TNA Wrestling Is For Sale Wrestling Thread

• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#511 HeroToTheMasses

HeroToTheMasses

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:56 AM

I'm sure we all appreciate the eye candy, but I think what he was getting at was that it's pretty NSFW. Lots of CAGs surf this site during work hours, so spoilering it makes sense.

And by spam, well... posting several times about the same thing (with little or no discussion about it from any of us) could be categorized as spam. I personally don't care either way, so whatever. Just trying to make sense of it. haha

I applaud your enthusiasm for pro wrestling (or should I say puroresu). Really, I do. As much crap as I give you, seriously -- I've been there. Maybe not quite that deep, but still.

Just... sometimes, this is what it appears to be:

To be fair, I don't only post puro stuff. Just really excited and to be frank, today's the last day anyway. Show airs in a few hours. 

#512 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:03 AM

To be fair, I don't only post puro stuff. Just really excited and to be frank, today's the last day anyway. Show airs in a few hours. 

Totally understandable. I'm just being straight with you, good sir. Thanks for the PM, too.

MLIFTgM.gif

#513 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:13 AM

Somehow Nikki Bella ended up with a better looking finisher than at least 80 percent of the roster.

#514 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:25 AM

New thread: http://www.cheapassg...estling-thread/

MLIFTgM.gif

#515 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:22 AM

That's Eva Marie. You may not be following the Divas division but she is a Diva so it's wrestling related. There's nothing to fix. 

Like it was pointed out earlier, it's NSFW.  Use some common sense and fix it.  It's either that or it gets reported and deleted.

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-Game of Thrones season 1
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif