Target ad 11/10-11/16

chatgirl4

Banned
New Releases available Tuesday 11/12

Man of Steel w/ Target exclusive Digibook including over 90 min. of bonus content (Blu+DVD+UV) $19.99

DVD+DC $16.99

Turbo w/ Toy (Blu+DVD+DC) $19.99  :dvd:+Toy $15.99

Dexter: The Final Season  :dvd: $29.99  :br: $34.99

Credit to Dantheman89 

I never really rush out for this stuff, but I do want that Man of Steel digibook. Does Target typically carry tons of them or is it just 5 copies and if you get there at 10.02 am and they're all gone?

I never really rush out for this stuff, but I do want that Man of Steel digibook. Does Target typically carry tons of them or is it just 5 copies and if you get there at 10.02 am and they're all gone?
I'd say it depends on the store. Some get tons, some only get a handful. It's best to go on Tuesday though. I think since this one is available both online and in stores, it may be more widely available. We'll see. I wouldn't buy it from their site though, as they never change the price to the lower one in time ($24.99 on site, $19.99 in ad and in-store), and they never refund you the difference. That's been my experience, anyway.

There is a 10% discount available in the Target Cartwheel app for Man of Steel.
Thank you! So do I just show the Target employee my phone at checkout? I just downloaded the Cartwheel App.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! So do I just show the Target employee my phone at checkout? I just downloaded the Cartwheel App.
Yep. Just add Man of Steel to your cartwheel. When ready to pay, go to "My Cartwheel" and show the cashier your phone and they will scan barcode on your phone.

There is also a 10% discount for Turbo.

Is mos worth a blind buy as I did not see it yet, though I do like superman series and director Chris Nolan's movies?

Is mos worth a blind buy as I did not see it yet, though I do like superman series and director Chris Nolan's movies?
MoS is not a Chris Nolan movie but a Zack Snyder movie instead. And yes go for it, the movie is actually quite good and a solid start for the new Superman as well as the new DC Cinematic Universe.

bread's done
Back