7-11 Xbox one daily giveaway

• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

#181 crazedimp321

crazedimp321

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

For those of you who redeemed their points for things like the $20 Xbox gift cards back at the beginning of this promotion, have you received your items yet?

I know it says 4-6 weeks, but I'm already into week 5 now and I haven't received anything yet.  The only reason this is bothering me is because 7-11 has always sent the rewards items much faster, like 1-2 weeks tops (even those PS3 and 360 games back in 2010 when they did that video game promotion).  I just thought it was weird is all.

I should be receiving mine soon-ish.

Gamertag: CrAzEdImP321
Twitter: @zombiebash3r
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7247-3504

#182 vtswordfish

vtswordfish

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:27 AM

Yeah I'm almost to week 6 on mine as well, nothing has shown up just yet, bu thopefully it will before christmas!

#183 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

I just received an email with an affidavit from Medlodi at the prize company TicToc that I'm a potential winner for the Xbox One! Aside from the Wii U through Burger King last year, I rarely win these kinds of contests, woohoo! Filling out my affidavit now to scan and email it back.

I had made a few entries from slurpee cups weeks ago, but mostly I've just been entering the free codes nearly every day.
Posted Image

#184 rpmboy

rpmboy

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

Bump, I received my 1-month card in the mail today. (won on 11/14)

#185 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

I just received an email with an affidavit from Medlodi at the prize company TicToc that I'm a potential winner for the Xbox One! Aside from the Wii U through Burger King last year, I rarely win these kinds of contests, woohoo! Filling out my affidavit now to scan and email it back.

I had made a few entries from slurpee cups weeks ago, but mostly I've just been entering the free codes nearly every day.

congrats! so jealous :(

#186 tlm455

tlm455

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:50 PM

Just received my first reward(1 month xbox live) from slurpee in the mail today. Odd though because I won the $5 promo card first and haven't received that yet.

#187 GE7VOCiiDE

GE7VOCiiDE

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:41 PM

Yeah just recieved my one month I think they are sending them first

#188 XLSlevin

XLSlevin

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:35 AM

just got my one month free from 7-11 :)

#189 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:01 AM

hopefully the $5 cards are sent out. :/

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#190 jdangerc

jdangerc

MEMBER SINCE 2003!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:42 AM

Just got my free one month.  I have 3 more of those and a $5 card coming my way.

#191 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:03 AM

Same here, I got a 1-month card I won.  I'm hoping the points come in soon though.

#192 adonfraz

adonfraz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:18 AM

Same here, I got a 1-month card I won.  I'm hoping the points come in soon though.

Me too.

515771.png

Check out this thread to get a Xbox One for free

Topic Here --> http://www.cheapassg...eal-with-proof/

#193 Rip44

Rip44

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:35 AM

Has anyone who tried to win an Xbox one actually got an email or some confirmation that you won or lost? I must have like 10 entries in it and I haven't gotten a single thing except for a message confirming that I entered.

#194 PandorasTmrw

PandorasTmrw

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:10 AM

Has anyone who tried to win an Xbox one actually got an email or some confirmation that you won or lost? I must have like 10 entries in it and I haven't gotten a single thing except for a message confirming that I entered.

According to someone who won on slick deals, they send you an email asking you to sign an affidavit and send it back to them. So if you have not received any of that. You my friend are not a winner of an Xbox One.

#195 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:11 AM

Dang.....was hoping for restock on the Points but guess gone is gone.

Now what do I do with these points?

Oh yeah....got 1 month free. This is an old card that I never saw.

What a wonderful sight. :360::psp:

#196 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:11 PM

My one month came in the mail yesterday. I find it amusing that it features an app on the front that is no longer available. (Facebook)

edit: the postmark date was 12/12 for anyone wondering

#197 Orgymang

Orgymang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

Dang.....was hoping for restock on the Points but guess gone is gone.

Now what do I do with these points?

Oh yeah....got 1 month free. This is an old card that I never saw.

There was a restock this morning for $25 Xbox Gift Card that sold out extremely quick apparently. 

Want to buy PC games at a discount? Sign up on GMG with my referral and receive a $2 credit when you spend at least $2.

#198 Wchillinman

Wchillinman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

I also received my 1 month card I won yesterday. Still waiting on my $5 XB gift card I won, the point cards I used my points on & now the 12 month card I won yesterday.

#199 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

There was a restock this morning for $25 Xbox Gift Card that sold out extremely quick apparently. 

What's funny is how much they jacked up the cost on this item in comparison to the previous points card (50 Slurpee points for a $25 Xbox gift card this time, whereas last time it was 15 Slurpee points for 1600 Microsoft points ($20)) and it still sold out right away.  At least it wasn't overpriced compared to a lot of their other "rewards" on that site.

I'll just have to make sure to keep an eye out on the site daily.  I really didn't think they were going to restock with any new Xbox rewards.

#200 Orgymang

Orgymang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

I'll just have to make sure to keep an eye out on the site daily.  I really didn't think they were going to restock with any new Xbox rewards.

I'm not sure if they will restock again or not but according to the FAQ, Slurpee Rewards ends on December 31.

Want to buy PC games at a discount? Sign up on GMG with my referral and receive a $2 credit when you spend at least $2.

#201 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

I'm not sure if they will restock again or not but according to the FAQ, Slurpee Rewards ends on December 31.

It was technically supposed to end in 2011 I think, but they've been extending it every year since.  I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same again this year.  I'll probably e-mail them about it just to be on the safe side (I don't want all my points going to waste after all).

#202 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:57 AM

Just my luck that I would say something and then miss out when the restock came.

Thanks Lucifer.....

What a wonderful sight. :360::psp:

#203 Orgymang

Orgymang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:22 AM

Just my luck that I would say something and then miss out when the restock came.

Thanks Lucifer.....

I missed it too.  I missed my opportunity to get a ton of 1600 MSP cards when they first had them and was hoping they would restock them so I'd been saving some points.  I just keep getting Xbox Live Gold of which I'm now up to about 8 years worth :P

#204 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:44 AM

Got my 1 month code I won the other day in the mail.

I'm willing to trade it to someone for anything other than redbox. PM me your best offer.

~party hard~

#205 GE7VOCiiDE

GE7VOCiiDE

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

anyone get their $5 xbl card yet?

#206 Rip44

Rip44

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

anyone get their $5 xbl card yet?

I got my 1 month a few days ago and haven't gotten mail yet today.

#207 redonkalous

redonkalous

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

My month I won 11/18 came today. I'm still waiting for my $5 I won 11/24 and the 1600 msp I ordered before I won anything still.

#208 crazedimp321

crazedimp321

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

Still no 1600 point cards arrived yet and I reached the 6 week mark today.

Gamertag: CrAzEdImP321
Twitter: @zombiebash3r
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7247-3504

#209 DomPaolo

DomPaolo

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:53 AM

Got my 1 month code I won the other day in the mail.

I'm willing to trade it to someone for anything other than redbox. PM me your best offer.

Did someone take it yet? If not, I'll definitely offer you something.

My tradelist: http://bitly.com/1gVCkHo

Swagbucks Referral: http://bit.ly/1dBNr2J

Bing Rewards Referral: http://binged.it/1bphU1x

#210 ShadowedAsh

ShadowedAsh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:40 AM

Got my 1-month as well this week. Still waiting on my $5 and the two 1600 point cards I managed to snag before they sold out.