#1 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

They listed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D/

http://www.bestbuy.c...1&skuId=2287137

http://www.zelda.com...between-worlds/

If you have an American Express card and a facebook or twitter account, you can get $25 off by spending $250 or more at Best Buy. Might help some in justifying the purchase of this bundle.

LINK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Oracle Of Ages they had listed on their site as a Bonus for this bundle:

http://forums.bestbu...ght/true#M21945

The Oracle of Ages pre-order bonus is actually only available for pre-orders of just the physical copy of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. The hardware bundle that includes the game and a 3DS XL unfortunately does not qualify. I apologize for any inconvenience that this causes.

Best Buy offering Free The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages with pre-order of game or bundle.

Well, now they have also removed the wording and the picture from the page I originally linked. However, that info still remains on the main video game page. Image for proof in case it gets removed.

gallery_324715_8287_18633.jpg

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

Oh Jesus! Stampede to BESTBUY!!!!! @#%%# you GameStop! Mother @#%&#!

#3 mikeyD

mikeyD

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

Ohh finally something to spend my bb giftcards on.

#4 Autosaver

Autosaver

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

...I wonder if I should sell my Pokemon 3DS for one.

#5 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

The X Y one? You should. This will be more rare.

#6 dc_fortythree

dc_fortythree

This was a triumph

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

never preordered from BB. do they take them in stores too? rather pick this up than having it sitting in front of my apartment door all day. thanks.

#7 Shadowkiller97

Shadowkiller97

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

never preordered from BB. do they take them in stores too? rather pick this up than having it sitting in front of my apartment door all day. thanks.

You can order online with the in-store pickup option.

#8 dc_fortythree

dc_fortythree

This was a triumph

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

You can order online with the in-store pickup option.

awesome and thanks!

#9 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

Has anybody tried preordering in-store as of this afternoon? Tried earlier this morning and it was a no-go :(

#10 kamiyan89

kamiyan89

Colombian CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

preordered :) i hope amazon lists it tough, why do i have to pay taxes if i don't live in the US :(

#11 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Only problem with BB pre-orders is that they will pre-authorize your card weekly until it comes out, so the money is basically permanently tied up--super annoying!

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#12 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Only problem with BB pre-orders is that they will pre-authorize your card weekly until it comes out, so the money is basically permanently tied up--super annoying!

Which is why I'd rather do it in-store... 

#13 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

Which is why I'd rather do it in-store... 

That's what she said. Err--just kidding.

Thanks, ChunLiBarbie!

#14 dc_fortythree

dc_fortythree

This was a triumph

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

just ordered one for pick up. thanks op!

side note: not sure how limited these will be compared to past special editions, but i've never seen the AC or Pikachu 3DS in the wild.

#15 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

If you like the Zelda one more, then 100%.

The X Y one? You should. This will be more rare.

Yeah... no.

just ordered one for pick up. thanks op!

side note: not sure how limited these will be compared to past special editions, but i've never seen the AC or Pikachu 3DS in the wild.

I've seen a Pikachu 3DS XL in the wild a few days after release and I've seen the AC one a month after release. 

However, I wouldn't trust anyones theory on what something is or is not "rare". Like, heres how the last couple of systems went...

Zelda - Released on Black Friday and was thought to be impossible to find. Several systems were still readably available a week to a month later... - now a days, it sells for $250+.

Fire Emblem - Released the same time as the system and quickly sold out. I don't recall any threads for it on CAG, but I only saw one in the wild, though that was 8 weeks after release. - worth about $200 now. 

Pikachu - Released during a $160 dollar promo and Club Nintendo buy a 3DS XL + Luigi Mansion or Pokemon, get a free game promotion. Sold out almost instantly, with the remaining stock going away within the week for most areas. Most people reported these were 2 per store, Best Buy and Amazon did not carry it, so it seems to be fairly limited.  - sells for around $300+

Animal Crossing - Was probably as limited as Pikachu, but the demand was far lower. This wasn't that surprising, since the system cost more money and Animal Crossing is not a franchise on par with Pokemon or Zelda. - worth about $200 (under or around MSRP)

Pokemon X and Y - The designs were not popular and stores seemed to have received twice as many as Pikachu or Animal Crossing. Are not hard to find and can easily be bought if you want one. - worth about $200+ (though some have sold in the $170 dollar range)

Legend of Zelda - Impossible to predict, but it will probably be more common than AC or Pikachu, though perhaps not on the same tiering as Pokemon. This system will probably go on to be WORTH more than the X and Y editions, though this depends heavily on how many are out there. In either case, nothing suggests this will be rarer than the Pokemon systems. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#16 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

If you like the Zelda one more, then 100%.

Yeah... no.

I've seen a Pikachu 3DS XL in the wild a few days after release and I've seen the AC one a month after release. 

However, I wouldn't trust anyones theory on what something is or is not "rare". Like, heres how the last couple of systems went...

Zelda - Released on Black Friday and was thought to be impossible to find. Several systems were still readably available a week to a month later... - now a days, it sells for $250+.

Fire Emblem - Released the same time as the system and quickly sold out. I don't recall any threads for it on CAG, but I only saw one in the wild, though that was 8 weeks after release. - worth about $200 now. 

Pikachu - Released during a $160 dollar promo and Club Nintendo buy a 3DS XL + Luigi Mansion or Pokemon, get a free game promotion. Sold out almost instantly, with the remaining stock going away within the week for most areas. Most people reported these were 2 per store, Best Buy and Amazon did not carry it, so it seems to be fairly limited.  - sells for around $300+

Animal Crossing - Was probably as limited as Pikachu, but the demand was far lower. This wasn't that surprising, since the system cost more money and Animal Crossing is not a franchise on par with Pokemon or Zelda. - worth about $200 (under or around MSRP)

Pokemon X and Y - The designs were not popular and stores seemed to have received twice as many as Pikachu or Animal Crossing. Are not hard to find and can easily be bought if you want one. - worth about $200+ (though some have sold in the $170 dollar range)

Legend of Zelda - Impossible to predict, but it will probably be more common than AC or Pikachu, though perhaps not on the same tiering as Pokemon. This system will probably go on to be WORTH more than the X and Y editions, though this depends heavily on how many are out there. In either case, nothing suggests this will be rarer than the Pokemon systems. 

If we're talking about new sealed I would add $100 to all of your values.

#17 booni3

booni3

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

If we're talking about new sealed I would add $100 to all of your values.

So would I, but anything is only worth as much as you can get for it. Some people were buying the Pokemon 3DS XLs for well over MSRP while you could still get them from GameStop. 

However I also agree with the notion that it's impossible to gauge whether or not something will truly be rare/limited/valuable so far from release. 

Like New PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle w/ 16GB Memory Card, Charger, Box, Travel Pouch and Mortal Kombat - $250 (obo) shipped.SOLD!

Like New 3DS Bundle/ 4GB Memory Card, Charger, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Monster 4X4 - $160 obo SOLD! 

#18 Covnam

Covnam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

I'd love to get this, as I could use an XL, but the inside being gold turns me off :/

#19 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

I'd love to get this, as I could use an XL, but the inside being gold turns me off :/

I've got this pre-ordered and I'll be looking to sell my blue/black 3DS XL. I'd be willing to sell it for a good price. Send me a PM if you're interested and maybe we can work a deal out.

#20 gossamer

gossamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

Thanks for the heads up ChunLiBarbie.  $127 for me after issuing a $100 RZ cert.

#21 Gideon68

Gideon68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:10 AM

Thanks, I was hoping I wouldn't have to get in line at GS.

#22 Indyjones

Indyjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

That's the only thing that I don't like about the Zelda XL - I'd prefer a black interior. I preordered it anyway, as it's not that big of a deal breaker.

#23 Pixie Stix 88

Pixie Stix 88

Will Game 4 $$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

Anyone had luck with in store preordering? Or should i just preorder it online? I hate having money tied up around for 3 weeks.

501272.png

#24 SolidDante611

SolidDante611

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

Anyone had luck with in store preordering? Or should i just preorder it online? I hate having money tied up around for 3 weeks.

If you preorder it online they don't charge your card until the order is fulfilled. On the release day. I preordered it online. Also ordered the Wii U system the same way. And with most stores you can have them hold it for you rather than ship it to your house if that's what you'd prefer. I believe shipping would be free though.

#25 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:04 PM

If you preorder it online they don't charge your card until the order is fulfilled. On the release day. I preordered it online. Also ordered the Wii U system the same way. And with most stores you can have them hold it for you rather than ship it to your house if that's what you'd prefer. I believe shipping would be free though.

They don't charge until shipment but they do keep authorizing for the full amount...yeah, Fuck that.

uc.png

#26 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:11 PM

I'm perfectly happy with my midnight purple 3DS, but man I'd love to have this. Someday Nintendo will get with the times and use an account system so that I can own more than one 3DS...  

#27 R_Fated_Circle

R_Fated_Circle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

I'm perfectly happy with my midnight purple 3DS, but man I'd love to have this. Someday Nintendo will get with the times and use an account system so that I can own more than one 3DS...  

Yup I just sold my old 3ds xl yesterday to put money towards the zelda 3ds xl and i was unhappy that by doing so i lost around $9 in eshop funds and my oracle of ages and seasons do to no account system, come on Nintendo seriously get with the times.

#28 kamiyan89

kamiyan89

Colombian CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:49 PM

when the hell amazon listed it?

http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=B00FXOP1MU

#29 airblade

airblade

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

when the hell amazon listed it?http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=B00FXOP1MU

No clue but hopefully preorders will go live soon.

#30 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

I'm about to preorder one through BB.com but wanted to ask... has anyone been able to preorder this in-store at the gaming kiosk or is that option not available yet?