[DEAD] The Witch and the Hundred Knights NIS PS3 $19.99 Pre-Order Amazon & Target

flount

CAGiversary!
Just noticed a pre-order for a game I don't recognize made by NIS America.

The Witch and the Hundred Knights PS3 - $19.99 SHIPS FREE @ Target.com

http://www.target.com/p/witch-and-the-hundred-knights-playstation-3/-/A-14122338

UPDATE

Amazon now also has it for $19.99.  Well done those who submitted this for price match!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B007PNBU0Y/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20

Update 2

Looks like at least for the moment Amazon has disabled pre-ordering this game.

Update 3

Target is now also not taking pre-orders.

Looks like SD saw my post and copied it fairly quickly, putting it on their front page.  Both Target and Amazon probably got bombarded.  Hopefully orders go through.

Update 4

All sites including Amazon and Target are showing a pre-order price of $49.99.  This was definitely a good deal if your order goes through.  I doubt this pre-order deal will be back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah! I submitted it for a PM there, didn't think they'd really do it. At least Amazon can be trusted to honor their prices.

Thanks, picked one up at $20 from Amazon. I'll leave my $40 order alive then in case they cancel this one.

Never heard of it.  But Kotaku made it look ok, I'll lock in a pre-order for $20 on Amazon.  Nice job whoever got it to pricematch and thanks OP.

Tempted... may just bite on it anyway though I bet NISA will probably do a Limited Edition and if so, I'll just cancel it.

In for 1 :D Always can cancel before. Was kind of interested in this game anyway :) thanks!!

Already had it preordered at Amazon. Price hadn't updated yet, so I put in for another at the $20. Gonna wait and see if the original order ever updates the price. Thanks OP.

Actually this is DEAD now.  Looks like they finally took it down.

I didn't even get to order my usual 12 dozen, only 11 elevens.

Nice find OP. I locked it a pre-order price of $19.99 @ Amazon. Thanks!

EDIT: Damn, I must've been the very last one then, mine went through, but they removed the entire thing now. LOL, oops.

Who is going to have a ps3 in 2014? Old folks still playing the wii?
You know, just because the PS4 is out and they tell you that you have to have it, doesnt mean you need it in 2014. Especially if you're still playing the :ps3:

Just bought it from Target. Am I charged now, or when it ships?

Also, free shipping and 5% discount with your Target Red Card.

I was bummed that I missed this but looking at screenshots now, it doesn't look like it'd appeal to me. Now if it was a Vanillaware game, I'd be royally peeved.

Anyone have a screen shot from Amazon? I pre-ordered a while ago and missed out on placing another one to try and lock in this price. I hope Amazon automatically applies the pre-order price guarantee, but if they don't it would be nice to have something to show CS.

Thanks

Took a chance and pre-ordered at Target since they still have it up. Silly Amazon shouldn't have taken it down so fast. :(

You know, just because the PS4 is out and they tell you that you have to have it, doesnt mean you need it in 2014. Especially if you're still playing the :ps3:

Just bought it from Target. Am I charged now, or when it ships?

Also, free shipping and 5% discount with your Target Red Card.
I haven't pre-ordered through Target before but I'll go with later.

If you really want to know, sign on to your bank account tonight and check. Then check again over the next couple days if you don't see it yet and if, let's say after a week you don't see it - they charge when they ship.

If it's a really a concern, just assume you're out the ~$20 now so you don't overdraw. :p

Went ahead and preordered from Target. I've been sitting on a $10 Groupon for nearly six months so it's about time to get it out of the way. Total cost to me $16.61. I love snagging just about anything from NIS, Aksys, or Atlus.

bread's done
Back