Humble WB Bundle - Arkham Asylum, FEAR 2&3, LOTR: War in the North. BTA for B:AC & Scribblenauts Unlimited. Bonus info

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
$1

• Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
  • F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North
BTA

• Batman: Arkham City GOTY
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited
There is no mention of bonuses for this bundle, though they may still come. They were previously only mentioned as an incentive to beat the average when it was a requirement to get them.

Likely bonus games:

• Guardians Of Middle-earth
  • F.E.A.R.
  • Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
  • Gotham City Imposters Professional Kit
  • Batman: Arkham Origins DLC

These games are only available on Steam for Windows (with Arkham City also on Mac). There is no DRM-free option. You will need to link your Steam account with Humble to redeem them.

http://humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll throw in a buck for LotR:WitN, although I would prefer something with a longer acronym.

Good games, plus bonus funbux

Unlimited or Unmasked?
Unlimited. PC Gamer made a mistake by saying Unmasked. It's Unlimited in the promo video. Though owners of Unlimited to get a 25% discount for Unmasked on Steam.

Nice.  Batman makes this an excellent deal.  I'm going to sit it out since I've already played through both, but that's great for anyone who hasn't played them yet.

Wonder if they will be steam only copies. Would repurchase if they have gfwl so I can vet those PC cheevs:)

Unlimited. PC Gamer made a mistake by saying Unmasked. It's Unlimited in the promo video. Though owners of Unlimited to get a 25% discount for Unmasked on Steam.
Totally understandable given how new Unmasked is. Too bad for me though. ;)

Being a cheap ass, I don't own any of these - so I'd better get logged in and camp the average (assuming it's not a set price for "BTA").

This bundle should go live at about 11 AM Pacific Time. Bonuses next week will likely require you to BTA.

$1

• F.E.A.R. 3
BTA

Awesome!!! When does this go live?

So how does it work now? I don't see it on their blog, Twitter, etc.
There's a gift icon next to the steam key box. You click it and a gift link is generated.

This bundle should go live at about 11 AM Pacific Time. Bonuses next week will likely require you to BTA.

$1

• F.E.A.R. 3
BTA

Awesome!!! When does this go live?
4 minutes

Pay more than the average of $21.12 to unlock. :hot:
Yeah, but that just means it's a variable BTA which is going to drop like rock in the next few minutes - so BTA camping mode, engage!

Edit: In the time it took me to post this, it's down to $10.

Edit edit: Now $5...

Any idea if Mirkwood is also bugged for PC version, I played the PS3 near release and could never get past the boss.

...aaaaand bought at $3.50.

Better get it now yo 'cause it's only gonna keep going up from here.

Was debating if I wanted this (I've already played AA and AC on consoles), but when the BTA dropped so low I nabbed it. In at $3.37 :whistle2:D

I bought the bundle for $3.50 when the average was around $3.36ish.  I wasn't sure when Humble captured the BTA amount during the purchase so I played it safe I guess.

Crashed, rallied, got in at $3.50ish.   Good enough and doubt it drops lower than $3.  Er, rather, locked in my average at $3.50ish -- just put in a buck for now.

This is a pretty nice bundle!

Too bad I of course own every game in it already haha

Perhaps if it were Unmasked instead of Unlimited I may have bit just for the heck of it but as is I own them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back