• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

#1 Masker13

Masker13

League Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

https://www.slurpee.com/SlurpeeHome

Cash in your slurpee points for a chance at winning an xbox one or other prizes.

Already won an xbox gift card from them today

9HWhszS.jpg

#2 BronsonsArmor

BronsonsArmor

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

Pretty cool. I wonder how many people will try to win this way. Never really thought the slurpee rewards were worthwhile.
Posted Image

#3 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

I'm using my points to enter the sweepstakes and instant giveaways (already won a $5 Xbox promotional gift card as well), but I've mainly been using my points to get those 1600 point cards.  $20 worth of XBL money for 15 Slurpee points?  Yes please.  :D

#4 crazedimp321

crazedimp321

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

I've been stockpiling all my slurpee points waiting for something worthwhile to come around. I guess now is a good time to use them. Thanks for the heads up OP.

EDIT: Lame just found out I can't use my stockpiled points on the instant wins. Guess I can just get a bunch of MS point codes.

Only points entered from 11/1/13 - 1/2/14 are eligible for this sweeps.

EDIT_2: So I'm in right now for 7 1600 MS point cards. Confirmation email says they'll be here in 4-6 weeks. Thinking of grabbing an extra large slurpee so I have enough points for another card :D. Thanks again OP and I hope 7-11 does actually send all the cards I requested.

EDIT_3: I'm starting to think that the 15 slurpee points for a 1600 MS card (worth $19.99) might be an error. I got an extra large slurpee for a little over $2 and got 4 points for it. So that's roughly $0.50 per point and since you need 15 points for a card, you'd spend $7.50 for a $20 MS card. Hopefully they don't catch on or maybe they are just really generous.

Gamertag: CrAzEdImP321
Twitter: @zombiebash3r
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7247-3504

#5 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:59 AM

Luckily I had 16 points in my account (mostly free points anyway), so getting the $20 MS points on top of it is nice.

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#6 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Also, as far as points go, I'm a little confused about the whole "expiration" thing.  Can I use the card whenever?  What about the points in my account that have already been converted to real money?

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#7 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:11 AM

This looks much better for a chance to win than the Dorito/Mount Dew thing.

I wonder how long it takes to get the free codes as I think my town only has 4 7-11 left in it and I do not go to them enough.

Cool thing about those $20 MSP cards for 15 points!

What a wonderful sight. :360::psp:

#8 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

O yea this came out of nowhere!  Now I have a reason to go to 7-11 again woot.  Time to stock up on Xtra-Large Slurpees

Just did my 5 entries for the day, all 2 points each it keeps saying you have "4" to spend each time.  So maybe it's glitching but I don't want to try it AGAIN. 

Anyway anyonge geting entries w/o a recently typed in slurpee code?

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#9 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• Trading Timeout - Rule Violation

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

I may check this out as I don't live too far from a 7-11 been a while sense I had a slurpee.

~party hard~

#10 PandorasTmrw

PandorasTmrw

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

I did the alternate methods where you can enter caps from dew or Doritos and it said it gave me points to use for slurped points but I never got the code in my account or an email like it stated. Anyone know how that works?

Also there is a free way to enter too! You get 5 free entry's so no need to go crazy on slurpee cups like ppl in the dew/Doritos contest
https://www.slurpee....teMethodOfEntry

#11 DomPaolo

DomPaolo

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

I did the alternate methods where you can enter caps from dew or Doritos and it said it gave me points to use for slurped points but I never got the code in my account or an email like it stated. Anyone know how that works?

Also there is a free way to enter too! You get 5 free entry's so no need to go crazy on slurpee cups like ppl in the dew/Doritos contest

Wow, that site is buggy as shit...anyone else having issues?

My tradelist: http://bitly.com/1gVCkHo

Swagbucks Referral: http://bit.ly/1dBNr2J

Bing Rewards Referral: http://binged.it/1bphU1x

#12 redonkalous

redonkalous

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Thanks OP.  I tried to enter the giveaway but it said I didn't have enough points to enter so I thought I didn't have any points.  But when I looked at the top right it showed I have 21 points.  So I just got the $20 card for 15 points.

#13 PandorasTmrw

PandorasTmrw

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

So you can do a total of 5 entries for the xbox one daily and then it still allows you to try to instant win the other prizes like free xbox live 12 month and 1 month cards. I was not really counting but I think I was able to submit at least 15-20 entries before it told me I reached my total daily limit for codes. I was only using the free code method also.

So for those out there feeling discouraged about the high bids on the every2minutes contest, give this one a shot and see how it works out, you might win something.

#14 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

So you can do a total of 5 entries for the xbox one daily and then it still allows you to try to instant win the other prizes like free xbox live 12 month and 1 month cards. I was not really counting but I think I was able to submit at least 15-20 entries before it told me I reached my total daily limit for codes. I was only using the free code method also.

So for those out there feeling discouraged about the high bids on the every2minutes contest, give this one a shot and see how it works out, you might win something.

Strange.....

I tried using the code it gave me and it only allowed it to be used once. After that, I got an AMOE is invalid message. On the other side, I have a -1 amount in my account as the Instant Game somehow did two tries when I was at 3 points. Been trying to figure out who I contact about the double take it did.

Looks like I will be doing the MSP Card each day after dropping son off for work. $5 worth of Slurpee for $20 MSP......gotta do as much as can for this contest.

What a wonderful sight. :360::psp:

#15 Bea Arthur

Bea Arthur

Bea Arthur

• CAG in Training

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

Strange.....

I tried using the code it gave me and it only allowed it to be used once. After that, I got an AMOE is invalid message. On the other side, I have a -1 amount in my account as the Instant Game somehow did two tries when I was at 3 points. Been trying to figure out who I contact about the double take it did.

Looks like I will be doing the MSP Card each day after dropping son off for work. $5 worth of Slurpee for $20 MSP......gotta do as much as can for this contest.

#16 Bea Arthur

Bea Arthur

Bea Arthur

• CAG in Training

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:12 AM

Strange.....

It only allowed one entry for me as well, but I was able to get a new code emailed to me right after that went through fine.

#17 redonkalous

redonkalous

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

I entered my dew code and nada.  Can't believe they still haven't fix the website.  Had the same problems 2 years ago or so.

#18 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:39 AM

Where do you enter your AMOE code?!?!?

Nevermind, I found it, but it says "Instant win entry with this AMOE code already exists."

#19 Masker13

Masker13

League Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:40 AM

Same link where you got it.

redeem code

9HWhszS.jpg

#20 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:47 AM

Same link where you got it.

redeem code

Thanks, but seems as if they gave me a used code.

#21 PandorasTmrw

PandorasTmrw

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

Thanks, but seems as if they gave me a used code.

Get another code and try to refresh the page then redeem code and see if it works

#22 Akridsky

Akridsky

Flipping for dollars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

I put in my doritos codes and it doesn't give me the points.  Ugh.

#23 PandorasTmrw

PandorasTmrw

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

Yea it's confusing and it says you have a email after putting it in but there is nothing there

#24 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

Yea I i've had 4 points to use did it 5 times yesterday.  Then I got a xl w/ 4 more now i have 8 points left..did it 5 again.

Screw it not gonna worry about it keep doing 10 entries till my points are gone. XD 

side not 15 points for 20 xbox?  REAL CHEAPP.  A XL slurpee is what like 1.50 or so?  use 4-5 cups when u buy it tha'ts like 20 bucks for 1 buck

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#25 Masker13

Masker13

League Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

Well entered some Doritos codes, now i have about 220 points or so. :bouncy:

9HWhszS.jpg

#26 ludus

ludus

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

Oh man, another contest I wont be able to enter. :( Oh well. 

LeaptradeForumSignature.jpg

#27 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

wasn't i t mentioned that thes XBOX live points were being discountinued at some point by MS? What was the deadline for using them?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

#28 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

wasn't i t mentioned that thes XBOX live points were being discountinued at some point by MS? What was the deadline for using them?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

not sure when the deadline is but i am almost positive they said all physical cards you buy will be converted to your currency when you redeem them so they won't expire if you redeem them.

11thsonic_zps28a6dc59.gif?t=1384037144

#29 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

Get another code and try to refresh the page then redeem code and see if it works

Still doesn't work for me. 

#30 GE7VOCiiDE

GE7VOCiiDE

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

Where do u enter dorito codes?