BRAVELY DEFAULT AND Ys: Memories of Celceta up for Sale or trade

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
Topic says it all

love to see them but will trade for other  NEWER  VIta or 3ds games 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would guess they weight between 10-15lbs; meaning it will cost between $15-$30 to ship them with signature confirmation and insurance if you use USPS Parcel Select

I would guess they weight between 10-15lbs; meaning it will cost between $15-$30 to ship them with signature confirmation and insurance if you use USPS Parcel Select
was going to ship them like 2 day with sig and and insurance.

i was guessing around 40 shipped but that may be way high

one is already gone that was fast

got one left and hope to sell it for the same i sold the first one    if not i just take it to ebay tonight  with one day listing and get a little more..

I will pay $400 plus exact shipping. youd be helping a person who really wants it instead of returning it. lmk

I will pay $400 plus exact shipping. youd be helping a person who really wants it instead of returning it. lmk
pass on both offers right now... may just keep it for myself .. to ship this one i would have to run out buy a box to ship it in and then buy another bag of peanuts and dont feel like running to two different places (freaking cold)

I thought $55 was a fair offer, if you could do $58 though I'd do it. Also, CAG prohibits buyer paying the fees IIRC.
It only prohibits forcing gift payment, he can raise the price to include the fees. Same as having fees built in the price, doesn't make a difference to the buyer, a price is a price.

2nd bump...

Wooo the case came in today from gamefly so     the   YS game has the case.  WOOOO  !!!!!!!!!!!!!....

im starting to get hooked on ys  so i think i say at  60 shipped   for  ys and dragon crown   

would do the  58 if we are allowed to do the gift thing  but are we??

so can i say

60   normal

58  gift

or is that against  the terms here....  Thanks   

could ship it out monday.... once you get into ys  its a fun game   :)

If you'd be willing to sell it for $27, I'd take the Y's for Vita. lol.
sorry 30 is my bottom right now after paypal fees and shipping be lucky to break 25 for it

GOT 2 NOW COUSIN got the LE one just for the extras and dont want the game (she played mine and beat it)

SO

YS opened with box 30 Shipped

YS Looks brand new still got plastic wrapped around it 36 shipped or best offer ( will not trade the new one off)

LAST MONDAY BUMP

bread's done
Back