Photo
- - - - -

Humble Bundle with Android 7 - Steam keys - Ticket to Ride, Greed Corp, Incredipede, Anodyne, Worms Reloaded, Bard's Tale

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

Not for me: I see Pay with Credit Card, Paypal, Amazon Payments, and Dwolla buttons, and a "buy with Bitcoin" link. That's it - no option/button to buy with Google.

"Currently, Dwolla is for U.S. residents only (with a valid U.S. mailing address and SSN)" which charges "just 25¢ per transaction or free for transactions $10 or less."

Pretty obvious why they added that, and I presume they dropped Google because it's less profitable (and/or popular) than Amazon.
Selling Steam key: Race The Sun $1.10 (Cards) & Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine $1.10 (Cards) (Or both for $2.)
I'm also selling Indie Gala August bundles! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#92 ezelkow1

ezelkow1

CAG in Limbo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

Merged my ticket to ride acount, and on the acount page it says i own all the dlc, but in the app everything is still locked :(

Gotta do what it says on the page, have to go to some online portion of the game, like the restaurant area, and login to your DOW account through the game, then it unlocks everything

#93 username123

username123

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

I ignored this last week because of the name. I thought it was just Android. Then I got the extras unlock e-mail this week and saw it was PC and Android. Ticket to Ride has been in my wish list for a while waiting for a 75% off sale, so I'm in for $1. I debated about BTA but decided against it because I would rather buy Worms Reloaded with DLC when it goes on sale. The Bard's Tale might potentially interest me, but the demo doesn't even load on my computer to see.

#94 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Very so-so bundle want TTR and Organ Trail on Android....so a barely buy for me.

#95 cyrus386

cyrus386

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

So assuming I own none of these, how much money would I be looking at in Steam card rebates if I bta? I'd do the math myself, but I'm away from compy right now. I'm not particularly interested in any of these games, but if I could get the net cost down to a couple bucks I'd probably bite just cause.

Ok, so I checked, and only two of these games have cards (Anodyne and Organ Trail) and they're worth almost nothing.  Looks like I'm skipping it.  $6+ is just too much.

And when the  Fuck is Indiegala going to have happy hour??? Damn man, I can't be paying $6 for bundles! This is the post-Steam card, post-Humble Weekly era! I already have more entries in my backlog of games I actually really want to play than I could ever get to, never mind the hundreds that I'm only mildly interested in.

#96 cyrus386

cyrus386

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Bundle is over and nothing new to replace it.  Guess I'm waiting till Thursday for the weekly.

#97 jimbofluffy

jimbofluffy

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

If anyone bought the Humble Mobile Bundle 2, could you tell me how much of Ravensword is installed on Android to the primary partition and how much is installed to the SD?

Thanks. 

ach.png