(GAME GIVEAWAY) Get FREE WII U or $350 Cash (Conga Line)

VideoGameCollector17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (94%)
PLEASE READ THE LATEST POSTS BEFORE SIGNING UP!

Next 10 people to sign up and e-mail me will be entered to win a $10 Amazon GC.

I would also like to show some love to the Xbox One Conga Thread. Head on over there and do the same for this, and hopefully we can get both Xbox One and Wii U for free!!

Check the thread out here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321911-get-a-free-xbox-one-or-480-cashgiftcard-conga-line-real-with-proof/page-1

Please before you sign up read through the LAST couple of post to see if someone has reached there 8 mark. Sometimes Im not quick enough to switch the referral link its happened the past 2 times. THANKS.

The Wii U retails for $299.99. How would you like to get it for free instead? Believe it or not, there is a website called YourWiiU4free.com that offers free Wii U consoles, and cash, and other prizes through the magic of affiliate offers and referrals. It's run by a legitimate company called Trainn, the same people who operate
YourFree360Games.org. This offer is real, and the CAG community can help you take advantage of it with minimal effort and no more than $1 spent!

If you're not looking to receive a free Wii U you always have the option to receive $350 cash!

Current CAG Referral Link (front of the Conga Line)

1st CAG IN LINE: PaulGarcia

http://www.YourWiiU4free.com/index.php?ref=7441713

17441713.png

Please don't use these links until the first one has hit 8/8 and so forth!!!

2nd CAG IN LINE:

CAG's Who Met Their Goals:

VGC17 ($350 Cash)

MykelxKnight (Wii U Silver)

tphi11 (Wii U Silver)

RiceQuakes ($350 Cash)

The Prize Fighter Inferno (Wii U)

How to get your free system:

• To score a free Wii U from Trainn, you'll need to sign up using the referral link of the CAG at the head of our Conga Line.
  • If you prefer not to get an Wii U, you can choose $350 cash as your reward instead. Just don't select a reward that requires more than 8 referrals!
  • Make sure you choose to sign up for a Referral account, not a Points account.
  • Complete one offer from the "A" list of offers. We recommend Gamefly ( It has been crediting instantly lately, you have to queue up some games in order for this offer to work ) or FreeCreditScore.com (free trial but buggy sign up process).
  • Cancel the offer after 4 days (not before!) in order to avoid additional monthly charges.
  • The only other requirement is to get 8 more users to sign up via your referral link, all of whom must complete an A list offer. We'll help you do that!
  •  

Getting a spot in the Conga Line (referrals made easy)

Email(not PM) VGC17 with the following information: ( [email protected])

1. Your CAG username
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link (you can find this on the Progress tab of WiiU4Free.com)
5. What offer you completed
6. If you didn't receive instant credit for the offer: a screenshot of the confirmation email for the offer you completed

Additional tips:
It can take a day or two to receive credit for completing an offer - don't worry if your dashboard at YourWiiU4Free.com doesn't show it as completed right away. If you fail to receive a confirmation email from the credit reporting agency, that's more of a cause for concern. Anyway, if you got the confirmation email but your dashboard still doesn't show the offer as completed, you'll need to wait 7 days and then submit a support ticket to Trainn. Alternately, you could do another offer and hope that it sticks.

Some users have reported concerns that AdBlock Plus causes offers not to register properly. However, If you're concerned about it, just disable AdBlock Plus until you've completed the offer.

Advertise this thread in order to help the line move forward and help yourself get to the front of the line! Spread the thread link on Facebook and Twitter. And most importantly, add the following text to your signature:

Full CAG Conga Line:

The higher you are on the list, the closer you are to your referral link becoming the active one and getting your 11 referrals!

4. PaulGarcia- offer confirmed

5. AbramJ23- offer confirmed

6. xxxScorpion- offer confirmed

7. ElectricsSleep- offer confirmed

8. DillonKC- offer confirmed

9. Rockstarnati- offer confirmed

10. KansasCityKing- offer confirmed

11. Skinner- offer confirmed

12. Recon00- offer confirmed

13. xxpoloxx- offer confirmed

14. idckay- offer confirmed

15. Zolor24-offer confirmed

16. KG204- offer confirmed

17. JDTSPEAK- offer confirmed

18. Fireinyourwords- offer confirmed

19. armagth-offer confirmed

20. Sheppard2jt- offer confirmed

21. SpidrMnky- offer confirmed

22. Trollape75-offer confirmed

23. Shirou-offer confirmed

24. ThebosZ- offer confirmed

25. Citizen87: waiting on offer confirmation

26. Natas33- offer confirmed

27. RealBigExplosion- offer confirmed

28. Justlorin- offer confirmed

29. xFatalFlaw- offer confirmed

30. Kojubat- offer confirmed

31. JN20900- offer confirmed

32. Wrong-waiting on offer confirmation

33. Triatacon- offer confirmed

34. JakeM17-offer confirmed

35. Jrago- offer confirmed

36. Hode up-offer confirmed

37. Taylort3- waiting on offer confirmation

38. YellowGameboycolor-waiting on offer confirmation

39. Pocketlguodala- offer confirmed

40. BigJoshMan- offer confirmed

41. Link127-waiting on offer confirmation

42.KoolioGameBoy- offer confirmed

43. Papergod88- offer confirmed

44. Sinfulfate- offer confirmed

45. Mercenary09- waiting on offer confirmation

46. Marching_Hats-waiting on offer confirmation

47. Audio33- offer confirmed

48. Divine-Offer Confirmed

49. Gotham Hunter- offer confirmed

FAQ:

Why would Trainn be giving away Wii U consoles?

For every offer someone completes, Trainn receives a payment from the offer company. If you get 8 people to sign up under you and complete an offer, that's 12 payments that Trainn receives. Apparently they take in more than the console costs at that point. The company has been operating under this business model (as well as the non-referral Points system in which users complete multiple offers to earn rewards) for several years.

Images provided by CAGs that prove Trainn fulfilled past rewards:

Spoiler

ztcf0z.png

Didn't Trainn start to slouch at providing rewards for their YourFree360Games.org site?

Yes. Near the end of 2012, the company failed to send some users their rewards. However, other CAGs have received rewards this year, and Trainn has basically relaunched with the new YourFreeXboxOne site. Until we hear otherwise, we can assume that they're back in full operation. And besides, it only costs us $1 or less to participate in this program. We all have nothing to lose and quite a lot to gain!

Does the default Wii U reward include a controller? What about the other Wii U bundles?

Yes, the default console is the same console you'd buy in stores, with nothing extra included. This one is only 6 referrals and the Wii U Silver is 8 referrals. That is the Wii U deluxe and the one everyone is hoping to receive.This Conga line is only aimed at getting each member 8 referrals, so don't pick a more expensive reward.

If people stop joining the line, won't the people at the end miss out on getting their referrals?

Yeah, if the line stops, the last 1-11 people to join won't receive new referrals through this thread. But once people start receiving their consoles, we anticipate interest in the line to increase exponentially. Plus, even if the line ends on somebody, it took very little effort and no money to join in the first place. Again, you've got nothing to lose.

Can I sign up with my friend's link and then join this list?

No, if your friend is not in the CAG Conga line and you used his or her link, you cannot join the line. Joining under the link of someone who is in the line but not not in the first two spots is not recommended, but technically you can still join as long as you do your part to promote the thread.

Can I create a Conga line at another site in order to get my referrals faster?

Why would you even ask this? The point of the Conga line is to help people in this thread and this line. We all pitch in and help each other. We do not go to another site and circumvent the line. Please support this line, and we'll do our part to move the line forward and get to your referral link.

What if I dont want an Wii U and would want to be compensated something else?

Theres always the route of receiving cash. People have been reporting receiving cash within 2-3 business days. You could always use that to get a PS4 and have a little extra cash. Better yet you could just use it to buy whatever you want!

Last edited by a moderator:
The people in line for the Conga right now have sent me PMs over CAG stating that they would like to be entered. People are now more than welcome to say they want in on this conga line through reply to this this thread. Let's get this moving and hopefully everyone gets some Wii U's!!!

Just signed up under VGC17 and got instant confirmation! Used the Godaddy offer. Seems like a good one cuz you can cancel the auto renew online with no hassles. Will send you an email with all the info!

Damn, it realizes I've used the GF offer from my X1 conga account. If I use incognito mode, will they be able to track it?

Damn, it realizes I've used the GF offer from my X1 conga account. If I use incognito mode, will they be able to track it?
That I'm not too sure tbh. I would honestly use GoDaddy and at max it's gonna be $13.99 or $6.99

That sure as hell is a lot of savings for a Wii U. GoDaddy credited instantly for idckay, and that that would be a well worth $7.

Just signed up.  You might want to change your reward to the wii u silver package since it also gives you a pro controller for the same amount of referals.  e-mail being sent shortly.

That I'm not too sure tbh. I would honestly use GoDaddy and at max it's gonna be $13.99 or $6.99

That sure as hell is a lot of savings for a Wii U. GoDaddy credited instantly for idckay, and that that would be a well worth $7.
No need to do anything with the acct? Just buy the membership? I'll do it, but just leave my account there. Is there auto-renew on?

Just signed up. You might want to change your reward to the wii u silver package since it also gives you a pro controller for the same amount of referals. e-mail being sent shortly.
Definitely didn't catch that! Thanks! I changed my prize and I need 4 more refs to go. Once that hits I'll post when MykelxKnight link is good to use. My goal by the end of the night is to have at least 4-5 people done with their 8 refs. Wishful thinking but it could happen!

No need to do anything with the acct? Just buy the membership? I'll do it, but just leave my account there. Is there auto-renew on?
My offer for GoDaddy is still being processed but I did a 2 year cause I was in the market for a domain so I decided to get that, but it seems like it credited instantly.

Sent you my info. Should be credited already. Thanks!

Why can't I delete my payment method off GoDaddy even though I turned Auto-Renew off? Is it just not possible to have no payment methods on your account?

Sent you my info. Should be credited already. Thanks!

Why can't I delete my payment method off GoDaddy even though I turned Auto-Renew off? Is it just not possible to have no payment methods on your account?
That I'm not too sure. I haven't looked into it too much, but I shouldn't see a reason as to why they would charge your card anymore unless you do decide to renew in a year. Glad to see its crediting instantly for everyone!

That I'm not too sure. I haven't looked into it too much, but I shouldn't see a reason as to why they would charge your card anymore unless you do decide to renew in a year. Glad to see its crediting instantly for everyone!
GoDaddy should be a secure site (hopefully) so I'll leave it on there. Anyways, anyone know how to make that signature link?

Actually the cash is probably the better deal on this since the Mario & Luigi deluxe bundle is $299.
Definitely up to you! I personally am going for the Wii U Silver since I figure that after everything it probably would end up costing the same if not more due to taxes of the system, and the price of a pro controller.

Hm, I seem to have registered to this site with the same email as the other one, so that might be why I got blocked doing GameFly again. Hopefully doesn't make my account invalid.

I don't think it should. The Terms and Conditions I was reading said you can make a separate account for each separate website such as "YourWiiU4Free" and "YourFreeXboxOne"

Also people please do not forget to e-mail me once your offer has been confirmed!

Sha I hit you up as well. I'm far too cheap though so I got dem freecreditscore.com going on.

Hopefully things continue to go well.

Should be quick, if some X1 conga line people also come over as well. Not gonna spam his thread, but some of them will hopefully will see this too.

what ive been doing is once i get 11 emails or the person whos referral is up on the xbox one page says theyve hit 11 even with pending i move to the next one so that it doesnt mess with the next persons referral.  if they dont have it complete in a couple of hours i just switch back there link and get the one person they need.

I sent you a email VideoGameCollector.  I haven't signed up for creditreport.com so hopefully it credits me quickly.  I'm ready to jump in on the fun.

Sorry. Didn't see the thread was going yet. :D

2 questions-

1. Should I still sign up under you, Mykel, or have you gotten all your referrals?

2. So I can use the same email, as the YourFreeXboxOne.com for this website too?

2 questions-

1. Should I still sign up under you, Mykel, or have you gotten all your referrals?

2. So I can use the same email, as the YourFreeXboxOne.com for this website too?
Yeah your allowed to have one account per website per household :) I made sure to look into it before I jumped into this

4. Individuals are permitted to create one account for each of our sites. Creating multiple accounts for one site is a violation of the Terms and Conditions and will result in action against your account(s).

2 questions-

2. Yes, I did this, and it's fine.

So i can use the same info i used with the free Xbox One and they won't cancel my account right?  Just want to make sure, Thanks!

Also what referral link do i use?

bread's done
Back