Aliens:CM - Walmart Edition(PS3) - $10.00 @ Walmart

JohnnySako

CAGiversary!
Found Aliens:CM Walmart Edition (PS3) in a large bin in Electronics with a sign for $19.96. Scanned it and rung up $10.00.

The Walmart Edition includes a DLC code for Bug Hunt (code expires 2/12/14).

Not sure about the 360 version. The PS3 version was sitting on top and I was in a hurry...

Walmart clearance is extremely YMMV. Good luck replicating this deal.
No doubt. Not posting this to troll the original poster, but I think each store, and each department in the store, is pretty much an independent entity. Dept managers have a lot of latitude about what they stock, when they take markdowns (which reflects poorly on them when they do), etc. This is why a Walmart near me stll has ps2 2004 nba game on the shelf for $40 to this day. Pretty much all deals (unless they are corp driven promotions, like bf ads) are pretty much one-off events, especially blow-out clearance stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walmart actually had a some bins out recently with some $9.96 games. This may be a remnant of that. I never really looked to see what was in them. Mass Effect 3 was the only one I truly recall.

How can you stand to go in a Walmart? I don't like the store, i don't like the people that aimlessly wander around the store, I don't like the people that work at the store etc. It's not worth it...

How can you stand to go in a Walmart? I don't like the store, i don't like the people that aimlessly wander around the store, I don't like the people that work at the store etc. It's not worth it...
I enjoy Walmart and go likely 3 times on an average week.

I never used to be that way until a Walmart was built about 10 minutes drive from my house and then the habit started. For the period I was collecting Hot Wheels cars I went to at least 1 Walmart every day if not multiple Walmarts a day looking for those $1 toy cars.

There are things at Walmart that can be frustrating but by and large I enjoy my experiences shopping there.

bread's done
Back