Final Fantasy XXX?

They'll simply take the numbers off from the games title before it reaches XXX. ;)

So instead of Final Fantasy XXVII, it'd be Final Fantasy: The Final Final Fantasy for instance.

Too... much... like.... GameFAQ's.....

My guess is that SquareEnix will discontinue the Final Fantasy series at 20 or something around there. They wont keep adding on Roman numerals forever. Im sure they'll find another series to build on, or start building off of subtiles, like Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

i bet they would reach it someday, atleast that version of the ff series, be it with another name. i doubt however that any of us will live to c that day. sad.... :(

That'd be pretty lame if they did.

Well, let's think.

They produce a new FF about every 1 - 1.5 years. That guarentees us they'll need at least 20 years until they reach XXX, perhaps 30.

I doubt they'll take FF that far. Hopefully they'll start some new whacked-out series.

Like an above user said, they could build on a few build-offs. Tactics, Crystal Crhoniles, and they could expand the online series. I don't see what new series they could start without it being a RPG. Oh yeah, I guess they could start a RST series.

John Madden will make a play by play of summons and anything going on in a battle, duh. There will be no more potions, instead Gatorade will cure what ails them.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']John Madden will make a play by play of summons and anything going on in a battle, duh. There will be no more potions, instead Gatorade will cure what ails them.[/quote]

lol.

what about that thing on newsgrounds about the video game industry going threw with nothing but sequels into 2060?

The kid walked up to the EB games display " hey how about this?" and pulls the final fantasy MCXIIIIVIIIIIXIIIIMXIICIXICIXIIXIXIII" box thats like 20 DVD cases long because of the size of the title lol.

bread's done
Back