Humble Bundle with Android 7 - Steam keys - Ticket to Ride, Greed Corp, Incredipede, Anodyne, Worms Reloaded, Bard's Tale

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Pay What You Want ($1+ for Steam)

• Ticket to Ride & 1910 DLC
  • Greed Corp
  • Incredipede
  • Anodyne

Beat the Average

• Worms Reloaded (Worms 2: Armageddon for Android)
  • The Bard's Tale 
  • Broken Sword: Director's Cut
  • Anomaly Korea
  • Organ Trail: Director's Cut
  • Ticket to Ride: Europe DLC
You will need to beat the average to get future bonuses from this bundle. 

Games are available DRM-free on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android as well as Steam.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh.. not worth BTA this time around as I have The Bard's Tale and Worms Reloaded.. sucks, cuz I want the bonus game(s).

I'm in for a dollar.

...7.50..? For Worms and Bards Tale...? What the hell is humble smoking? Those future bonuses better be damn fantastic.

Hrm.  Have Bard's Tale on steam, but wouldn't mind it on Android.  Will be dropping at least $1 for Anodyne, everything else is... meh.  Although Ticket to Ride on Android might be fun, even if I already have it on Steam.

wait, it says "Pay more than the average of $x to unlock them when they arrive!" does that mean getting non-bta now doesn't get you the bonus games when they're announced?

wait, it says "Pay more than the average of $x to unlock them when they arrive!" does that mean getting non-bta now doesn't get you the bonus games when they're announced?
That's what it sounds like. It's what they did with the last bundle.

That is correct - it's been that way for the last couple of bundles.

So there's no advantage to BTAing early (unless there's a significant change in the BTA price). You can wait and see what bonus games they add before deciding whether to BTA.

Moderately interested, but more in the BTA games than the non, and almost $7 is way too much for moderately interested at this point.

sweet, was just talking about getting ticket to ride for the girlfriend, figured Id have to wait for the holiday sales.  Actually bought the physical board game last week to play with some friends too

That's what it sounds like. It's what they did with the last bundle.

Yes, sadly that is how humble works now.

That is correct - it's been that way for the last couple of bundles.

So there's no advantage to BTAing early (unless there's a significant change in the BTA price). You can wait and see what bonus games they add before deciding whether to BTA.
Ummm, they've only done this once before with 9. The last bundle was a mobile bundle and everybody got the bonuses if they purchased the first week.

I guess this will be the standard now; just kind of funny to see those responses since that's not how the last bundle worked.

I bought this for Ticket To Ride, but I'm having some issues with the game. Anyone know how to fix this?

xQ7U4zd.jpg

Seems that anywhere there is supposed to be a number, it's a blank white box.

In eventually for 1...waiting for BTA to go down though...i'm willing to pay about 4-5 for the BTA esp if the games that are added are good. I love TTR and Incredipede looks fun so in for 1 at the least.

I am not a fan of these Android packages at all. So many good *newer* indie games out there at this point, it's just a shame.

I am not a fan of these Android packages at all. So many good *newer* indie games out there at this point, it's just a shame.
This isn't an Android specific bundle though. It's a regular bundle that happens to also include Android versions of the titles.

I am going to wait and see the BTA titles.

I already have Bard's Tale and so dropping an extra $5.50 on a game (worms) that is only $4.99 seems a bit un-CAG-like haha

Here is to hoping that there is some great BTA titles, though I feel like I am beginning to own far too many games and so the pool of 'I dont have it yet' is getting more slim by the day!

What's the lowest the BTA tier hit (I'm late to the party).  Hate their new system of having to pay it for the future bonuses.  Played Bard's tale many years ago and no way is it worth the BTA tier.  Worms... meh.

What's the lowest the BTA tier hit (I'm late to the party). Hate their new system of having to pay it for the future bonuses. Played Bard's tale many years ago and no way is it worth the BTA tier. Worms... meh.
I think the lowest its been is the current price ($6.51ish).

What's the lowest the BTA tier hit (I'm late to the party). Hate their new system of having to pay it for the future bonuses. Played Bard's tale many years ago and no way is it worth the BTA tier. Worms... meh.
It's still dropping. It hit a low of around $6.70, slowly went up to around $7, and is falling again.

Yikes.  Yeah... I'll just wait and see.  Only mildly interested in Anodyne (which I hear is short) and Ticket to Ride (which I might not ever get around to play).

Price keeps on dropping.  Can you still 'lock in' if you keep a window open with the lower price displayed?  If so, I'll do that and watch for a bit.  Definitely in for $1 as I missed the sale on Incredipede and that looks somewhat fun, plus TTR looks like a great mobile friendly game.

Nice bundle, only have Greed Corp (on PC) maybe getting the BTA but waiting to see if it hits $6. Will probably play all of these on android but the PC version is a nice bonus. Maybe I should wait for the BTA bonuses to push me over the edge. Still, I could go for some Bard's Tale and Worms to be honest. Bards Tale also looks like a helluva lot better package than the generic RPG game that was BTA in the last Android bundle, glad I passed on that.

Bard's Tale is sort of like a bad (overhead) Diablo clone without loot (there's maybe like half a dozen item upgrades), monster variety (maybe half a dozen or so enemy types), or interesting content.  Only good part are the funny songs in some of the cutscenes.  Overall the game is extremely tedious.

This isn't an Android specific bundle though. It's a regular bundle that happens to also include Android versions of the titles.
I'd describe it the other way around. It's an Android bundle that happens to also include Steam versions of the titles. If you aren't interested in the Android versions of these games the Android bundles aren't all that tempting.

I'd describe it the other way around. It's an Android bundle that happens to also include Steam versions of the titles. If you aren't interested in the Android versions of these games the Android bundles aren't all that tempting.
This. It's Humble Android Bundle 7.

Bard's Tale is sort of like a bad (overhead) Diablo clone without loot (there's maybe like half a dozen item upgrades), monster variety (maybe half a dozen or so enemy types), or interesting content. Only good part are the funny songs in some of the cutscenes. Overall the game is extremely tedious.
Well that's a bummer. I may reconsider then. I'll at least wait to see how low the BTA drops and go for the base tier, possibly increasing later depending on the bonus games.

Bard's Tale is sort of like a bad (overhead) Diablo clone without loot (there's maybe like half a dozen item upgrades), monster variety (maybe half a dozen or so enemy types), or interesting content. Only good part are the funny songs in some of the cutscenes. Overall the game is extremely tedious.
Also everyone who Kickstarted InXile's Wasteland 2 got a free copy of The Bard's Tale 2004 (differentiating it from the far superior original from 1985). Makes this bundle a non-BTA for me, not really interested in playing the game on my phone.

Edit: Apparently the Android version is ALSO supposed to include the original classic Bard's Tale trilogy, just like the PC/Steam version. Interesting, but using graph paper in 2013 isn't as compelling as it was in 1985...

So does this Bard's Tale include the original trilogy?  If so, I'm in for that.  Actually, the only one I have is Greed Corp so this is a great bundle for me!

I'm just confused by the name.  Humble Bundle with Android 7?  Have there really been 6 Android bundles?

bread's done
Back