Playstation 4 $340 after 15% off big book coupon at meijers

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

there is a big book  flyer in the  paper today from meijers. There is a coupon on the front page that says 15% off  any item in this book  (besides a few items -kindle cards)

they show the ps4 for 399 so it would be around  340 after coupon.   good luck finding one though

WOOOO I STINK

#2 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

das a killa deal

wii u for me though

#3 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

Will post in this thread for the eventual slidecage harassment

I mostly post on GameSpot (http://www.gamespot....users/Blabadon/), so don't feel afraid to PM me here or there.

rsz_zero_escape_screen_5.jpg

#4 CrowBro

CrowBro

Alpha Chi Rho

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

Yo solid deal but Sega Genesis is for me...

"That which we achieve too easily, we esteem too lightly." - Thomas Paine 

img-header.png

#5 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:10 PM

Link or something?
Posted Image

#6 akokonas

akokonas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

i can't find the 15% off coupon anywhere

#7 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

i can't find the 15% off coupon anywhere

its in the big book   meijer had in local newspapers.. could take a picture and add it but how do you upload photos here.

i doubt your going to find the coupon online though here is the online code

15% off with coupon   total gift book  purchase of 100 or more 

use promo code  GGIFT13    for online purchase 

EDIT FOUND IT 

https://www.meijer.c...fer_Details.cms

Offer available in stores and online, only promotion only pertains to items in the gift guide when cart subtotal sums $100. This promotion may not be combined with any other promotion(s). Discount will be applied in the cart when cart requirements have been met and after all other discounts are deducted but before tax, shipping and handling, and other surcharges are calculated.Reasons for shipping & handling surcharges may include oversize packages, multiple boxes, and heavy items. Shipping & handling surcharges will not apply to items that are aelecte for order to store delivery. Minimum must be met excluding purchases of Weber, Samsung, Rachael Ray, Bissell, Dyson, Stamina Fitness, Keurig, KitchenAid, Icon Fitness, Pools & Water Toys, Swing Sets & Outdoor Toys, Grocery, Health & Beauty, Electronics, Video Game Hardware & Software, 1 Day Deals, Gift Cards, prepaid debit cards, gaming cards or Meijer Extended Protection or any pages or sites linked to but not located on the Meijer.com domain unless otherwise stated. Offer does not apply to previous orders. Meijer reserves the right to end offer before the specified expiration date without notice and to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order) without notice. Special pricing or offers are good only while supplies last. No rain checks or substitutions. Please see our Terms and Conditions for complete details. Offer does not apply to in-store purchases or orders made on partner business sites. Offer expires 11/16/2013 at 11:59 PM Eastern | 10:59 PM Central | 9:59 PM Mountain | 8:59 PM Pacific.

Seems coupon wont  WORK ONLINE  BUT it does not say any of this stuff    ON THE COUPON ITSELF SO YOU MAY HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET IT TO WORK  IN STORE 

close

THE COUPON IN THE BOOK ONLY SAYS 

excludes  clearance  grocery alcohol  meijer extended warranty itune and kindle cards  gift cards and wireless phones....

so  you could use the coupon in store and fight for the 15%off.

WOOOO I STINK

#8 RySenkari

RySenkari

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

Minimum must be met excluding purchases of Weber, Samsung, Rachael Ray, Bissell, Dyson, Stamina Fitness, Keurig, KitchenAid, Icon Fitness, Pools & Water Toys, Swing Sets & Outdoor Toys, Grocery, Health & Beauty, Electronics, Video Game Hardware & Software, 1 Day Deals, Gift Cards, prepaid debit cards, gaming cards or Meijer Extended Protection or any pages or sites linked to but not located on the Meijer.com domain unless otherwise stated.

So you can get 15% off a game console BUT you have to buy $100 worth of non-video game stuff for it to qualify. Yeah no thanks. :(

Can't even buy a week's worth of groceries to get it up to $100.

#9 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

Hmm, can I get a 2DS with this coupon? I've been wanting one!

Posted Image

#10 beatngurnuts

beatngurnuts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

You need to verify info before you post, you've wasted everyone's time with this, please delete this crap!

Exclusion clearly says no video game hardware & games, which these coupons & discounts never work with anyways

#11 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

its in the big book   meijer had in local newspapers.. could take a picture and add it but how do you upload photos here.

i doubt your going to find the coupon online though here is the online code

15% off with coupon   total gift book  purchase of 100 or more 

use promo code  GGIFT13    for online purchase 

EDIT FOUND IT 

https://www.meijer.c...fer_Details.cms

Offer available in stores and online, only promotion only pertains to items in the gift guide when cart subtotal sums $100. This promotion may not be combined with any other promotion(s). Discount will be applied in the cart when cart requirements have been met and after all other discounts are deducted but before tax, shipping and handling, and other surcharges are calculated.Reasons for shipping & handling surcharges may include oversize packages, multiple boxes, and heavy items. Shipping & handling surcharges will not apply to items that are aelecte for order to store delivery. Minimum must be met excluding purchases of Weber, Samsung, Rachael Ray, Bissell, Dyson, Stamina Fitness, Keurig, KitchenAid, Icon Fitness, Pools & Water Toys, Swing Sets & Outdoor Toys, Grocery, Health & Beauty, Electronics, Video Game Hardware & Software, 1 Day Deals, Gift Cards, prepaid debit cards, gaming cards or Meijer Extended Protection or any pages or sites linked to but not located on the Meijer.com domain unless otherwise stated. Offer does not apply to previous orders. Meijer reserves the right to end offer before the specified expiration date without notice and to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order) without notice. Special pricing or offers are good only while supplies last. No rain checks or substitutions. Please see our Terms and Conditions for complete details. Offer does not apply to in-store purchases or orders made on partner business sites. Offer expires 11/16/2013 at 11:59 PM Eastern | 10:59 PM Central | 9:59 PM Mountain | 8:59 PM Pacific.

so  you could use the coupon in store and fight for the 15%off.

So... to get this deal, we need to find this coupon, then find a PlayStation 4, then convince someone to use this coupon (regardless of the online version at least being excluded) and then finally buy it... yeah, I don't think this is going to happen for anyone. 

Hmm, can I get a 2DS with this coupon? I've been wanting one!

These offers typically exclude game consoles, so most likely not. The online version mentions it's excluded and most people will probably not do it. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#12 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Ahh goddamn it. Delete this thread, mods!

EDIT: Nevermind! Don't delete! lol

Posted Image

#13 Ham Man 89

Ham Man 89

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Works on Xbox 360 console in cart effectively taking off the 15%

calm down towards OP and try some items first

awSB5RH.png

#14 RySenkari

RySenkari

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

According to the poster, the physical coupon doesn't exclude consoles, so if you've got a Meijer nearby it might still work if you have the physical coupon. I can't confirm it yet though, my parents took the Sunday paper to church (and I'm gonna be PISSED if they don't bring it back home with them)

#15 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

Just tried it on a 3DS and got this message:

The promo code has been accepted, however, another condition must be met for the promotion to be applied. Please see our coupons & offers page for more details.

Posted Image

#16 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

So you can get 15% off a game console BUT you have to buy $100 worth of non-video game stuff for it to qualify. Yeah no thanks. :(

Can't even buy a week's worth of groceries to get it up to $100.

the coupon in the BOOK  does not say anything about no video game hardwere so     you  should be able to use it  INSTORE.  Put up a fight if you have to.   Going to go later and pick up a   tablet 

and IT DOES WORK ON  SOME ITEMS ONLINE

1000947_885370588064_A_250.jpg
Xbox 360 250GB Gaming Console Bundle, 
UPC # 885370588064
Availability: In stock

Edit
Quantity

update-quantity-icon.pngUpdate Quantity

order-to-store-icon.png

$249.99
sale
Reg: $299.99
Promotion: $37.50 off
(Items will remain in cart for 30 days)
By submitting your order, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.

international-shipping-banner-cart.png
* Tax and shipping costs will be applied at checkout.

Merchandise Total: $249.99 Promotion(s) Applied: - $37.50 Subtotal: $212.49

152 after coupon  so  coupon does  work       163 after tax   BLAH

WOOOO I STINK

#17 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

There's a lot of words in all caps in this thread.

#18 NJMane

NJMane

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

Just tried to use it on the new Wii U Mario Bundle and it does not work.

#19 RySenkari

RySenkari

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

Just tried to use it on the new Wii U Mario Bundle and it does not work.

Online or in-store?

#20 NJMane

NJMane

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

Online or in-store?

Online with ship to store option.

I would be interested to hear if someone gets it to work in store.

#21 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

Wish we had Meijers in our area. We only have Meijer. FML.

Oh, well. Off to Targets.

#22 BobTheFlub

BobTheFlub

Sepulchritude

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

From what it sounds like in the actual Gift Book, the restrictions only apply online. The physical coupon states: "Excludes clearance, grocery, alcohol, Meijer Extended Protection Plans, iTunes gift cards, Kindle gift cards, contract wireless phones, taxes and previous purchases."

For the online part, it says: "Use promo code GGIFT13 for online purchase. See meijer.com for online exclusions." Makes it sound like these exclusions are for the online part, and the other exclusions are for in store.

Honestly, I think this would be pretty easy to argue too. I might stop by sometime to see if I can double check, but I would easily wait out at midnight at Meijer to pick up a PS4 at 60 bucks off.

#23 HiGHFLYiN9

HiGHFLYiN9

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

Werd killa deal son but Panasonic 3DO for me...

3dofz10_1.jpg

...they got that Road Rash n shit. 

#24 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

Wish we had Meijers in our area. We only have Meijer. FML.

Oh, well. Off to Targets.

I love this post sooo much.

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!

#25 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

None of your deals have potential to beat this combo deal...

Atari_Jaguar-CD.jpg

New sig coming soon.

#26 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

gonna get me a virutalboy

#27 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:58 AM

15% Off Items in the Meijer Gift Guide with Purchase of $100 or More - Exclusions Apply.

Use Promo Code: GGIFT13

11/3/13-11/16/13

Offer available in stores and online, only promotion only pertains to items in the gift guide when cart subtotal sums $100. This promotion may not be combined with any other promotion(s). Discount will be applied in the cart when cart requirements have been met and after all other discounts are deducted but before tax, shipping and handling, and other surcharges are calculated.Reasons for shipping & handling surcharges may include oversize packages, multiple boxes, and heavy items. Shipping & handling surcharges will not apply to items that are aelecte for order to store delivery. Minimum must be met excluding purchases of Weber, Samsung, Rachael Ray, Bissell, Dyson, Stamina Fitness, Keurig, KitchenAid, Icon Fitness, Pools & Water Toys, Swing Sets & Outdoor Toys, Grocery, Health & Beauty, 1 Day Deals, Gift Cards, prepaid debit cards, gaming cards or Meijer Extended Protection or any pages or sites linked to but not located on the Meijer.com domain unless otherwise stated. Offer does not apply to previous orders. Meijer reserves the right to end offer before the specified expiration date without notice and to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order) without notice. Special pricing or offers are good only while supplies last. No rain checks or substitutions. Please see our Terms and Conditions for complete details. Offer does not apply to in-store purchases or orders made on partner business sites. Offer expires 11/16/2013 at 11:59 PM Eastern | 10:59 PM Central | 9:59 PM Mountain | 8:59 PM Pacific.

That's the fine print I get online. Doesn't say video game hardware or software anywhere. I might be able to get a PS4! 

Posted Image

#28 Gaming_Geek

Gaming_Geek

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

Has any tried to buy a console with the coupon in-store? I noticed they changed the online coupon so it couldn't be used on consoles.

#29 avalanche4

avalanche4

What's an avalanche4?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

That's the fine print I get online. Doesn't say video game hardware or software anywhere. I might be able to get a PS4! 

I saw the same thing a few days ago, but I just checked again and it now lists video game hardware and software as exclusions.

#30 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

I saw the same thing a few days ago, but I just checked again and it now lists video game hardware and software as exclusions.

Yeah, just saw it change. Oh well.

Posted Image