Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Mother of God! Thanks op, I thought I would stay away from GS Black Friday this not year.

Tales of Xillia for $20!!!!!!!!!!! Cfvfgtgxzvghdv
Kingdom Hearts for $20!!!!!! axegghjukbghmh
Killzone Merc for $20!!!!! Dfghhmgvc
Zelda 3Ds xl bundle is mine

$15 3 month XBL cards aren't too bad. I think they were as low as $10 at Target last year.

Wow, color me unimpressed... Maybe ZombieU for $10, but that's all really. :/

EDIT: Maybe I'm just spoiled by all of the other year-round deals and was expecting more...

Oh hello - there are some nice deals in there. BF4 for $30 sounds crazy
It was like that during BF3's launch year as well. That's why I'm holding off on getting this.

The amusing one is Forza Horizon at $30. It was $15 on Black Friday last year. Lol.

Zelda XL!

Pretty lackluster sales otherwise, lol. GameStop usually has the worst sales between them and amazon/walmart/target etc.. So it's a good sign!

nice, I've already requested black friday off from work, so I'll probably be making a stop here for sure for one or 2 things. nothing major really jumped out at me.

Seeing Dishonored GOTY edition for $25 makes me wish I had bought it from Dell.com the other day for $20.  Thanks for the sneak preview OP.  I will stalk some of these deals for black friday when it comes around.

BF4 for $30!  Yes please.

Edit: Damn, looks like it's only 360 and PS3 version.  Was hoping for PC version for $30.

Ubisoft must be liars! I saw watch dogs for sale. I'm sure this isn't final and there will be some changes. Excited to get a ps plus for 30 bucks.

if   Real and take prices  

20 off dragon crown   (20 for vita) would be nice 

29.99 Year of psn+  would be nice

wow no crap on the   Ds side

I wouldn't drive into the madness or spend that much time for the 12 month PS or for Xillia at $20 (or for Crown at #20 off).

Still, considering that I bought Xillia day one for $53 and won't play it until at least 2015, after seeing this, I won't buy Xillia 2 day one.  I feel robbed since I tried to do a good deed for the series...yeah.

PS+ 12 month for 29.99!

Beyond Two Souls for 39.99

Wish the Zelda 3DS XL was cheaper though.
I didn't expect it, but I agree that I'd have jumped on the Zelda if it was a bit cheaper. All the 3DS consoles are regular price as are (of course) all the next gen.

Killzone Mercenary or KH1.5 is what I'm interested in.

Good stuff though. Seeing as diablo is $39.99 I might oughta just go on and get it.

Good price on BF3, I plan to get it on PS4 if possible.

Nothing really jumps out at me besides the Year of PS+ for $30, Rayman Legends Vita for $25, and MAYBE Jak & Daxter Vita for $15.

The best deal IMO is honestly the PS3 bundle. $200 for a 250GB PS3, Batman Arkham Origins, and The Last of Us. That's an amazing deal.

Buy 360/PS4 version of battlefield, trade up to One/PS4 for $10. BF4 for One/PS4 = $40.

So glad we're getting the Zelda 3DS XL. :D

Also dat 29.99 PS+.

Does anyone know if you can pre order special 3ds systems? Were the Pokemon ones available to pre order? I don't wanna miss out on that Zelda xl.

Man, tales of xillia for 20 bucks is a really good deal. Kingdom hearts and the ps plus for 30 bucks is also a really good deal. I hope they don't run out of stock!

The price for the plus membership is very nice. I'll be picking up that along with

:ps3: Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition - $29.99

:ps3: Rayman Legends - $24.99

Wow, color me unimpressed... Maybe ZombieU for $10, but that's all really. :/

EDIT: Maybe I'm just spoiled by all of the other year-round deals and was expecting more...
I'm pretty much with you sp00ge. There are 1 or 2 things that are pretty good but aside from that I was hoping for more.

EDIT: I am going to buy Rayman on wii u though.

Not surprising but this confirms the Zelda 3DS bundle for the US I guess. I remember Best Buy had the regular 3DS Zelda bundle a couple years ago and I believe you also got a $25 or $50 gift card with it. Hopefully they do the same thing with this one.

That PS3 bundle looks good for $200. I don't know who'd be buying a PS3 at that point but still a good deal.

I'll probably grab a year of Plus and Zombi U if I can. Plus it's B2G1 on preowned so Zombi U and some other cheap game and get a 3rd free would be nice.

Year of ps+ and maybe the Zelda 3dsXL. I don't know if I can get a next gen console and a handheld so close to each other.

Seeing Dishonored GOTY edition for $25 makes me wish I had bought it from Dell.com the other day for $20. Thanks for the sneak preview OP. I will stalk some of these deals for black friday when it comes around.
Did anyone actually get the GOTY edition from Dell?

Seems like that was an incorrect product image for the Vanilla edition, until proven otherwise. There was too much pointing to it being the regular edition. That being said, it is a good candidate for a price match.

bread's done
Back