Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

CAG Fast Food/Restaurant Foodies Thread

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#241 zman73

zman73

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:32 PM

I love the popeyes here, never had ANY problem with them... I generally get them when they have specials like rip n chicken as they can be pricey at times, but always tasty. The sides are top notch

My prayers this year were answered when a Chipotle finally opened in my area, I finally got up the nerve and hunger to tackle the infamous quesarito... (to you who dont know it's the burrito wrapped in a cheese quesadilla)... before anyone goes on about america and obesity etc... I have lost 30 lbs in the last year and am at my college weight in the 150's... I run everyday AND according to my fitbit app had a calorie allowance of over 2000 left when I got done jogging yesterday. 

The look of amazement when I asked for one from the workers was worth it... I ate every bite too... it was delicious, though a little messy.... and at $10 was more than I generally spend on my meals alone. Most times I will opt for the regular old burrito...

"...and I was so anxious to get out of bed I stepped on her face"
from Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Coming to you from the home of Mardi Gras... Mobile Alabama
http://mardigras.new...m/history.shtml

http://gulfcoastrunn...ace=mcm&yr=2008
November 29 2008... my first marathon... 26.2 miles of hell

#242 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

I really like Popeyes but it's a little spendy compared to KFC (where I haven't eaten at in years).

The spicy chicken is great, but unfortunately no one else in the family can handle it.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#243 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:40 PM

The Sweet Heat sauce at Popeye's is the best.

#244 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

I used to love KFC's Popcorn Chicken, but they got rid of it. :( Though at least they still have their awesome Hot Wings.

Speaking of which, McDonald's got rid of their Mighty Wings.

#245 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:27 PM

Mighty Wings were supposed to be a seasonal item but Mc Donalds was left with tons of wings when the promotion was over.  They had to re-introduce them at a discount to get rid of them. 

Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#246 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:47 AM

Mighty Wings were supposed to be a seasonal item but Mc Donalds was left with tons of wings when the promotion was over. They had to re-introduce them at a discount to get rid of them.

They are terrible.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#247 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:58 AM

I liked the Mighty Wings...

#248 Supplice

Supplice

Popcorn.gif

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

I really like Popeyes but it's a little spendy compared to KFC (where I haven't eaten at in years).

I can't remember the last time I've been to one. El Pollo Loco pretty much killed any reason for me to visit KFC.  :D

#249 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:41 PM

Never tried the Mighty Wings. Just too expensive. Something like $1 per wing. No thanks. I'll spend less and just go to a real wing joint.

Went to Ricky's yesterday with my brother for some wings, nachos and a couple pitchers of beer. If you're not familiar with Ricky's it a local ale house in Hollywood Fl ran by Billy Mitchell from "The King of Kong" fame. 

#250 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:13 PM

Never tried the Mighty Wings. Just too expensive. Something like $1 per wing. No thanks. I'll spend less and just go to a real wing joint.

Went to Ricky's yesterday with my brother for some wings, nachos and a couple pitchers of beer. If you're not familiar with Ricky's it a local ale house in Hollywood Fl ran by Billy Mitchell from "The King of Kong" fame. 

Ricky's Famous Wing sauce. I love how Billy goes into the grocery stores and triples the amount of space on the shelf his product takes up.

#251 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

The Wings were much larger than normal wings, though. Typically about as big as 2-3 McNuggets.

#252 Navex

Navex

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:35 AM

Tried some Atomic Wings at Quaker State the other night. If any of you have ever seen Man vs. Food or whatever it's called they were on there once, the really hot ones that they give you a shirt/name on the wall for if you eat so many. Honestly, while they were hot as Fuck and it felt like my forehead was on fire after a few I didn't mind any of that but my stomach did no agree with them and it felt like I was going to puke. I'm guessing it's all those spices that's in the sauce that didn't interact with it right. I'm sure if I ate them a few more times and got used to it I would be alright as I rarely ever have any issues with something not agreeing with my stomach.

#253 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

Some of the extracts they use on the sauces have freaking warning labels, I enjoy spicy food but have no intentions of making myself feel just for the f' of it.

#254 Equistina

Equistina

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:10 PM

I went to jack n the crack today and saw they have a spicy chicken sandwich made with ghost pepper. Has anyone tried this? I would hve tried it but yaaaaaaa

Equistina.png

#255 Supplice

Supplice

Popcorn.gif

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

I went to jack n the crack today and saw they have a spicy chicken sandwich made with ghost pepper. Has anyone tried this? I would hve tried it but yaaaaaaa

Its not that hot imo and only retained the heat. It tasted almost like Mcdonald's Habanero Ranch sauce, both were just low quality. My friend had to put some of Dave's Ghost Pepper sauce on our sandwiches to save them.  :D

#256 usickenme

usickenme

I'm the a-hole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

Finally tried some chicken at Smashburger. It was delicious

#257 Equistina

Equistina

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:26 AM

Its not that hot imo and only retained the heat. It tasted almost like Mcdonald's Habanero Ranch sauce, both were just low quality. My friend had to put some of Dave's Ghost Pepper sauce on our sandwiches to save them. :D

Well that's disappointing, guess I won't be trying it

Equistina.png