Photo
* * * * - 18 votes

Target 11/10-11/16: B2G1 Free ALL In-Stock Games, Includes PS4 (and XB1 if in-stock)

• Please log in to reply
3935 replies to this topic

#31 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Question: If I bought KZ: SF ($59.99) with two $19.99 games, how would Target prorate the return values on the receipt?

Probably $33.33 each

#32 BadBoy787512

BadBoy787512

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

What? 

If you have a target pre order they give you 100 GC to cancel it?

If they (Target) cancelled it.

BadBoy787512.png

#33 kilik64

kilik64

Carefree, Wherever We May Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

If they (Target) cancelled it.

Ahh. 

How can they cancel a pre order card or is that for online pre orders?

#34 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

Most games drop to $30 within a few months nowadays.

Very true, but the reason I'm even considering Shadow Fall is that it's first-party and I could see it dropping maybe to $39.99 in 6 months.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Flying Hamster HD; Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/7]:  :vita: Rayman Legends ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

Last Watched Film: Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#35 naf

naf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

well well well

already have 4 games preordered at Best Buy with plans on at least a 5th.  Could easily add a sixth if they price match.....otherwise may have to cancel all and move to Target.

May do that anyway

I'm not a card holder, but does their credit card 5% off work on games/stack with offers like this?

#36 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

well well well

already have 4 games preordered at Best Buy with plans on at least a 5th.  Could easily add a sixth if they price match.....otherwise may have to cancel all and move to Target.

May do that anyway

I'm not a card holder, but does their credit card 5% off work on games/stack with offers like this?

I've never seen the 5% not stack on anything. It's a safe bet.

#37 kilik64

kilik64

Carefree, Wherever We May Be

• CAGiversary!

well well well

May do that anyway

It should, its 5% any purchase period.

#38 handsomepete

handsomepete

no one suspects a thing until April

• CAGiversary!

well how about that, this day is full of good news.

#39 Akridsky

Akridsky

Old and Tired

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Question: If I bought KZ: SF ($59.99) with two $19.99 games, how would Target prorate the return values on the receipt?

What PS4 games are $19.99?

#40 Gamer4life88

Gamer4life88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Fuck, I just remembered that I used a $20 promo credit on my Killzone pre-order at amazon so I can't cancel that one now. I'll probably go with Knack, BF4, and 2k.

#41 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Oh snap, time to cancel all my pre orders

#42 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

The REDcard is a magical 5% off your final total. Period.

BTW, the REDcard debit version is free, attaches to your bank account and gives you that sweet 5%, too.

cagSig.png515886.png

#43 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

What PS4 games are $19.99?

I thought the one CAG who posted the ad on Reddit said the B2G1 was on all in-stock games, not just PS4 games...?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Flying Hamster HD; Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/7]:  :vita: Rayman Legends ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

Last Watched Film: Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#44 brucewayne12

brucewayne12

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

PS4 games only, or all video games? Wording is vague.

#45 Akridsky

Akridsky

Old and Tired

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

I thought the one CAG who posted the ad on Reddit said the B2G1 was on all in-stock games, not just PS4 games...?

That would be cool, if true.  Ad says PS4, but doesn't exclude the possibility.

#46 Trez123

Trez123

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

The cheapest game would be free and the reciept would deduct the 19.99 across 3 games for returns. If you want a cheap copy of Killzone buy 3 60  dollar games and return the other two, it would make Killzone 40.00

#47 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

I would be careful canceling your preorders

b2g1 only on select games shown.. target will be sold out in a few hours, won't be available online.. good luck price matching..

#48 Rungo Iron

Rungo Iron

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

Nice, only two I am interested in that aren't on my PC is Killzone and Knack, I will take the 3rd to Walmart for $60 store credit and maybe pickup a second controller.

Walmart gives you 4 returns a year without a receipt, they just scan your Drivers license.

#49 BadBoy787512

BadBoy787512

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

The deal is for ALL video games that they have in stock (no rainchecks). I'm the OP from Reddit and only took a picture of the that page so the people of /r/PS4 could see that beauty of a deal .

PS4 games only, or all video games? Wording is vague.

He said it was all video games.

BadBoy787512.png

#50 RiPPn

RiPPn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Going to grab:

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

Killzone: Shadow Fall

And for the 3rd need to decide on either:

Battlefield 4

Need for Speed: Rivals

125365.png

#51 Zerok

Zerok

Your face is drunk!

• CAGiversary!

Oh snap, time to cancel all my pre orders

Strongly considering this myself, but I'll give it a week or so to see if Amazon matches.

Yea. MS is publishing the game, lock-stock-and-barrel. It will never be on PS4.

http://www.examiner....ports-discussed

Meh, EA found a way around this with Mass Effect 1. Plus I don't really trust anything that comes out of Capcpoms mouth these days.

#52 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Damn, I think some of what I want isn't coming out for PS4 until the 19th.  Might actually have to do the B2G1FR2

Posted Image

#53 indieinsd

indieinsd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

Yea. MS is publishing the game, lock-stock-and-barrel. It will never be on PS4.

http://www.examiner....ports-discussed

Tell that to Mass Effect.

#54 Spokker

Spokker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

I would be careful canceling your preorders

You shouldn't be pre-ordering anyway. Try to get the Target deal and if it's sold out, no big deal. Go to any other store and purchase whatever game(s) you want, which will be available in abundance. 

The only thing that will sell out is the console itself. The games will not sell out. 

#55 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

The deal is for ALL video games that they have in stock (no rainchecks). I'm the OP from Reddit and only took a picture of the that page so the people of /r/PS4 could see that beauty of a deal .

The picture only says PS4 games pictured, how do you know that it's for all games? What do the other pages say?

#56 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Sweet! I have 3 games (AC:4, CoD, and Killzone) preordered at Best Buy and will try a price match (have had success in the past). If not, Target is across the street, just gotta hope that they don't run out.

kNcvatI.gif  344d2c4.jpg

#57 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

You shouldn't be pre-ordering anyway. Try to get the Target deal and if it's sold out, no big deal. Go to any other store and purchase whatever game(s) you want, which will be available in abundance. 

The only thing that will sell out is the console itself. The games will not sell out. 

there are preorder deals for $10-$12 off, that is why you preorder, and I would be careful cancelling those preorders and losing your discount and then having to buy them at retail price

#58 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

Bah, already got BF4 and getting Killzone tomorrow. Maybe ill get Knack, CoD and AC4.

Wonder how fast they will sell out though, I remember Vita and WiiU launch sales got devastated at my old stores
Posted ImagePosted Image

#59 Gamer4life88

Gamer4life88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Bah, already got BF4 and getting Killzone tomorrow. Maybe ill get Knack, CoD and AC4.

Wonder how fast they will sell out though, I remember Vita and WiiU launch sales got devastated at my old stores

BB might PM for you if you have the ad, I've done it in the past. YMMV of course.

#60 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

Lol my store is in a rich white area, I'd have better luck begging for a free game

The old store I was cool with barely could do these
Posted ImagePosted Image