Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
1117 replies to this topic

#1 Kevlar338

Kevlar338

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .
Robocop vs Terminator for Sega genesis ... Probably my favorite game ever created .

#2 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

WOW that's like 15% off each game WOW

#3 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#4 punpernickel

punpernickel

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Is this guy serious...

#5 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

That's really not that bad if you stack it w/ your Target REDcard for an additional 5% off.

System launch, buy your two new games for 20% 35% off. That's fine by me!

Thanks, OP.

cagSig.png515886.png

#6 ikill2game

ikill2game

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

That would be 30% off of each game, as long as you buy 2. Not 15% off of each.
"Hey. What kind of party is this?
There's no booze and only one hooker."

#7 Kevlar338

Kevlar338

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

WOW maybe you should think before you speak ! It says 30 % off with the purchase of 2 video games meaning you would get 30 % off your purchase meaning 30 % off each game . It doesn't say anything about get 15 % off each game .
Robocop vs Terminator for Sega genesis ... Probably my favorite game ever created .

#8 kylerg

kylerg

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

That's a good coupon to have during the launch.
Posted Image

#9 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

That would be 30% off of each game, as long as you buy 2. Not 15% off of each.

WOW maybe you should think before you speak ! It says 30 % off with the purchase of 2 video games meaning you would get 30 % off your purchase meaning 30 % off each game . It doesn't say anything about get 15 % off each game .

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

#10 sirpikaz

sirpikaz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

Also got this coupon,

bought two random bottom out clearance games, clothes and food, the games were probably the trigger.

#11 Kevlar338

Kevlar338

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

Also got this coupon,

bought two random bottom out clearance games, clothes and food, the games were probably the trigger.

When you get your coupon ?

#12 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

I got the coupon in the normal checkout lanes in the front of the store. I only bought a Disney infinity power disc pack and used my redcard. 

Has anyone used this yet? I wonder if it will take off 30% off of your entire purchase or more than 2 video games. The coupon itself isnt very specific. 

#13 ChunkyLeftovers

ChunkyLeftovers

"Fancy that."

• CAG Veteran

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

CRACKED THE CODE!!!! Well, at my store at least. ahem...need to take a second..*clears throat* thank you...i mentioned this at another topic but here i go again...

Step 1. Grab ANY game (excludes Online Item/AS is/Clearance may be a bit iffy as well)

Step B. Have the electronics cashier ring it up like normal.

Step IV MINUS 1. BAM. Coupon. *IF this DOES NOT WORK then have the cashier void the transaction and ring the game up again and BAM THIS TIME FOR REAL. Coupon.

Key Notes: It seems that the coupon triggers every other game transaction.

If this does not work, please proceed to yell at me.

#14 Awkward1099

Awkward1099

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

CRACKED THE CODE!!!! Well, at my store at least. ahem...need to take a second..*clears throat* thank you...i mentioned this at another topic but here i go again...

Step 1. Grab ANY game (excludes Online Item/AS is/Clearance may be a bit iffy as well)

Step IV MINUS 1. BAM. Coupon. *IF this DOES NOT WORK then have the cashier void the transaction and ring the game up again and BAM THIS TIME FOR REAL. Coupon.

Wish we were able to crack the Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon, although I did end up with 8 of them before they finally axed it.

#15 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

Wish we were able to crack the Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon, although I did end up with 8 of them before they finally axed it.

30% is almost as good and it only requires buying two games and the price differential doesn't really matter (i.e. you don't lose out on a discount by buying two games with very different MSRP) so I think it's actually much better, especially for Red Card holders.  

#16 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

So pretty much what other posters have posted.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Please send me a PM if you used my referrals. I want to do raffles for you.

#17 ChunkyLeftovers

ChunkyLeftovers

"Fancy that."

• CAG Veteran

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

So pretty much what other posters have posted.

pretty much what you said.

#18 handsomepete

handsomepete

no one suspects a thing until April

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

30% is almost as good and it only requires buying two games and the price differential doesn't really matter (i.e. you don't lose out on a discount by buying two games with very different MSRP) so I think it's actually much better, especially for Red Card holders.  

In this particular case, the b2g1 coupons were magical.

#19 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

Twitter... I certainly hope you're just being sarcastic and aren't actually that laughably awful at math.

I don't understand how anyone could wind up with that many, considering I shop there several times a week and never saw that coupon once. o_O I have two of this 30% off coupon though, having received both with the purchase of clearance games. I'd love to use it to build a next-gen collection, but that'd be best enjoyed if I could actually afford a next-gen system...

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#20 Joe Fongul

Joe Fongul

Slave to the Grind..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

I received the coupon after buying two gaming related items (FIFA 13 Vita & some Nintendo 3DS Card Cases).  I'm definitely looking forward using the coupon for the next gen launch titles, but was curious regarding the specifics of the coupon.  The coupon states "30% off with the purchase of two video games".  I'm curious if you could purchase more than 2 games and still get the 30% across the board.  If so, then my next gen launch plans might have to change just a little more :)

Posted Image

#21 Viper51989

Viper51989

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

I received the coupon after buying two gaming related items (FIFA 13 Vita & some Nintendo 3DS Card Cases).  I'm definitely looking forward using the coupon for the next gen launch titles, but was curious regarding the specifics of the coupon.  The coupon states "30% off with the purchase of two video games".  I'm curious if you could purchase more than 2 games and still get the 30% across the board.  If so, then my next gen launch plans might have to change just a little more :)

WAAAAAAH? Are we seriously thinking it could be used to save 30 on a next-gen console. You've got starry eyes my friend, starry eyes. I work for Target but am a serious Cagger at heart-not even I am daft enough to attempt this. XBONE + 2 games and 45% savings = Best day of ANY year

#22 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

WAAAAAAH? Are we seriously thinking it could be used to save 30 on a next-gen console. You've got starry eyes my friend, starry eyes. I work for Target but am a serious Cagger at heart-not even I am daft enough to attempt this. XBONE + 2 games and 45% savings = Best day of ANY year

Hey, serious cheapassgamerger, he said games. Like, you know, buy four or five launch games and hope that the coupon discounts them all.

Joe, it ultimately depends on how it is coded.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Please send me a PM if you used my referrals. I want to do raffles for you.

#23 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

One Target yesterday I bought a $5.98 PS3 Defiance and got the coupon to print out. Another Target yesterday I bought a $5.98 FIFA 13 Vita and did not get any coupon.

#24 sirpikaz

sirpikaz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

When you get your coupon ?

10/14, around 7pm,

I also did spend over $100 all together (like I said clothes and food too) and I did use my red card

#25 SmokeMaxX

SmokeMaxX

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

Every other order is probably right.

Bought two clearanced games with target red card: got coupon. Probably got lucky and someone just made a purchase right before me and didn't get it.

A few days later, bought three clearanced games with target red card, no coupon. Then made a second transaction with two clearanced games with target red card and got the coupon.

#26 rnocerino

rnocerino

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

Has anyone tried buying 2 Skylanders/Disney Infinity character's and got a coupon? Feedback please.  

#27 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAG Veteran

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

FYI, the $1 Pacman figures also trigger it.  I bought two on separate transactions, and the second one triggered it.

#28 Kevlar338

Kevlar338

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

Good call on the 1$ pacman preorder figure , I went and bought 2 on separate transactions first transaction got a coupon second one nothing . I imagine this would work with 1$ pre order cards as well .

#29 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

I bought diapers and got it

#30 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

I bought diapers and got it

For some reason this really made me laugh. 

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!