Photo
- - - - -

The Wolf Among Us for vita?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Milera

Milera

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Does anyone know if telltale is going to release The Wolf Among Us for vita?

Selling Pokemon X & Y For $21 Paypal

#2 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Does anyone know if telltale is going to release The Wolf Among Us for vita?

No word yet but odds are they will.

Xecutioner
CML

#3 Milera

Milera

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

Telltale has actually kind of already teased that it will come to the Vita when they told people to "hang on to those saves" in a developer video. Go to the 2:18 mark to see for yourself:

I think those saves are important because there's going to be a season 2 of The walking dead game that's why they are telling to hang on to those saves and they are not related to the wolf among us as far as I know

#4 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

I think those saves are important because there's going to be a season 2 of The walking dead game that's why they are telling to hang on to those saves and they are not related to the wolf among us as far as I know

Lol! Yeah I got really confused, you're probably right.

#5 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

Probably, but I will knock it out on the PS3 as they release, since it likely won't be until the series is complete.

GS Feedback Sheet/Thread

https://docs.google....NWc&usp=sharing

MattNY.png

#6 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

Unlike the last time I visited this thread, I actually know what I'm talking about today lol.

Telltale has announced that The Wolf Among Us is indeed coming to the Vita and it will be out sometime this fall. No exact word yet on price, but expect it to be similarly priced to TWD with each epsiode costing about $5.

#7 Milera

Milera

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

Unlike the last time I visited this thread, I actually know what I'm talking about this today lol.

Telltale has announced that The Wolf Among Us is indeed coming to the Vita and it will be out sometime this fall. No exact word yet on price, but expect it to be similarly priced to TWD with each epsiode costing about $5.

Thans for the info , I'm wondering if they are going to make physical copy once all episodes are released