Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Amazon Lightning Deal 11 AM PDT

KageAlchemist

CAGiversary!
It looks like Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix is going to be a lightning deal at 11 AM PDT. No idea what the price will be but it should be worth a look. Right now the price is $34.99.

I wonder what the chances are of a collector's edition containing both 1.5 and 2.5... perhaps even for ps4  :shock:

A guy can dream, can't he?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if want. My prime just expired, and they raise free shipping to $35 or higher today.

Is the LE artbook version worth anything? Mine is still sealed, if Amazon really does have it for $20 I might just get that and unload the LE.

Yeah, not that great of a deal.

Not to mention Amazon now charges a minimum of $35 for FSSS.  Another reason why I haven't bought anything from Amazon in a long, long time. 

Amazon sucks now :/ Terrible deal and they have even gotten rid of free shipping on orders over $25 (now $35)

Not sure if want. My prime just expired, and they raise free shipping to $35 or higher today.
Man I did not know they were raising the price for free shipping, this might affect my black friday shopping at amazon too. I guess its a good thing kingdom hearts isn't 20 bucks

Damn man. Pathetic deal, and also the 1st I've heard of Amazon's shipping change to $35.

It seems like Amazon has gone downhill in the last few years, yet their stock is going through the roof. So obviously people are still using them.

Between Best Buy getting rid of it's "no strings" free shipping, and Amazon bumping the minimum from $25 to $35, it's going to be harder to be a cheapassgamer this holiday. 

I'm stuck on Amazon Prime till next year but this will likely be my last year....I'm now part of the Rightstuf Buyers club and that's how I usually get my manga now (excellent deals when they have publisher sales!) and games I usually get at newegg with the slight pre-order bonuses. After some pre-orders go through I will have less and less with them. It was nice while it lasted.

Those complaining about the lack of free shipping unlessvover $35: quit being a bum and upgrade to Amazon Prime. It's worth every cent.

bread's done
Back