Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/8 to 12/14)

• Please log in to reply
575 replies to this topic

#571 ThusSpokeZarathustra

ThusSpokeZarathustra

Listen to the tiny trollop!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:54 AM

Does anyone have experience with buying from walmart.com? I ordered the $120 2ds bundle and chose to have it shipped to store. I ordered it on Friday and it charged my card immediately, and the charge lasted until Monday morning. I check Monday morning, the charge is gone, I check today, the charge is gone, and the charge is still gone. Yet I got a text saying that my 2ds is ready for pick-up. Are they going to charge me again after I pick it up?

#572 dominator

dominator

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:52 AM

I'm not sure if anyone knows or not, but Xbox live is 45 bucks at BBY this week without having to buy anything. I ended up picking up the Day One edition. I didn't see it in the OP (I think I'm going blind), so just a heads up.

TapouT545.pngTapouT32.jpg

126410.png

#573 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:56 AM

Does anyone have experience with buying from walmart.com? I ordered the $120 2ds bundle and chose to have it shipped to store. I ordered it on Friday and it charged my card immediately, and the charge lasted until Monday morning. I check Monday morning, the charge is gone, I check today, the charge is gone, and the charge is still gone. Yet I got a text saying that my 2ds is ready for pick-up. Are they going to charge me again after I pick it up?

The initial charge was probably just a hold to verify funds but when you pick it up they will probably process payment.

Steam ID:  Darthstryk3r

#574 chuNla

chuNla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

Will Walmart PM a product if you bring in a receipt from Best Buy with the item from the same week?

#575 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

So is the trading working at bestbuy now

#576 angrynoisefly

angrynoisefly

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

went to best buy and picked up mario 3d world and windwaker hd.... wanted pikmin 3 as well but there was really no other game worth getting with it... already own new super mario bros u & lugi u, don't have a 3ds and not really interested in mario/sonic olympic games

wish wonderful 101 or rayman legends could have been included in this... meh