H: Used GTA V for Xbox 360 W: $40 for PSN

IamnotBatman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (97%)
Like it says in the subject I have a used copy of GTA V for Xbox 360.

I will pay for shipping. I'm just not into the game and would rather buy AC4 or Batman Arkham Origins. I already have $20 in my PSN account, so $40 is what I need.

Will send game the same day or next day, depending on what time I receive the codes. I will use USPS, send confirmation codes and all.

Willing to hear offers. Really want PSN cash though.

First come first serve. Will send pictures of the game and such. Everything is in perfect condition. Will send game next day air and stay in contact whole time. Willing to give you my cell number, make contact before trade, send email receipt, whatever will make you comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will send game next day air and stay in contact whole time. Willing to give you my cell number, make contact before trade, send email receipt, whatever will make you comfortable.

That isn't necessary. What will probably be necessary is for you to send the game first due to lack of feedback especially since you're asking for psn cards instead of paypal which at least provides buyers protection.

I see what you're saying. But with all the DM's and such, wouldn't someone have enough proof to take me into small claims court if I didn't complete said trade?

I will bump it for a little while longer and if no one jumps I will trade it in before the value goes down much more.

bread's done
Back