Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Masters Edition and Borderlands GOTY XB360 $9.99 Preowned at Best Buy (YMMV)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Was a screw up, they mispriced them. You could try to use the pic for a pricematch and hope they accept.
Sorry guys.

I just picked these up from BB. Seems to definitely be YMMV since Tiger is still $34.99 online and Borderlands isn't even online. Worth a check at your local BB especially for Tiger Woods 14

photo hosting sites

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked these up from BB. Seems to definitely be YMMV since Tiger is still $34.99 online and Borderlands isn't even online. Worth a check at your local BB especially for Tiger Woods 14
Did the Tiger Woods 14 require a manager override or did it scan as $9.99?

Does it have the correct barcode sticker on the back (does it say Tiger Woods 14)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the Tiger Woods 14 require a manager override or did it scan as $9.99?
Scan at $9.99. You could try to use the picture as a pricematch? It worked for Frys Kingdom Hearts.

Edit- Zolor is correct they mispriced them, the barcode sticker has the Tiger Woods 12 sticker and Borderlands is the vanilla sticker.

Sorry guys I didn't check the back barcode sticker. Definitely a screw up on someone at BB.

I doubt that Borderlands was a mistake, not all of them had the content on a second disc and the download code version has the same upc.

bread's done
Back