them because there were so many) times that people said that it kept applying to the cheapest game which was free anyway, which made the coupon useless is what I mean.
Huh. That never happened to me, so unfortunately, I can't say what was going on there. :oops:

I was thinking about just buying 3 $54.99 games and exchanging them for 3 XB1 games maybe 2 weeks after release(I won't have time for the Black Friday B2G1). There isn't really anything I want right now and not much to *Bad Word* right now. Im kind of confused though because it says return on the receipt but I don't know if it will work for exchanges too. DECISIONS.

I was thinking about just buying 3 $54.99 games and exchanging them for 3 XB1 games maybe 2 weeks after release(I won't have time for the Black Friday B2G1). There isn't really anything I want right now and not much to *Bad Word* right now. Im kind of confused though because it says return on the receipt but I don't know if it will work for exchanges too. DECISIONS.
I thought about doing this in a different fashion, I have coupons in my PUR for madden and fifa to upgrade them, they're doing it for AC4 as well, can basically get the xbone games for $45 each, not too bad. As long as you reserved these games prior it'll work.

They meant that if you bought 3 games at all the same price, it would apply to the "cheapest" one (which is every one), which made it useless.

Different games need to be returns. To exchange, they must be the same games.
So basically you have until 1/15 to return the games but only 7 days if you want to exchange for a different game? If that's how it us then FML. I guess I have find a way to squeeze in GS on Black Friday and pray they have XB1 games I want/don't have.

They meant that if you bought 3 games at all the same price, it would apply to the "cheapest" one (which is every one), which made it useless.
If this is what they meant, then the reason I didn't mention it is because I figured we were all smart enough to avoid that (at least this time around). :dunce:

hmm, so you can use the 20% with the buy 2 get 1 free? I was going to get mario and luigi and rayman tomorrow but I guess I could try and throw a 3rd game in there to but no idea what.

That's not it. There were a few who wanted it to go to the most expensive one but it did not work. Like it's a dollar more than the other two and one of the other two that were the same price got the 20% and it became free.

So basically you have until 1/15 to return the games but only 7 days if you want to exchange for a different game? If that's how it us then FML. I guess I have find a way to squeeze in GS on Black Friday and pray they have XB1 games I want/don't have.
No. No exchanges on different games. If I want Pokemon Black, then I can't exchange it for Pokemon White. I must return Pokemon Black and get Pokemon White.

I think I'll just get a Fifa 14 for 360 and PS3, and Tales of Xillia. You basically guaranteed $40 for the Fifa 14 at BB because of the Trade up. I should get $88 for both and I'll finally have a cheap Tales of Xillia for $12

The coupon isn't showing up in my active offers list. 2 questions:

-Is it emailed to you?

-Is this power up rewards pro?

If so, I guess i'll renew, since my pro expired. 

You talking about the birthday coupon??? If so, I used it the other day with my welcome coupon (B2G1) and it worked with no issues.

hmm, so you can use the 20% with the buy 2 get 1 free? I was going to get mario and luigi and rayman tomorrow but I guess I could try and throw a 3rd game in there to but no idea what.

That's if your lucky to find FIFA used. Guess if your in a big city you'll be able to. I'm trying to move my last $150 from GS to BB to pay off my my next gen pre-orders and it doesn't look i'm gonna be able to flip FIFA since online doesn't show any copies within a 30 mile radius.

I think I'll just get a Fifa 14 for 360 and PS3, and Tales of Xillia. You basically guaranteed $40 for the Fifa 14 at BB because of the Trade up. I should get $88 for both and I'll finally have a cheap Tales of Xillia for $12

The coupon isn't showing up in my active offers list. 2 questions:

-Is it emailed to you?

-Is this power up rewards pro?

If so, I guess i'll renew, since my pro expired.
It's an in-store offer for Pro members. It's not a coupon. Just go in there and pick out sets of three.

Thanks for the Heads Up. Now I'm happy that I don't have to use my B2G1 Welcome Coupon. :lol: Gamestop really wants my money for the past 3 months. Haha

Lol even a simple deal like this creates confusion for the same users. So um do I have to get 3 games to take advantage of this deal?!? Lol

That's if your lucky to find FIFA used. Guess if your in a big city you'll be able to. I'm trying to move my last $150 from GS to BB to pay off my my next gen pre-orders and it doesn't look i'm gonna be able to flip FIFA since online doesn't show any copies within a 30 mile radius.
I'm in big city so I shouldn't have any problems finding 2. The sale is still a week away but as of right now at least 5 stores have them. They should still be there come Friday.

That's how it has always been, I'm pretty sure the 3 month policy only applies to new products. I don't see them being too easy for the returns on used games, unless it's defective within those 3 months.

Other times I noticed that only a ONE-TIME-EXCHANGE on used games are allowed is printed on top of the receipt, this is for those who abuse the policy.

That's how it has always been, I'm pretty sure the 3 month policy only applies to new products. I don't see them being too easy for the returns on used games, unless it's defective within those 3 months.
It's for preowned too, I've asked a manager and he said it is for both. What you quoted was me asking about exchanges, not returning.

Edit- don't take the stickers off and keep the disc mint.

online photo storage

Fascinating...spotted a few things that finally dropped price while browsing the 2-for-10 promo. Also, GS better finally drop the fucking price on Mario Galaxy 2/NSMB. Their used price is MSRP for a NEW copy everywhere else.

bread's done
Back