Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9937 replies to this topic

#9931 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:22 PM

You guys are just a bunch of worthless fucking bastards. That Eldritch is a cur for buying so many of a desirable game and all of you are garbage for lashing out at me for calling him out about it. I am no alt and no troll. I came here looking for deals on video games one day, and all I got is abuse from some brainwashed filth that treat an informant like he's a king. Well, I'm done here.

They also post game spoilers in here too.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#9932 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:24 PM

They also post game spoilers in here too.

Why would you care? You only care about the wii u and you're the only one around here playing on it so nothing will get spoiled :lol:

#9933 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:29 PM

Why would you care? You only care about the wii u and you're the only one around here playing on it so nothing will get spoiled :lol:

That Luigi U game has mostly luigi in it. / spoiler

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#9934 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

but what if smt4 gets ported to the Wii u someday? There would be no point in playing it since important plot details were spoiled for me.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#9935 DieGo2SHAE

DieGo2SHAE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

I don't know which is making this thread worse, the middleschool-tier ps4 v. xbone arguments, or the eldrich defense-force/dickriders v. the user or two that just learned about reselling. Seriously, mass reselling and flipping are a part of life and it happens everywhere, and eldrich is a helpful user but this idol-like worship and white-knighting is annoying as hell. To be clear, I appreciate him and every user that contributes here (and yes, everyone takes their cut first and then posts deals, that's the way it always will be), but jesus guys give it a rest.

First time I've seen fall even a pinch below $30 (aside from black friday):

:360: Rayman Legends - $29.69 [LN]

#9936 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:39 PM

Seems to have gotten hostile in here. . .

xivpads.png

#9937 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

First time I've seen fall even a pinch below $30 (aside from black friday):

:360: Rayman Legends - $29.69 [LN]

FYI, it has been 20 at gamestop like a month after it released

#9938 YouGonnaEatThat

YouGonnaEatThat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:39 PM

Hey Eld, if I wanted a Tomb Raider would you sell me one?