Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Megathread (PS3/PS4)

assassins creed black flag ubisoft assassins creed iv black flag ps3 ps4 next gen ac4 black flag

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:56 PM

Oh hot damn I've come across a lot of them, best board one of them when I next come across it. 

Sink it and just loot the money, way faster.

#92 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:19 PM

is it really double xp weekend? Played 4 wolfpacks and no double xp.

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#93 handsomepete

handsomepete

no one suspects a thing until April

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:36 PM

is it really double xp weekend? Played 4 wolfpacks and no double xp.

For what it's worth the last time there was a double xp weekend I didn't get double xp playing (solo) wolfpack.  Maybe it's intentional.

#94 Supplice

Supplice

Popcorn.gif

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:53 PM

From what I read glancing at the Ubi forums. There were two double xp events, both of which did not work for the PS4 version. No mention about the PS3 version not working.

#95 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:15 PM

From what I read glancing at the Ubi forums. There were two double xp events, both of which did not work for the PS4 version. No mention about the PS3 version not working.

PS3 one was glitched too, only two games were rewarded with double xp, the other 6 I didn't get any.

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#96 Klawd

Klawd

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:43 AM

I am about to restart the AC series starting with 1 and working my way up to 4.  My question is when I get to 4 should I purchase the PS4 version or the ps3 version?  How much nicer is the PS4 vs PS3 versions of the game and if the PS3 version is discounted should I just get that, or is the PS4 version really worth it?

Thanks for the help guys!

#97 SmoothJazz

SmoothJazz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

Damn even after 740mb patch my multiplayer level reset  :shock:

EDIT: It was showing no level in menu but when i entered into multiplayer my level goes back to 13 :)

#98 milmanias

milmanias

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:45 AM

I am about to restart the AC series starting with 1 and working my way up to 4.  My question is when I get to 4 should I purchase the PS4 version or the ps3 version?  How much nicer is the PS4 vs PS3 versions of the game and if the PS3 version is discounted should I just get that, or is the PS4 version really worth it?

Thanks for the help guys!

The PS4 version is gorgeous.  I could easily see a difference in quality visually between PS4 Black Flag and X360 AC3.  

#99 webkatt

webkatt

CAGastrophe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:53 AM

Hi guys, add me!

PSN:webkatt

1548074_10202137703377913_1511774823_o.j

#100 simmias

simmias

Don't believe his lies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:09 AM

And double XP doesn't work for the PS4... again.  This is getting comical.  At least I figured out how to get Sharing is Caring (hint: only one server actually works for the trophy, and you have to keep server jumping until you find it).

This reminds me of the old Rock Band days when Harmonix couldn't give a shit about the PS3 and didn't bother learning how to program for it.

#101 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

After weeks of not finding a social event I get all 3 within half an hour.

Now to dedicate the final two MP trophies

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#102 SeverusMeowkins

SeverusMeowkins

Parks and Recreational Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:47 AM

If anyone can help me find a social chest I'd greatly appreciate it. I've gone through ten known locations and nothing. I do find whales and convoys though. =\ go ahead and add me.

PSN: SeverusMeowkins

#103 Sinistar

Sinistar

Bob's my uncle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:10 AM

OK so I just got AC IV for PS4 game brand new and started it up and it asks to activate my Uplay passport, but the only code I got was for the 60 minutes DLC on the inside of the front cover, which I already did.    Did I get shorted out of a Uplay code? 

EDIT:  Nevermind I had to download a large patch, and now the title screen looks completely different, and no longer asks for a Uplay passport.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also check my GameFly Referral link here ;)

#104 raiderz5150

raiderz5150

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:47 PM

I need help with the social chests as well. If anyone is still active can you add me?

Uplay: icon2g
PSN: icongl2

*Forgot to add that im on PS4