prizelogic playstation ps4 taco bell taco bell win contest free winners

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 vtswordfish

vtswordfish

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

Ehhh who cares how they send it as long as it shows up, right? :-P I'm sure it'll show up in due time, hopefully this week, but sounds like they'll ship whenever they want, no need to freak out though, everyone that won will get it I'm sure.

#32 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:57 AM

Sounds like the carrier to ship the PS4 will be USPS. When I emailed PrizeLogic to confirm my address, I received a generic message stating "Unfortunately, an entrant cannot change a residential address OR Email address once they have entered". Not too helpful, BUT the bottom of the email stated "Please visit your local USPS location and have your mail forwarded".

I guess they thought I had moved and needed to update my address. Some people mentioned opening a UPS My Choice account to see when a package is being shipped, but I don't think it will help... Does USPS have a similar service to detect incoming packages?

See the full email below:

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, an entrant cannot change a residential address OR Email address once they have entered. This means that all prizes won will be shipped to the address provided during registration. For purposes of the Promotion, an Entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.

Please visit your local USPS location and have your mail forwarded.

Thank You,

PrizeLogic Customer Support

It's not going to be USPS - it would cost them more than UPS or FedEx for that shipping weight. From what I got from that "automated email" they sent you is that in order to get your package let USPS know you moved/changed address so it gets to you instead of Joe Schmo.

Help me get a free Xbox One system http://www.YourFreeXboxOne.com/index.php?ref=7444717

You can get one too, ask me how!

#33 Eoji

Eoji

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

OP please calm down. I do feel for you though. I was told by the Microsoft team that my my video for the Upload Outreach contest was a finalist. The rules said said winners would be announced Oct 1. It has been driving everyone crazy since the time is up but I was contacted last month. I know what it's like to have to wait but in all fairness as long as I get the console I'm cool. I say keep yourself occupied with a good game for the next few days to get your mind off of it. Now excuse me, I have to go check my emails for my winning notification. :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: prizelogic, playstation, ps4, taco bell, taco, bell, win, contest, free, winners