Xbox One / PS4 Pre-order Transfer thread

Pookymeister

Staff member
Feedback
736 (100%)
Was requested by a few members to create this to get clutter out of other threads.

Since we are dealing with a high dollar item, let's be safe about this. Only deal with trusted members, and understand the risks here, etc.

The main idea here is to sell at cost(+ shipping if applicable)

Go at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this sounds weird, but does anybody have a xbox one pre order at walmart for online? I know you cant transfer the pre order but I could pay for it myself. I have one at amazon, but I will not be able to pay for it as not able to to get the funds in time. I have a store card to walmart, just got it. Let me know and we could work something out.

I have a PS4+BF4+1year PS+ bundle preorder if someone is interested. Includes release date delivery.

I was thinking of heading to the Microsoft store on launch as I heard they were going to have xbone  in stock, but i will definitely take a pre-order off someone thats reputable, I have paypal and can get amazon gc if thats what you want.

Also i was curious how this works? I just put faith in you that you will change the address over to me?

Interested a PS4 preorder. Either the PS4 launch edition, Killzone bundle, or DS4 bundle.

Putting a min feedback on it though (for me at least):  You need at least 50.

I have an extra PlayStation 4 Battlefield bundle. It comes with a year of PlayStation Plus I believe...  Asking $599 plus shipping

I have a Xbox One paid off at Best Buy. Asking $650 plus shipping

I have a pre-order for an Xbox One (Day 1 Edition) at Amazon that I'm looking to get rid of. Hit me up with your offers. Thanks!

Sorry if this is an unwanted post. Just delete mods if inappropriate.

I'm looking for an Xbox One. I've got an iPad, Vita, cool stuff, plus some cash to trade for one. CML. :)

I feel like this topic was sort of useless as the intent was for people to offer their preorders at cost to fellow CAGs.

Either way I have an extra PS4 coming from Amazon to my house (zip 90620). Its my backup in case gamestop screws me over. I'd like to get rif of it locally so I don't have to ship it. At cost so about $450. So if you're in that area of OC I will most likely have a PS4 at my house that I don't need. If you have a preorder already don't contact me, I'm only looking to help out someone who doesn't have on come launch day.

Still looking for an Xbox One! 

Want to trade my PS4 plus the extra cash on top. Willing to pay 600 at most for it by itself.

Prefer to do it locally in OC 

Still looking for an Xbox One!

Want to trade my PS4 plus the extra cash on top. Willing to pay 600 at most for it by itself.

Prefer to do it locally in OC
I have an Xbox One preordered from Amazon, previous person who wanted it had to back out.

I also have a PS4 still in the box from Amazon that I want to sell AT COST. It would be about $435 +shipping cost. Not looking for any profit here, I already sold two other preorders at cost. Contact me if you don't have a preorder yet as I want a CAG who missed out to get one.

I have an Xbox One preordered from Amazon, previous person who wanted it had to back out.

I also have a PS4 still in the box from Amazon that I want to sell AT COST. It would be about $435 +shipping cost. Not looking for any profit here, I already sold two other preorders at cost. Contact me if you don't have a preorder yet as I want a CAG who missed out to get one.
I found an even trade for an xbox but thank you

I have an Two extra Day One Editions, one through amazon and one through my local gamestop. Also if any cags are in the Dallas area, hit me up if your looking one.

Selling Amazon PS4 (Launch Edition) preorders for $50 above cost (including states taxes if applicable.)

Preferred payment methods are gift cards to any major retailer, followed by Buttcoins Bitcoins (Bitstamp price.) PayPal as last resort.

Please PM me if interested.

Looking for a ps4...willing to pay sweet cash :), i also got a 3ds xl that i would love trade too if anyone is interested

I have PS4 Launch console from Newegg & DualShock 4 Bundle from Amazon and am looking to sell asap. My price is negotiable. Thanks!

Already sold 1 to member here. Lets do it!

bread's done
Back