Photo
* * * * - 46 votes

XBL Deals - 12/31-1/6: "LEGO GonD"(-40%)* │ FREE: Sleeping Dogs* │ MM↓: SRIV $39.99, Hydrophobia $2.99

XBL Xbox Live XBLA Games on Demand DLC Arcade Avatar Item

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5099 replies to this topic

#91 reddjoey

reddjoey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

Place looks really different...

Posted Image
Feel free to add me: Just send a msg saying you are from CAG after the FR
| Xbox Deal of the Week |

#92 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:52 AM

Definitely didn't get an email, though I still get my monthly updates from Xbox Live Rewards.

wow, seems kind of insulting.

all i got from microsoft was a severed finger sent usps, they didn't even have the decency to send it fedex or ups.

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#93 Pheran

Pheran

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

No.  Serious Sam is stupid.

I'll have to disagree with that, Serious Sam is just good old fun massive carnage, even better in co-op.  However, I have it on PC.  I don't know if the Xbox version is neutered at all from the massive number of enemies the PC version can throw at you at once.

#94 Briar36

Briar36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

Ha!

#95 hufferstl

hufferstl

Get your symbols kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

Thanks for the new thread.

The old bridge used to be called the new bridge.

card.png

#96 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

Haha there's a blast from the past.  A lot has changed since last time you've posted.  Any chance you're able to come back and take over the reigns again?

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#97 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

Also, just beat World of Keflings and the Outer Space DLC.  I think I can finally say I'm Kefling'd out.  I also had the Sugar and Spice DLC, but my game isn't recognizing it.  Not like I can just redownload it or download a patch or whatever to fix it.  Kind of lame, but like I said, I'm completely tired of Keflings so I won't really miss that DLC.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#98 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:12 AM

DLC Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance — Jetsream = FREE (100% off) — xbldb

DLC Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance — Blade Wolf = FREE (100% off) — xbldb

Whoa, nice. I wonder if this also means the DLC trials are free on the European XBL store. Anyone with a EU account care to check?

#99 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:23 AM

I love the new thread. Thanks necro. Also, Serious Sam are some really fun games. I just decided to buy them literally two days ago. I was stoked when I came here and saw that they were the games on sale. That's never happened for me before lol. Cheers, OP!

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#100 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:49 AM

Great job, bud. Thanks.

#101 the Gooseler

the Gooseler

Damon Baird

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

With Bobby gone, Tyler banished from the throne by Microsoft and the dark lord Neco taking over the thread RedJoey returns.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

Welcome back joey.

#102 SnipeHunt

SnipeHunt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

Whoa, nice. I wonder if this also means the DLC trials are free on the European XBL store. Anyone with a EU account care to check?

They are free in Britian and Spain. 

#103 E.Nich

E.Nich

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:43 AM

I was able to get Castlestorm at 75% off, and it was time to buy SS3 as well, good price. I guess next week I'll buy EVERYTHING on sale, since I was really waiting a decent pricetag on DmC and RE: Rev.

#104 Sath666

Sath666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:15 PM

You mean VR mission pack? It cost £1.99 in UK, but it's worth that. It has much more content than these short story dlc's.

#105 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:59 PM

Really wishing I had the hard drive space as Resident Evil Revelations next week is tempting. Granted, I haven't checked disc prices in a while so that may be even cheaper now, not 100% sure off hand.

Haha there's a blast from the past.  A lot has changed since last time you've posted.  Any chance you're able to come back and take over the reigns again?

So after Bobby's recent death, you're now admitting to wanting Necro dead as well. With Microsoft forcing you off your throne, I can't help but wonder.

Joey, if you take the reigns again, watch your back. I think there's a murderer afoot.

card.png

#106 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

Fuck ing nuts that they're giving away Xbox Ones, especially to a dedicated population that was already guaranteed to be paying full price for the Xbox One on day one anyway.

Alot switching to ps4 still. The pr stunt will help ms get more back but i dont trust ms so will give ki away.

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#107 reddjoey

reddjoey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

I wish I had the time. I am basically a slave to being in college full-time and working a full-time job.

With Bobby gone, Tyler banished from the throne by Microsoft and the dark lord Neco taking over the thread RedJoey returns.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

Welcome back joey.

Thanks.  I like to pop in to the thread from time to time. I still lurk CAG, just don't really have all the time I used to. Most days it's just 10 minutes to check for deals and then back to whatever I am working on. 

So after Bobby's recent death, you're now admitting to wanting Necro dead as well. With Microsoft forcing you off your throne, I can't help but wonder.

Joey, if you take the reigns again, watch your back. I think there's a murderer afoot.

No-one needs to worry about me for at least 1 more semester. This is one of the big CAG threads, so OP knows what people expect.

Posted Image
Feel free to add me: Just send a msg saying you are from CAG after the FR
| Xbox Deal of the Week |

#108 Necrozilla

Necrozilla

CML: cheapassgamer.com/topic/321457-

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

'Coming Soon' section changed to 'Upcoming Digital Games'. Not tracking DLC/Avatar Items, only digital game releases.

21 Aug 2014 Looking for Dirt 2. Paying $30 for a MINT copy.
:hot: pDSfxwU.png :hot:

vTIvNK1.gifhlCUS8Z.gif

#109 im_dany

im_dany

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

Its definitely not completely only this. I have over 300K and have not gotten a single email. A free console would be awesome but I actually lost my interest in Microsoft over the last few months. Next Thursday!

Edit: Actually I just checked my TrueAchievements friends and three so far got X1s. They said prizes start at 75K GS and up. All of which have gotten the X1 have between 295K-600K GS. Crazy. I hope I at least get Killer Instinct.

And this is why I should complete my games... :(

I got 50kG in about 3 years, give me an XOne please MS! :(

#110 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

I wish I had the time. I am basically a slave to being in college full-time and working a full-time job.

I feel you!

I am working full time and a full time masters student. And on top of that, both work and school are in Chicago and yet my apartment is most definitely not. Damn long commutes on top of super packed schedules!

#111 Stephan123

Stephan123

Happy CAG User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

I like the Serious Sam games but have them already

#112 Necrozilla

Necrozilla

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

Does anyone remember any "cross-buy" plans between Xbox 360 and Xbox One announced by Microsoft? a'la PS3/PS4/PSV cross-buy enabled games.

vTIvNK1.gifhlCUS8Z.gif

#113 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

Does anyone remember any "cross-buy" plans between Xbox 360 and Xbox One announced by Microsoft? a'la PS3/PS4/PSV cross-buy enabled games.

This is Microsoft. The idea of paying for something one time is likely so far outisde their realm of thinking that I highly doubt this has even been discussed as a possibility.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#114 FadeToDark

FadeToDark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

I was sent a survey a couple of days back asking questions like "How important is playing xbox one games with xbox 360 users?". 

I don't know if it means much, but It could mean they are working on things like that.

#115 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

The only things that are cross buy are the Season Pass for Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4 Premium.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#116 Necrozilla

Necrozilla

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

The only things that are cross buy are the Season Pass for Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4 Premium.

Okay, thanks. Though I'm sure it'll be awhile till we see cross-buy at PS3/PS4/PSV adoption levels.

Cross-buy symbol for this thread: C×B

vTIvNK1.gifhlCUS8Z.gif

#117 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:48 PM

Haha that's a pretty good joke.

#118 Necrozilla

Necrozilla

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

• Added a 'Cross-Buy Enabled — C×B' section in post #2.
• "xbldb" next to game links now shows "hi$tory" as the new price history label.

vTIvNK1.gifhlCUS8Z.gif

#119 shulamm

shulamm

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

I only want an updated thread so thanks OP! Well, since previous one has been locked i'll quote myself:

Pool nation is awesome! Best pool sim out there, no need to compare to BB2, it's just superior to anything in this generation: long double campaign with challenges, multiplayer (although not very populated) and endurance mode (pure addiction). Physics are perfect and visuals and sound amazing. Its a steal at 5 whatever.

And regarding Serious Sam, i've only played SS3 and gotta say I had a blast, it's old school. Good visuals and simple mechanics, fps with no cover. It has coop, and finishing the campaign on your own on the hardest difficult is pure joy (that last level with 1800 enemies... XDD). I would say it well worths 2.5.

#120 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

I only want an updated thread so thanks OP! Well, since previous one has been locked i'll quote myself:

And regarding Serious Sam, i've only played SS3 and gotta say I had a blast, it's old school. Good visuals and simple mechanics, fps with no cover. It has coop, and finishing the campaign on your own on the hardest difficult is pure joy (that last level with 1800 enemies... XDD). I would say it well worths 2.5.

Does Serious Sam 3

Spoiler
 I haven't finished the game but I'm thinking of that while I'm playing through it.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"