Playstation 4 $340 after 15% off big book coupon at meijers

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
there is a big book  flyer in the  paper today from meijers. There is a coupon on the front page that says 15% off  any item in this book  (besides a few items -kindle cards)

they show the ps4 for 399 so it would be around  340 after coupon.   good luck finding one though

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't find the 15% off coupon anywhere
its in the big book meijer had in local newspapers.. could take a picture and add it but how do you upload photos here.

i doubt your going to find the coupon online though here is the online code

15% off with coupon total gift book purchase of 100 or more

use promo code GGIFT13 for online purchase

EDIT FOUND IT

https://www.meijer.com/Offer_Details.cms

Offer available in stores and online, only promotion only pertains to items in the gift guide when cart subtotal sums $100. This promotion may not be combined with any other promotion(s). Discount will be applied in the cart when cart requirements have been met and after all other discounts are deducted but before tax, shipping and handling, and other surcharges are calculated.Reasons for shipping & handling surcharges may include oversize packages, multiple boxes, and heavy items. Shipping & handling surcharges will not apply to items that are aelecte for order to store delivery. Minimum must be met excluding purchases of Weber, Samsung, Rachael Ray, Bissell, Dyson, Stamina Fitness, Keurig, KitchenAid, Icon Fitness, Pools & Water Toys, Swing Sets & Outdoor Toys, Grocery, Health & Beauty, Electronics, Video Game Hardware & Software, 1 Day Deals, Gift Cards, prepaid debit cards, gaming cards or Meijer Extended Protection or any pages or sites linked to but not located on the Meijer.com domain unless otherwise stated. Offer does not apply to previous orders. Meijer reserves the right to end offer before the specified expiration date without notice and to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order) without notice. Special pricing or offers are good only while supplies last. No rain checks or substitutions. Please see our Terms and Conditions for complete details. Offer does not apply to in-store purchases or orders made on partner business sites. Offer expires 11/16/2013 at 11:59 PM Eastern | 10:59 PM Central | 9:59 PM Mountain | 8:59 PM Pacific.

Seems coupon wont WORK ONLINE BUT it does not say any of this stuff ON THE COUPON ITSELF SO YOU MAY HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET IT TO WORK IN STORE

close

THE COUPON IN THE BOOK ONLY SAYS

excludes clearance grocery alcohol meijer extended warranty itune and kindle cards gift cards and wireless phones....

so you could use the coupon in store and fight for the 15%off.

Minimum must be met excluding purchases of Weber, Samsung, Rachael Ray, Bissell, Dyson, Stamina Fitness, Keurig, KitchenAid, Icon Fitness, Pools & Water Toys, Swing Sets & Outdoor Toys, Grocery, Health & Beauty, Electronics, Video Game Hardware & Software, 1 Day Deals, Gift Cards, prepaid debit cards, gaming cards or Meijer Extended Protection or any pages or sites linked to but not located on the Meijer.com domain unless otherwise stated.
So you can get 15% off a game console BUT you have to buy $100 worth of non-video game stuff for it to qualify. Yeah no thanks. :(

Can't even buy a week's worth of groceries to get it up to $100.

You need to verify info before you post, you've wasted everyone's time with this, please delete this crap!

Exclusion clearly says no video game hardware & games, which these coupons & discounts never work with anyways

its in the big book meijer had in local newspapers.. could take a picture and add it but how do you upload photos here.

i doubt your going to find the coupon online though here is the online code

15% off with coupon total gift book purchase of 100 or more

use promo code GGIFT13 for online purchase

EDIT FOUND IT

https://www.meijer.com/Offer_Details.cms

Offer available in stores and online, only promotion only pertains to items in the gift guide when cart subtotal sums $100. This promotion may not be combined with any other promotion(s). Discount will be applied in the cart when cart requirements have been met and after all other discounts are deducted but before tax, shipping and handling, and other surcharges are calculated.Reasons for shipping & handling surcharges may include oversize packages, multiple boxes, and heavy items. Shipping & handling surcharges will not apply to items that are aelecte for order to store delivery. Minimum must be met excluding purchases of Weber, Samsung, Rachael Ray, Bissell, Dyson, Stamina Fitness, Keurig, KitchenAid, Icon Fitness, Pools & Water Toys, Swing Sets & Outdoor Toys, Grocery, Health & Beauty, Electronics, Video Game Hardware & Software, 1 Day Deals, Gift Cards, prepaid debit cards, gaming cards or Meijer Extended Protection or any pages or sites linked to but not located on the Meijer.com domain unless otherwise stated. Offer does not apply to previous orders. Meijer reserves the right to end offer before the specified expiration date without notice and to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order) without notice. Special pricing or offers are good only while supplies last. No rain checks or substitutions. Please see our Terms and Conditions for complete details. Offer does not apply to in-store purchases or orders made on partner business sites. Offer expires 11/16/2013 at 11:59 PM Eastern | 10:59 PM Central | 9:59 PM Mountain | 8:59 PM Pacific.

so you could use the coupon in store and fight for the 15%off.
So... to get this deal, we need to find this coupon, then find a PlayStation 4, then convince someone to use this coupon (regardless of the online version at least being excluded) and then finally buy it... yeah, I don't think this is going to happen for anyone.

Hmm, can I get a 2DS with this coupon? I've been wanting one!
These offers typically exclude game consoles, so most likely not. The online version mentions it's excluded and most people will probably not do it.

Works on Xbox 360 console in cart effectively taking off the 15%

calm down towards OP and try some items first

According to the poster, the physical coupon doesn't exclude consoles, so if you've got a Meijer nearby it might still work if you have the physical coupon. I can't confirm it yet though, my parents took the Sunday paper to church (and I'm gonna be PISSED if they don't bring it back home with them)

Just tried it on a 3DS and got this message:

The promo code has been accepted, however, another condition must be met for the promotion to be applied. Please see our coupons & offers page for more details.

So you can get 15% off a game console BUT you have to buy $100 worth of non-video game stuff for it to qualify. Yeah no thanks. :(

Can't even buy a week's worth of groceries to get it up to $100.
the coupon in the BOOK does not say anything about no video game hardwere so you should be able to use it INSTORE. Put up a fight if you have to. Going to go later and pick up a tablet

and IT DOES WORK ON SOME ITEMS ONLINE

Xbox 360 250GB Gaming Console Bundle,
UPC # 885370588064
Availability: In stock
Edit
Quantity
update-quantity-icon.png
Update Quantity
remove-icon.png
Remove
save-to-wish-list-icon.png
Save to Wish List

ship-to-address-icon.png

Ship to AddressShipping Information & Estimated Delivery Time

order-to-store-icon.png

Order to StoreShip item free to your store

$249.99
sale

Reg: $299.99
Promotion: $37.50 off
(Items will remain in cart for 30 days)
By submitting your order, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.

international-shipping-banner-cart.png

* Tax and shipping costs will be applied at checkout.
Merchandise Total: $249.99 Promotion(s) Applied: - $37.50 Subtotal: $212.49

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-Inch 8GB Tablet -

152 after coupon so coupon does work 163 after tax BLAH

Wish we had Meijers in our area. We only have Meijer. FML.

Oh, well. Off to Targets.

From what it sounds like in the actual Gift Book, the restrictions only apply online. The physical coupon states: "Excludes clearance, grocery, alcohol, Meijer Extended Protection Plans, iTunes gift cards, Kindle gift cards, contract wireless phones, taxes and previous purchases."

For the online part, it says: "Use promo code GGIFT13 for online purchase. See meijer.com for online exclusions." Makes it sound like these exclusions are for the online part, and the other exclusions are for in store.

Honestly, I think this would be pretty easy to argue too. I might stop by sometime to see if I can double check, but I would easily wait out at midnight at Meijer to pick up a PS4 at 60 bucks off.

15% Off Items in the Meijer Gift Guide with Purchase of $100 or More - Exclusions Apply.
Use Promo Code: GGIFT13

11/3/13-11/16/13

Offer available in stores and online, only promotion only pertains to items in the gift guide when cart subtotal sums $100. This promotion may not be combined with any other promotion(s). Discount will be applied in the cart when cart requirements have been met and after all other discounts are deducted but before tax, shipping and handling, and other surcharges are calculated.Reasons for shipping & handling surcharges may include oversize packages, multiple boxes, and heavy items. Shipping & handling surcharges will not apply to items that are aelecte for order to store delivery. Minimum must be met excluding purchases of Weber, Samsung, Rachael Ray, Bissell, Dyson, Stamina Fitness, Keurig, KitchenAid, Icon Fitness, Pools & Water Toys, Swing Sets & Outdoor Toys, Grocery, Health & Beauty, 1 Day Deals, Gift Cards, prepaid debit cards, gaming cards or Meijer Extended Protection or any pages or sites linked to but not located on the Meijer.com domain unless otherwise stated. Offer does not apply to previous orders. Meijer reserves the right to end offer before the specified expiration date without notice and to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order) without notice. Special pricing or offers are good only while supplies last. No rain checks or substitutions. Please see our Terms and Conditions for complete details. Offer does not apply to in-store purchases or orders made on partner business sites. Offer expires 11/16/2013 at 11:59 PM Eastern | 10:59 PM Central | 9:59 PM Mountain | 8:59 PM Pacific.
That's the fine print I get online. Doesn't say video game hardware or software anywhere. I might be able to get a PS4!

Has any tried to buy a console with the coupon in-store? I noticed they changed the online coupon so it couldn't be used on consoles.

That's the fine print I get online. Doesn't say video game hardware or software anywhere. I might be able to get a PS4!
I saw the same thing a few days ago, but I just checked again and it now lists video game hardware and software as exclusions.

PLEASE.... I know I am not supposed to ask, but if someone has an unused SKU off the bottom of the coupon. I need this by midnight tonight to get it off PS4. PM me.

You need to verify info before you post, you've wasted everyone's time with this, please delete this crap!

Exclusion clearly says no video game hardware & games, which these coupons & discounts never work with anyways

LOL! Wasted everyone's time? Aweeeee is a CAG upset?!!! hahahahahahahahah. If your time is so precious, stay off the internet and stop crying like a lil babbbbbby!!!!!

LOL! Wasted everyone's time? Aweeeee is a CAG upset?!!! hahahahahahahahah. If your time is so precious, stay off the internet and stop crying like a lil babbbbbby!!!!!
what the fuck, clearly you have no life, other than to read a clearly useless post and make a dumb ass comment. I was stating I am tired of people just reading a damn coupon and making an assumption, instead of actually going out and verifying it. I think most cags would agree with that, so quit acting like you know what the fuck is going on

what the fuck, clearly you have no life, other than to read a clearly useless post and make a dumb ass comment. I was stating I am tired of people just reading a damn coupon and making an assumption, instead of actually going out and verifying it. I think most cags would agree with that, so quit acting like you know what the fuck is going on
maybe you should learn to read the coupon nowhere on the coupon does it say NO VIDEO GAMES.. The online one does but the instore one DOES NOT. picked up video games and a tablet using this coupons

Yes, this coupon worked when I picked up my PS4 last night at midnight. Paid about 367 after tax. Would've signed up for the CC too but I wasn't approved, don't have any credit yet. They were offering 20% off and signing up people in line.

Used the code on a NSMB Wii U Bundle online last night, surprised to see that it's out of stock already, without it even having been mentioned around here! Rang up to $263.99 total (was $254.99 after using the code, $9 shipping and no tax to NYC!), easily the best Wii U deal this year. I believe the buy.com ebay deal for $250 had tax and that would've knocked the price up $20+. I haven't seen a single decent Wii U bundle for Black Friday either.

Yes, this coupon worked when I picked up my PS4 last night at midnight. Paid about 367 after tax. Would've signed up for the CC too but I wasn't approved, don't have any credit yet. They were offering 20% off and signing up people in line.
Wow, that's impressive. I'm regretting not going out for this now.

Used the code on a NSMB Wii U Bundle online last night, surprised to see that it's out of stock already, without it even having been mentioned around here! Rang up to $263.99 total (was $254.99 after using the code, $9 shipping and no tax to NYC!), easily the best Wii U deal this year. I believe the buy.com ebay deal for $250 had tax and that would've knocked the price up $20+. I haven't seen a single decent Wii U bundle for Black Friday either.
It's back in stock, but the coupon is no longer working on this item :(.

bread's done
Back