Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
1117 replies to this topic

#61 rbarba4

rbarba4

I'm THAT Guy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Where the heck are you all finding the Pacman figure? I want a set. None at 2 stores today...

There suppose to be in the WII U section & 3Ds

^This

Check the peg hooks right above the WiiU games and also the hooks above the 3DS games

Current Playlist:

Wii U  +++++  Mario Kart 8 - tear it up!     Deus Ex HR - sneak, sneak goes the Aug.

Xbox 360  +++++  Rocksmith 2014 - what do you mean I suck

#62 ChunkyLeftovers

ChunkyLeftovers

"Fancy that."

• CAG Veteran

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

WOW! Definitely a YMMV situation (or possibly just a bad day) but the coupon isn't triggering at my store anymore! Games, Pacman figures, every other transaction technique didn't trigger NADA. (Every other transaction technique worked 100% of the time just days ago too. i have visual proof) so like i said, YMMV or HOPEFULLY just a bad day :'(

#63 liquidburrito

liquidburrito

brother without banners

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

Didn't work for me. I went in today and bought two pac-man pre order figures in separate transactions and got no coupon. Went back in and tried with dishonored and arkham city for ps3 in separate transactions and still got nothing. Has to be YMMV or they had a limit on coupons per store. Going to return what I bought tomorrow and I might try a different store. Hopefully I can get one since I want to use it for gta and another game.

#64 Bagel Bear

Bagel Bear

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

I ended up using mine when I got Pokemon. Like other have said I believe the period for the Catalina to print is over. I haven't seen it print off in a while. I've had a number of cashier shifts recently too.

#65 Liquid Metal

Liquid Metal

hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

I am willing to trade a gs coupon for a target one. If anyone has one, please send me a pm so i can tell you the ones I have.

#66 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

Yeah I think the promotion ended in regards to this coupon printed. All I've received lately is 25% of a gaming accessory or 25% of a Turtle Beach Headset coupon

#67 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Got one at 9:30 this morning when the girl scanned a Pac Man preorder. Expires 12/2. I'll probably use it for COD:G and whatever else is out that I want when it comes out...

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#68 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

no go for 53005 zip - bought a toothbrush, nothing.

bought god of war saga, nothing.

bought ratchet and clanks games, nothing

ah well, got a bunch of games I've wanted for a while for $15 each - can't beat that.

#69 zaxxon2000

zaxxon2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

Bingo!!!  I bought Violet and Toy Story Infinity playset and it printed. Expires  2 Dec 2013. Got it at the front register.

#70 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

I bought diapers and got it

I don't have a child yet, but I thought Costco have the best price on Diapers?

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#71 zaxxon2000

zaxxon2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

They usually do.

#72 lpburk2

lpburk2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

I hit the jackpot today. Bought three PAC figures (all separate transactions at a front register) and received two coupons.

#73 srac84

srac84

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

Same here tried the Pac man pre order figures 4 in 4 seperate transactions and got 2 coupons :) so it is still working

#74 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

Has anyone tried using the coupon on a game and a console to see what happens?

#75 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

still wondering if this is just the games or full order. Hoping there is a B2G1 on PS4 before it expires so I can maybe get them to stack and get 3 for 90

0843db393346757b68b32a43df88d267_4d9be17

#76 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

another fail day for me.  another $21 spent trying to get 1 darn coupon, and others are getting them fast and easy.  arghgghgh.   so frustrating.

#77 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

I've gotten 3 now. First was with Pokemon y, second when I bought FIFA 13 vita on clearance, and today when I bought Toy Story pack for Disney Infinity. Stacked with my employee discount and red card I'm almost getting games half off.

#78 ChunkyLeftovers

ChunkyLeftovers

"Fancy that."

• CAG Veteran

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

For those wondering, i tried the coupon on a console w/ game and it says "no items available" or something along the lines of that. pretty much saying works on games ONLY. And like i've stated earlier, multiple coupons are needed if purchasing MORE than 2 games in one transaction i.e two 30% off coupons if purchasing four games.

#79 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

I hit the jackpot today. Bought three PAC figures (all separate transactions at a front register) and received two coupons.

Same here about 4 pm...

now to track down the other three figures...my 2 coupons are enough for me...

"I'd bet ya dollars to donuts ..."

#80 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

I was able to grab two more coupons today. Coupon printed as soon as the clerk scanned the game. Purchased 2 clearance games at two different stores (Vita FIFA and LEGO Pirates)

#81 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

For those wondering, i tried the coupon on a console w/ game and it says "no items available" or something along the lines of that. pretty much saying works on games ONLY. And like i've stated earlier, multiple coupons are needed if purchasing MORE than 2 games in one transaction i.e two 30% off coupons if purchasing four games.

Thanks for checking and reporting in!

#82 rbarba4

rbarba4

I'm THAT Guy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

Finally got a coupon buying the last fig that I hadn't gotten yet, regular Pac

Current Playlist:

Wii U  +++++  Mario Kart 8 - tear it up!     Deus Ex HR - sneak, sneak goes the Aug.

Xbox 360  +++++  Rocksmith 2014 - what do you mean I suck

#83 darkasian

darkasian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

Frustrated after 4 separate Pacman figure purchases and no coupons, I returned them today, and the register at the return counter printed up a 30% off coupon. Strange, but true.

#84 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

do you guys think the pac man figs have anything to do with it? or is it just a cheap item?  i've been buying ps4 preorders and psn cards and gotten nothing.

spent a lot of money tho.

#85 mike568

mike568

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:09 AM

another fail day for me. another $21 spent trying to get 1 darn coupon, and others are getting them fast and easy. arghgghgh. so frustrating.

You can go to Guest Services to return the game after you buy the game if you got the coupon or not.

#86 lpburk2

lpburk2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

do you guys think the pac man figs have anything to do with it? or is it just a cheap item?  i've been buying ps4 preorders and psn cards and gotten nothing.

spent a lot of money tho.

I think its really just a matter of making sure the register where you check out has the coupon printers and that the printer is loaded with paper.  I bought several items at my local Target in the electronics section before realizing the coupon printers (at least at my store) were only on the registers at the front. 

#87 LoWeT

LoWeT

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

I tried three transactions today (two consecutive ones at the electronics counter, then one at the main registers) and no luck. Both registers ahd printers. Well at least the pacman figures are cool to have on my desk. Though if anyone wants to trade a pacman figure for a coupon I'm open to that  :bouncy:

#88 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

Thanks for testing Chunky!

#89 spauldingfan

spauldingfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

I have had luck twice with super scriblenauts for the ds. Tried last night with Disney infinity violet , no lick, second transaction with scriblenauts scored. This was in Los Angeles both times.

#90 LoWeT

LoWeT

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

If anyone tries this today and it works could you let us know if it's still happening? I'm considering biking to an even further target to test it out(really want to get in on this deal ha)! Also do you have to use a REDcard?