TRU: First Edition Bundle 3g PS Vita $199.99 +FS

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Toys R Us has the first edition bundle PS Vita in stock for $199.99+ Free Shipping. This is slightly cheaper than the Amazon listings and it comes with: 

PlayStation Vita Limited Edition Bundle includes:

• PS Vita 3G
  • Little Deviants (software)
  • 4GB Memory Card
  • Exclusive PS Vita case

Toys R Us had this listed for $349.99 for the longest time so I figured I would post it here. I think the real deal of this, is the free case. It is solid and holds 2 games per slot which is a total of 8 games. Hopefully other CAGs will put in their 2 cents to help determine if this is a good deal for those who are looking to get a PS Vita. 

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12074056&locale=en_US&ab=TRU:tproduct_rr:Customers%20Also%20Liked:11

These 3g versions' largest failure is the fact that Cell phone company don't have a reasonable plan for them.
Yeah the 3g is something I have never used and never plan on it. Also, I didn't expect 3g to work with Remote Play with the PS4 but IGN confirmed that it will not.

Aye. Gotta love white Vita. Vita needs to have more colors in NA. Probably later like PSP which means there could be Vita 2000 or Vita slim.

I am REALLY interested in a Vita (just the wifi version, preferably white) will there be any better deals on this say Black Friday? I have a hard time keeping up w/ system deals. I'm pretty good when it comes to games just not systems.

I am REALLY interested in a Vita (just the wifi version, preferably white) will there be any better deals on this say Black Friday? I have a hard time keeping up w/ system deals. I'm pretty good when it comes to games just not systems.
I would be surprised if there are going to be any PS Vita's under 200, but you will possibly get a good deal on a bigger memory card and a couple games, maybe PS+ for the same price or around the same price. I am not an expert, but I would be really surprised if we say Vita's hit $150 even on Black Friday. This is by no means saying this is the best deal you are going to find and you need to hop on it now, because there are already Vita bundles for $200.

Damn, and I remember paying $350 for this bundle on Day 1. What a sucker I am.
Eh don't feel bad, I did too, but I have never regretted it for a moment. I may be one of the few, but I absolutely love my Vita. I have played some pretty awesome games and I feel their downloadable game library alone is worth it. There are a lot of games I would prefer to play on my Vita rather than the PS3 like, retro city rampage and Dragon Fantasy Book I. I don't know what else people would want from the Vita. There are sports games, racing games, shooters, rpgs, casual games, adventure games, puzzle games. I know the memory card is way too expensive, but for my PS3 I bought a ton of accessories such as a fight sticks, all the required move peripherals, additional controllers, and while none of these are required to utilize the system, I have invested far more money into accessories for the PS3, than I think I will ever invest into the Vita. Phew... I just had to get that out. Most of this wasn't directly towards or even related to your comment but these thoughts have been weighing on me for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back