Hastings

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Kosley

Kosley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

goHastings.com is advertising 50% off any used video game during their midnight releases of Battlefield 4 and Assassins Creed Black Flag. Bring the coupon in store between 9PM and 12AM on Monday 10/28 to redeem.

Coupon:

http://www.ghcdn.com...-AC4+MRP Coupon

Good opportunity to pick up GTA V if you haven't already.

#2 Sychophantom

Sychophantom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

Helps if you had put the store name in the title and marked it in-store only.

Known elsewhere as The Reverend Menagerie.

The new SoulXchange.org Sell your soul, what else is it good for?

#3 bostonfrontier

bostonfrontier

Pierce - Garnett - Allen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

too bad there wasn't a hastings closer to me.  Closest is 1 hour.

#4 Dallas12Cowboys

Dallas12Cowboys

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

Damn in store sales... No stores within 50 miles of me

#5 DieGo2SHAE

DieGo2SHAE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

>50% Off Any Used Video Game

VnoUwRB.png

>Bring the coupon in store

vacjxEE.png

#6 Maskim

Maskim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

Already a thread a few days back.
Posted Image

#7 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

interesting....

Games My life..8.gif

#8 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Thread title makes it look like it works for all stores in existence.

It's another regional sale.

Kill this thread with fire:

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#9 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

Already a thread a few days back.

Yeah, there was already a thread about it a few days ago. Didn't get much attention though.
I live two blocks from a Hastings so this is a GREAT deal. I already got the coupon ready.

Just need to head to the store and see what they got. Hoping I can get Last of Us.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#10 Maskim

Maskim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

In all fairness, people post Meijer's stuff all the time, with no complaints. Meijer's is far more regional than a chain that stretches from Texas to Washington.
Posted Image

#11 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

In all fairness, people post Meijer's stuff all the time, with no complaints. Meijer's is far more regional than a chain that stretches from Texas to Washington.

In all fairness, they shouldn't and I say they shouldn't but no one seems to care because it's like 90% of CAGs live there and everyone else is the minority.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#12 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

God forbid you have to click on a thread and read 3 sentences.

Thanks OP. I'm going to stop by on the way home and check out the used selection. Doubt they have much though.

:edit: Apparently both Hastings on my drive home closed down this summer. So apparently they do not have anything. Lol. So much for that.

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14

#13 Ravensfan93

Ravensfan93

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

So DMC for $12.50 or Dishonored for $7.50....? Hmmm.

#14 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

So DMC for $12.50 or Dishonored for $7.50....? Hmmm.

Went into my local hastings and this is what I came out with.

DMC 33.99 - (17 with coupon) (CHEAPER THAN AMAZON) (CHEAPER ON GAMEFLY)
Prototype 2 19.99 (10 with coupon))
Dishonored 14.99 (7.50 with coupon))
FEAR 3 10.99 (5.50 with coupon)
Ezio Trilogy 33.99 (17 with coupon) (CHEAPER THAN AMAZON)

Of course these are just games I am interested in. I didnt see any copies of Last of Us. :(

EDIT: Worth mentioning that [i think] prices vary from store and taxes are not included in this equation.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#15 Ravensfan93

Ravensfan93

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

Went into my local hastings and this is what I came out with.

DMC 33.99 - (17 with coupon) (CHEAPER THAN AMAZON) (CHEAPER ON GAMEFLY)
Prototype 2 19.99 (10 with coupon))
Dishonored 14.99 (7.50 with coupon))
FEAR 3 10.99 (5.50 with coupon)
Ezio Trilogy 33.99 (17 with coupon) (CHEAPER THAN AMAZON)

Of course these are just games I am interested in. I didnt see any copies of Last of Us. :(

EDIT: Worth mentioning that [i think] prices vary from store and taxes are not included in this equation.

I was wondering about that, the different prices I mean. I *really* wish they had a GTA or two but that's not going to happen. They're starting to pop up on Craigslist for $45 now anyway.

#16 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Came across this cool little tool: http://www.miniwebto...age-calculator/

If you have a hastings I'd go scout games you may want and then use this calculator.

komentra.png card.png

#17 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

Thought I'd bump this since it's tonight for those may of missed it. You can get some great games on the cheap.

komentra.png card.png

#18 TheRainCoat

TheRainCoat

Rain rain windy rain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

Closest Hastings:

149 miles

#19 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

Closest Hastings:

149 miles

Consider yourself lucky. Nearest store location from me in Maine, 950 miles (Richmond, IN). Terribly titled thread.

16Z462z.jpg

#20 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Closest store to me is about three blocks from me. I lucked out this time too.

And to think my town doesn't have a Best Buy, Target, Toys R Us and various other things so I'd say I deserve this one! lol

komentra.png card.png

#21 Peyton_Manning

Peyton_Manning

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Consider yourself lucky. Nearest store location from me in Maine, 950 miles (Richmond, IN). Terribly titled thread.

If you're in Indiana, I know there are some in TN, that's definitely less than 950 miles. 

#22 Peyton_Manning

Peyton_Manning

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Also, this would be a good coupon, if I hadn't just went in Hastings for the first time in months, and didn't even see anything I wanted. I guess a used X or Y would be good, but all I saw used was White 2

#23 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

If you're in Indiana, I know there are some in TN, that's definitely less than 950 miles.

No, Indiana is the nearest location. I'm in Maine. I know it's kind of out there, but it is a state.

16Z462z.jpg

#24 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Says one coupon person customer. So, I'm going to use one. Then go to the car. Put my jacket on and a hat and go in and use my 2nd print coupon on a different cashier.

yeah, i'm a bad person.  I'm aware.

komentra.png card.png

#25 Kosley

Kosley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

I was able to pick up Grand Theft Auto 5 and 3 Seasons of Seinfeld for under $30. Not a bad haul.

sB9uiqW.jpg

G3jU2MK.jpg

#26 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

Just got back from Hastings and used the coupon and scored The Last of Us for $20.89.

hk8Hjfa.jpg

komentra.png card.png

#27 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

I was able to pick up Grand Theft Auto 5 and 3 Seasons of Seinfeld for under $30. Not a bad haul.

They let you use the coupon on more than one item?

komentra.png card.png

#28 Kosley

Kosley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

Just got back from Hastings and used the coupon and scored The Last of Us for $20.89.

It's weird that both of our games rang up as $38.49 instead of the $54.99 that they were marked. Oh well, I won't question it.

#29 Kosley

Kosley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

They let you use the coupon on more than one item?

They also had midnight deals on used blu-rays and dvds buy 1 get 1 for $1.

#30 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

It's weird that both of our games rang up as $38.49 instead of the $54.99 that they were marked. Oh well, I won't question it.

Yeah even the cashier thought that was weird but he just shrugged and was like 'man. you got one of helluva deal'. Lol.

komentra.png card.png