My first month with Swagbucks! + Tips and more!

Overlord Goomba

CAGiversary!
 ​
Welcome! As of today, I've been on Swag Bucks for a little longer than a month. And as of today, I just redeemed my fourth $5 Amazon gift card (could've been more, but had about a week hiatus).​
 ​
I've fallen in love with Swag Bucks. I've been a user of Prize Rebel for a little over 5 years now, and can safely say that Swag Bucks is a million times easier and quicker to earn points. Not only is there much more ways to earn points on Swag Bucks (by searching the web, playing games, watching videos, completing tasks, answering surveys, and much more), but there's no need to constantly clear your cookies, or use a different e-mail address, or any of that.​
 ​
nMWn5lr.png
 ​
I redeemed two gift cards last Monday, 10/14/2013, and just ordered two more today, 10/22/2013.​
 ​

Tip #1: SB Goals

Every day when you log in, you'll have a new goal on the screen. For the most part, your goal will to be between 70 and 110 SB. If you reach that goal, you get bonus SB... you get 11 SB for a goal of 110, 10 SB for a goal of 100, 9 SB for a goal of 90, and so on. You don't get the bonus Swag Bucks right away, instead, you get paid for them all at once at the end of the month. Since the start of the month, I've achieved my goal every day. And so far, I'm sitting on 279 bonus SB. By the end of the month, I should have well over 300... that's over half the cost of a $5 Amazon gift card. And that's just from earning Swag Bucks normally.

Tip #2: "Special" Offers

Just like any GPT site, Swag Bucks has offers for doing certain things. They have a ton of offers, some free, some paid. You really need to sort through them. However, once in awhile, you'll come across offers that simply require you to download an app or game onto your iPhone or Android smartphone. Doing so usually gets you a decent amount of SB as well -- most going for 14 to 40+ SB. All you have to do is download the app, open it, let it run for a couple seconds, and you should have your SB (or sometime after a few hours).

It's an extremely easy way to earn some quick and free SB. They add new ones frequently, so be sure to check often.

Tip #3: SBTV App

If you have an iPhone or Android, there's two main Swag Bucks apps on the market. Swag Bucks mobile... it let's you see your balance, as well as earn SB (by searching, discovering offers, and more). And then there's the Swag Bucks TV app, which is the main way to earn SB. Just by watching videos, you can earn a quick amount of Swag Bucks by literally doing nothing. It takes you abot 4-5 videos to earn 2 Swag Bucks, but it's very minimal effort, and they add up fast.

Tip #4: Shop & Earn

Normally, I wouldn't be a fan of spending money on a GPT site, however, Swag Bucks makes it simple, not to mention really tempting. Unlike a lot of sites, you can earn SB through sites you already shop at. Such as Amazon.com (only select departments, for now), Wal-Mart.com, Gamestop.com, KMart.com, and more! Most of my Shop & Earn SB has been through Amazon and Game Stop. Unfortunately, it does take awhile for the Swag Bucks to credit through shop and earn, but it's worth it in the long run. A lot of times, you'll earn far more SB by shopping then you will by doing offers.

...And, that's it for now! I'll be editing this post frequently with more of my tips, what works for me, and what doesn't work for me, as well as all of my earnings. Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back