Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate PS3/360 $29.99 New, $23.51 (After Coupon) Pre-owned @Gamestop

I was going to get this -- I have the original DOA5 -- but then I found out that they didn't do anything to the single player campaign.  I like the extra fighters but that alone isn't enough to justify a double-dip.

Hmm...I wonder if this will be $19.99 on BF... :whistle2:k

Also, I don't know if it deserves its own thread, but Dragon's Crown is currently $39.99/$34.99 ( :ps3:) and $29.99/$27.99 (Vita) new/used, likely due to Atlus discounting them again. I might just pick up the Vita version and DOA5U used while using one of my 25% off coupons since I can't really see them going for lower than $20 anytime real soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to get this -- I have the original DOA5 -- but then I found out that they didn't do anything to the single player campaign. I like the extra fighters but that alone isn't enough to justify a double-dip.
Usually that's the MAIN reason people get new iterations of fighting games. Just get the Core Fighters game for free and pick up any of the characters you wanna play with individually.

Hmm...I wonder if this will be $19.99 on BF... :whistle2:k

Also, I don't know if it deserves its own thread, but Dragon's Crown is currently $39.99/$34.99 ( :ps3:) and $29.99/$27.99 (Vita) new/used, likely due to Atlus discounting them again. I might just pick up the Vita version and DOA5U used while using one of my 25% off coupons since I can't really see them going for lower than $20 anytime real soon.
dragons crown is gonna be 20$ on the vita and ps3 version is 30$ on black friday at gamestop so i would wait if im you. the birthday coupon makes it even less obviously :)

I was going to get this -- I have the original DOA5 -- but then I found out that they didn't do anything to the single player campaign. I like the extra fighters but that alone isn't enough to justify a double-dip.
I play this series for the fast and fluid rock, paper, scissor gameplay and the "art". ;) Stories are always bleh in fighting games.

I'll grab it later today. Momiji and Rachel are resson enough to buy it. :D  thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back