should i wait for black friday?

ashtreylil

CAGiversary!
should i wait for black friday to buy games? so far my list of 360 gamesis...

LOW COST/possibility

red dead redemption ($11)

MID COST/wishful thinking

sleeping dogs ($16)

far cry 3 ($19)

HIGH COST/head in the clouds

saints row 4 ($40)

dark souls ($49)

skyrim ($37)

bioshock infinate ($25)

also im in the market for the Seagate SSHD for Laptop-500GB its 80 on newegg and 78 on amazon. i have 116 to spend total, the more i save on the hdd the more i can spend on games

i have L.A. noire, lost planet, morrowind, kayne and lynch, bulletstorm, and rainbox 6 vegas but i doubt i can get any trade in value for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can pick up a skyrim game code for cheap on ebay since they were packing them in the console bundles
how can i tell if their trusted? or if the code has not been used....also what about dlc? is the code the legendary one or whatever the one with the dlc is....i dont wanna pay 20 bucks for a code and then more to get dlc that ends up being the total price. also my xbox is kinda full beacusee i have 3 assasins creeds and saints row on there. :/

I dont understand your pricing. What is the $49 next to Dark Souls and $37 by Skyrim? Those games should be much less than those prices right now. I actually had one of those stupid Skyrim codes used it and never touched the game or I'd have sold it to you stupid cheap.

At least you have some decent games you're looking for.

I dont understand your pricing. What is the $49 next to Dark Souls and $37 by Skyrim? Those games should be much less than those prices right now. I actually had one of those stupid Skyrim codes used it and never touched the game or I'd have sold it to you stupid cheap.

At least you have some decent games you're looking for.
its the price i saw on amazon for used with case and booklet.

its the price i saw on amazon for used with case and booklet.
If you mean Dark Souls for Xbox standard edition you can get it for like $15. It's $18.77 new from Amazon right now. Skyrim you can get for $20 or less also.

Start checking out places like Amazon Warehouse and Gohastings.com (when they have promotions). Also check ebay like the other guy said or the CAG trading thread and someone is bound to have a Skyrim code.

There's a like new copy of Far Cry 3 for Xbox on Amazon Warehouse right now for $17.41 and if you really look around you may be able to find it for $15.

There's also a like new copy of Bioshock Infinite for $22.27 right now at Amazon Warehouse.

In fact there's the hard drive I believe you're looking for at Amazon Warehouse right now Good condition for $69 or very good for $71.07 and Like New for $72.60

If you mean Dark Souls for Xbox standard edition you can get it for like $15. It's $18.77 new from Amazon right now. Skyrim you can get for $20 or less also.

Start checking out places like Amazon Warehouse and Gohastings.com (when they have promotions). Also check ebay like the other guy said or the CAG trading thread and someone is bound to have a Skyrim code.

There's a like new copy of Far Cry 3 for Xbox on Amazon Warehouse right now for $17.41 and if you really look around you may be able to find it for $15.

There's also a like new copy of Bioshock Infinite for $22.27 right now at Amazon Warehouse.
i mean the ptd version on dark souls, and is the wharehouse different than the normal site?

update: i found the far cry, its only free for orders over 25 so im gonna have to go to wally world to put another 20 bucks on my card thinggy. i already ordered the hard drive so i only have 20 bucks until i add money.

i mean the ptd version on dark souls, and is the wharehouse different than the normal site?
It's slightly different but it's all still stuff from Amazon and fulfilled by Amazon. It's stuff from their warehouse that may be dinged up or stuff that was returned/traded in and such. Just look at the condition + description of things and judge by that.

Basically the product grades (acceptable, good, very good, and like new) are what they say for the most part. Expect whatever you order to be in the described condition. If you're not satisfied you can send it back at their expense. It's really very easy.

One more thing though I imagine if you do wait for Black Friday at the very least Bioshock Infinite and Saints Row IV will be cheap. I could see $20 for Bioshock and $30 for Saints Row pretty easily.

One more thing though I imagine if you do wait for Black Friday at the very least Bioshock Infinite and Saints Row IV will be cheap. I could see $20 for Bioshock and $30 for Saints Row pretty easily.
hmm well i might wait then, im having fun with gtao right now (buyers remorse from that full price and 3 day completion) but im gonna go load up my card with another 20 bucks now, i just want to make sure i get a game that will last me a while. i herd that dark souls and skyrim are good for that.

Gamefly has had some really good sales recently of far cry 3 and bioshock infinite. I think they were$10 and $15 respectively. Doubt they'd go any lower than that on BF

Gamefly has had some really good sales recently of far cry 3 and bioshock infinite. I think they were$10 and $15 respectively. Doubt they'd go any lower than that on BF
do the games come with the case and info booklet?

edit: yes it comes with it, im checking out the free trial now

What stores are you looking to go shopping at? Online or offline at the stores? You have a pretty good list here by others for sites on black friday. If you plan to go out and go black Friday shopping, I suggest checking out other stores besides Wal-mart. They wont have all of the older titles on your list. Highly unlikely they'll have Red Dead Redemption . They might have Skyrim, Dark Souls, and a few others. But you never know for sure with wal-mart.

What stores are you looking to go shopping at? Online or offline at the stores? You have a pretty good list here by others for sites on black friday. If you plan to go out and go black Friday shopping, I suggest checking out other stores besides Wal-mart. They wont have all of the older titles on your list. Highly unlikely they'll have Red Dead Redemption . They might have Skyrim, Dark Souls, and a few others. But you never know for sure with wal-mart.
i was planning online, im ordering far cry 3 and one more game from gamefly now with my free trial. im not sure if i should get skyrim, bioshock infinate, sleeping dogs or something not on the list (dishonored/tomb raider) i can get one $15 and one $20 game from gamefly as maximum budget and prefer open worlds or simi-open

i want whichever ones have the most gameplay time in single player. i think skyrym is the one for that but im not sure. how is farcry on gameplay time?

Yeah. The black friday ads have already started leaking, so you might as well. Also, Bioshock Infinite will be $20, Skyrim (Standard) will be $15, Skyrim (Legendary) will be $30, Red Dead Redemption GOTY will be $15 and Saints Row IV will be $30  at GameStop on Black Friday.

bread's done
Back