God of War Saga, Twisted Metal, Sly 4 (all PS3) 14.99 @ Target B&M (TPC)

handsomepete

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
That's a long thread title.

God of War Saga, Twisted Metal and Sly Cooper Thieves in Time all 14.99 in store only at Target.

All stores should have them at this price with it being a Temporary Price Cut, but I'll write 'ymmv' here anyways. There are other budget games (normally 19.99) at 14.99 also. Sorry I don't have any useful links, online prices continue to be $40 for these titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw these yesterday at Target they also had Infamous 2,God of War:Saga,Little Big Planet 2,and the Jak and Daxter Collection for $15.

Thieves in Time is cross-buy, correct? Are any of the others? Is there a good site to check when you're trying to find out if a title is cross-buy?

id imagine its either gow collection (1 and 2 hd) or gow origins (2 psp titles). ill investigate later when i go to target for groceries

id imagine its either gow collection (1 and 2 hd) or gow origins (2 psp titles). ill investigate later when i go to target for groceries
it's saga, double checked the dpci. marked down from $40. I wouldn't lie to you guys!

edit: well, maybe I would, I didn't double check *that* hard. so feel free to investigate. signage says saga, tag on saga has a matching dpci to the tpc signage. didn't bother scanning.

i thought i struck gold at my target. i found a giant endcap with well over 500 games on it that are no longer shelved, but they dont seem to clearance many of them judging by the full price psp titles mixed in. found a few clearanced games, but i will go and check today to see if any of the 19.99 ones are down to 14.99.

also, best buy has twisted metal, sly 4 and several other budget games on sale for the same 14.99

God of War Saga for $15?!? :hot:
Yeah, that's kinda tempting, but I was holding out for $10 (and come on, we know it's coming). How DLC heavy is this game? When I boot up the multiplayer am I going to be asked to buy a ton of skins/weapons/ect?

Yeah, that's kinda tempting, but I was holding out for $10 (and come on, we know it's coming). How DLC heavy is this game? When I boot up the multiplayer am I going to be asked to buy a ton of skins/weapons/ect?
This is GOW:Saga not Ascension.Ascension is the one with multiplayer.

You're thinking of Ascension. Saga is a collection of the God of War I, II, III and the psp games. Ascension is the only game missing.

god of war saga (on sale at target) = god of war 1 & 2 HD, god of war origins collection (psp titles HDified), and god of war 3. no multiplayer.

god of war ascension (not on sale at target) = most recent gow title, multiplayer, and when I played it I don't think I even noticed if there was dlc, even when I played through the mp tutorial

Aw crap, I did have them backwards :cry: Thanks for setting me straight everyone

god of war saga (on sale at target) = god of war 1 & 2 HD, god of war origins collection (psp titles HDified), and god of war 3. no multiplayer.

god of war ascension (not on sale at target) = most recent gow title, multiplayer, and when I played it I don't think I even noticed if there was dlc, even when I played through the mp tutorial

I know it has DLC, I remember seeing skins and crap based on the movie 300. I just don't know how much more there is.

Last edited:
GoW Saga has a voucher for the remastered PSP games rather than on disc. Last time this was on sale, people seemed to think that codes were expired. So buyer beware.

Alright just came back from Target. I made a rookie mistake and didn't check if it was in-stock, so I had to go to another near by haha.

It is the God of War Saga, the guys in the electronic section were so shocked.

GoW Saga has a voucher for the remastered PSP games rather than on disc. Last time this was on sale, people seemed to think that codes were expired. So buyer beware.
I was just about to drop in and post that. However, there is a bit of hope:

"Originally, these expired on 3/31/2013, however, we are in the process of extending these vouchers until 3/31/2014. If you have these vouchers, please try to redeem them after 4/8/2013."

God of War Saga at that price is tempting. I remember that was the price from Walmart on Black Friday last year.  Might have to look up some reviews on Twisted Metal. Might also consider Sly Cooper even though I never played the PS2 versions.

the great wall of clearance was moved. i asked an associate and he said that they were all moved into the back. this included several of budget titles included in this sale. does anyone know what happens to the games that get moved into the back rooms? i wanted to pick up sly and maybe another title.

man im totally in for GOW Saga. i just played Ascension and was thinking of picking up 3 again sometime soon so that works out perfectly!

Someone mentioned inFamous 2, but was it the inFamous collection perhaps?  Just wondering since the God of War Saga is included it seems like it would make sense.  

Thieves in Time is cross-buy, correct? Are any of the others? Is there a good site to check when you're trying to find out if a title is cross-buy?
All retail cross-buy titles have a sticker, though there aren't many. And by many, I mean there are 4...

• PS All-Stars
  • Sly 4
  • Ratchet FFA
  • Ratchet Into the Nexus
The rest are PSN titles, which all note that they're cross buy on the page.

All retail cross-buy titles have a sticker, though there aren't many. And by many, I mean there are 4...

• PS All-Stars
  • Sly 4
  • Ratchet FFA
  • Ratchet Into the Nexus
Into the Nexus/Nexus is not going to be cross buy. I'm sure you confused it with Full Frontal Assault/Q-Force.

• PS All-Stars
  • Sly 4
  • Ratchet FFA
  • Ratchet Into the Nexus
I don't think Into the Nexus is cross-buy, unless you have some inside info that I don't know about.

• PS All-Stars
  • Sly 4
  • Ratchet FFA
  • Ratchet Into the Nexus
When was that confirmed? I know there has been an ESRB rating on a Vita version, but insomniac seems dead set on saying they hope there is a Vita version that meets their standards. I have seen nothing about Cross-Buy.

ETA: Since bold sucks on these colors, I mean Nexus of course.

I don't think Into the Nexus is cross-buy, unless you have some inside info that I don't know about.

When was that confirmed? I know there has been an ESRB rating on a Vita version, but insomniac seems dead set on saying they hope there is a Vita version that meets their standards. I have seen nothing about Cross-Buy.

ETA: Since bold sucks on these colors, I mean Nexus of course.
My mistake, Into the Nexus is not. After several months of not giving a damn I made an error.

I think there's also a buy 2 video games get 30% off coupon that's printing out at Target with certain purchases (OP should have more details on this as I've seen him post in that thread). That would knock these games down to $10.50 each which would be a great deal...

Man, and I just bought God of War 1 & 2 HD. I dunno if this is worth going into Target for unless I could easily sell everything but the voucher.

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (Cross-Buy, also includes R&C: Deadlocked HD) and Gran Turismo 5 XL were both marked down to $14.99 as well.

Did anyone try to see if the codes for the PSP Games (Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta) have expired?

Has anyone tried to redeem the codes?

bread's done
Back