Cheap XBLA Games

coolguythinking

CAGiversary!
My brother just bought a 1200 msp card thinking Max Payne 2 was $15, it turned out to actually be $10. Now he has $5 left to spare. Are there any cheap games worth getting with his remaining money or should he just resort to avatar crap?

try the new episodic game from telltale the wolf among us, if you are a fan of the vertigo series fable you gonna enjoy that game

try the new episodic game from telltale the wolf among us, if you are a fan of the vertigo series fable you gonna enjoy that game
Something episodic wouldn't be viable since it's only 400msp and therefore only one episode, and I probably should've stated that it should be an XBLA exclusive (aka not something you could get on PS3 since we play primarily on that so we can share content).

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead Rising Case Zero is $5 right? It's a short game, but fun. I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. And I agree with indie games, there's a lot of good ones. I haven't tried Clover or Escape Goat, but I got Apple Jack and it's a pretty fun game. 

Dead Rising Case Zero is $5 right? It's a short game, but fun. I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. And I agree with indie games, there's a lot of good ones. I haven't tried Clover or Escape Goat, but I got Apple Jack and it's a pretty fun game.
My bro got Case Zero free already from Games with Gold.

My brother just bought a 1200 msp card thinking Max Payne 2 was $15, it turned out to actually be $10. Now he has $5 left to spare. Are there any cheap games worth getting with his remaining money or should he just resort to avatar crap?

never resort to avatar crap. its useless

Castlevania Symphony of the Night (although I think its 10 bucks). Just add the funds and buy the damn game. Hell, go buy it for every system you can...

There are some older genesis games that are 5 bucks, phantasy star 2 is well worth the time and cash.

hold off till a sale maybe? that's always an option... or get some more points and buy shadow complex, cause its awesome and an XBLA exclusive. seriously a fantastic game

bread's done
Back