B1g1 free select pre owned games at GameStop 10/18 - 11/2

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
i saw this earlier on one of the ads on the counter. the deal seems ok depending on what you get to maximize your savings

:ps3::360: assassins creed
:ps3::360: assassins creed 2
:ps3::360: assassins creed 3
:ps3::360: assassins creed brotherhood
:ps3::360: assassins creed revelations
:ps3::360: batman arkham asylum
:ps3::360: batman arkham asylum goty
:ps3::360: batman arkham city
:ps3::360: battlefield 3
:ps3::360: battlefield bad company
:ps3::360: battlefield bad company 2

its the whole list. im surprised the cod games arent on it either as they have alot of copys of those they would like to sell as well lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm that these are the only games on the list. Saw them on an ad on the counter as well. Probably should've taken one and posted a picture.... oops.

This works online as well

B1G1 Batman, Battlefield, Assassin - Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Select Pre-Owned Games from these hit franchises: Batman Arkham Series, Battlefield Series and Assassin's Creed series. Other exclusions may apply. Offer ends 11/2

There's also a Batman double pack for 360 mentioned in the leaked ad.
that double pack is lame cause with this promo you can get both games for less than half of what the doubke pack is priced at. it helps gamestop though as theybmake much more money off the used batmans being sold anyway. oh its also on ps3 btw, says it on the side :)

There's also a Batman double pack for 360 mentioned in the leaked ad.
Well that's no secret, I think it's out already actually. Almost certain I saw it in stock at GS this week.

Weird list though, I guess they're just trying to sell the old games to people who are hyper for the new ones about to drop.

The only difference between this deal and getting the double pack is you'll be missing out on the dlc for arkham city, but im more than sure it will be on sale on the xbox marketplace and psn sooner than later with Origins out in a week.

Well that's no secret, I think it's out already actually. Almost certain I saw it in stock at GS this week.

Weird list though, I guess they're just trying to sell the old games to people who are hyper for the new ones about to drop.
You would have to see the flier, its a promotion to advertise the three midnight launches they're having next week for BF 4, Batman and AC4.

It is out already. I asked the guy at my GS a couple days ago when I saw that game since I had never seen it and he said it's both the old Batman games

This list is weird. It's like they started going in alphabetical order....and then stopped and called it finished.

:ps3::360: assassins creed $9.99
:ps3::360: assassins creed 2 $9.99
:ps3::360: assassins creed 3. $17.99
:ps3::360: assassins creed brotherhood. $9.99
:ps3::360: assassins creed revelations. $12.99
:ps3::360: batman arkham asylum. $9.99
:ps3::360: batman arkham asylum goty. $14.99/$12.99
:ps3::360: batman arkham city. $12.99
:ps3::360: battlefield 3. $12.99
:ps3::360: battlefield bad company. $4.99/$2.99
:ps3::360: battlefield bad company 2. $4.99

Here are all the prices. Best combo is AC3 and Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

the birthday coupon would take off the higher priced of the two games right ? that would make this promo even better
nice thinking. AC3 with 20% off and 10% pur would make it $12.96, you could get that and Batman GOTY 360 for $12.96. Must be 360 Batman to get best deal.

Been wanting to play the PS3 version of Batman Arkham Asylum: GOTYE just to play as the Joker. Might pair it with Battlefield 3 since I have Arkham City and the Assassin's Creed games.  Thanks for posting this.

Does anyone know if the differences between the Batman Arkham Asylum regular edition and game of the year edition include any extra single player bonuses or is it just multi-player? Thanks.

And when does this sale/offer start?

Does anyone know if the differences between the Batman Arkham Asylum regular edition and game of the year edition include any extra single player bonuses or is it just multi-player? Thanks.

Was there even a multiplayer?? They are all challenge maps which you can compare your high scores online but thats not MP. Also GOTY gives you 3d on both systems.

There isn't any multiplayer in Arkham Asylum or Arkham City, all of the DLC is single player content :p

The Arkham Asylum GOTY comes with exclusive challenge maps and has 3D support

There isn't any multiplayer in Arkham Asylum or Arkham City, all of the DLC is single player content :p

The Arkham Asylum GOTY comes with exclusive challenge maps and has 3D support
It's all single player, but only Arkham City got extra STORY content -- the Harley Quinn DLC. The rest is all challenge crap.

Okay, thanks guys.

Except for the Harley Quinn DLC, none of the rest interests me whatsoever so regular standard edition it is.

Thanks for heads up on this OP.  Did this at two stores today to pick up some old Batman and AssCreed for me and a friend.  Employees at both had no idea.

Does this apply to the BF:BC2 Ultimate Edition? (Also, does that one have Vietnam included?)
No Vietnam is not included in the Ultimate edition. Also the Ultimate edition is a voucher for the dlc it's not on disc so if you buy it used it's just BC 2 vanilla unless you happen to get a working code in the case.

Does anyone know if Batman Arkham Asylum comes in regular packaging at all, not just platinum hits?
Well yeah...it had to be a normal release before a platinum hits. That is what you're asking, right?

EDIT: Also, if you were referring to the AA GotY, yes, it has normal packaging. The PH/GH is just a normal case. The normal one is lenticular with the 3D effect. Looks pretty cool actually.

Well yeah...it had to be a normal release before a platinum hits. That is what you're asking, right?

EDIT: Also, if you were referring to the AA GotY, yes, it has normal packaging. The PH/GH is just a normal case. The normal one is lenticular with the 3D effect. Looks pretty cool actually.
Not really, they could have considered the standard edition game to be the "normal release" and just sold the GOTY edition as Platinum Hits. I've been looking around on eBay and other places, and the stock picture looks to be normal, but every picture I've seen of the actual cases look like it's PH. Trying to avoid any PH cases to add to my collection, but it's the only game I want to pair with Battlefield 3.

Might finally pick up the Batman games. I'll try and find the regular versions because the GOTY artwork is downright embarrassing. 

Not really, they could have considered the standard edition game to be the "normal release" and just sold the GOTY edition as Platinum Hits. I've been looking around on eBay and other places, and the stock picture looks to be normal, but every picture I've seen of the actual cases look like it's PH. Trying to avoid any PH cases to add to my collection, but it's the only game I want to pair with Battlefield 3.
In that case, this is what the non-PH looks like

Lol console peasants

Both Arkham games are 12.50 together on Steam. ^__^ not to mention they're GOTY editions too.
Your 19 trying to kick knowledge to a bunch of people who have probably been playing PC games longer then youve been alive or pc gaming. Stop being a troll.

wow after discounts you can get both on disk for 12.95 no tax if you use credit. a whopping 45 cents more than steam ! .............

bread's done
Back