PS Vita/$300 (Conga Line)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swerve23

CAG Newbie
Make sure you have ANY ADBLOCKER OFF when you do an offer.

How To Get Your Free Prize

- To score a prize, you'll need to sign up using the referral link of the member at the head of our Conga Line.
- Make sure you choose to sign up for a Referral account, not a Points account.
- Complete one offer from the "A" list of offers. We recommend Gamefly ( It has been crediting instantly lately, you have to queue up some games in order for this offer to work ) CreditReport.com ($1 trial) or FreeCreditScore.com (free trial but buggy sign up process). Cancel the offer after 4 days (not before!) in order to avoid additional monthly charges. Multi-Vitamins, Go Daddy and Simply Ink are some good offers.
- The only other requirement is to get 6 more users to sign up via your referral link, all of whom must complete an A list offer. We'll help you do that!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proof

d8FJx3t.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

niczjKP.png
TrFft9h.png

Current PS Vita Referral Link: GamerDude79 http://www.yourfreepsvita.com/index.php?ref=7443093
17443093.png

On Deck:    

You Must Do The Following Below:

*** Leave a comment in the thread of the CAG member you joined under, the name is in front of the link above.

After completing an offer email me at [email protected] with the following info:

title the email PS Vita

1. Your CAG username (Example:  My CAG username is ________ )
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link
5. What offer was done
6. A screenshot of the confirmation email for the offer you did (this is if you didn't receive instant credit)

Done
1. Swerve23 (Offer Confirmed)
2. Pancakesarelove (Offer Confirmed)
3. xFatalFlaw (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
4. captaintek3304 (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
5. DillonKC (Offer Confirmed)
6. trollape74 (Offer Confirmed)

Active

7. GameDude79 (Offer Confirmed)
8. paulgarcia (Offer Confirmed)
9. Ricequakes (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
10. TrapStar (Offer Confirmed)
11. natas33 (Offer Confirmed)
12. Zolor23 (Offer Confirmed)
13. electricsleep (Offer Confirmed)
14. fireinyourwords (Offer Confirmed)
15. bbedwards (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
16.  rockstarnati (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
17.  irishsoccermbw  (Offer Confirmed)
18. Shirou (Offer Confirmed)
19. sheppard2jt (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
20. 4thHorseman (Offer Confirmed)
21. tphi11 (Offer Confirmed)
22. EldritchOnRye (Offer Confirmed)
23. q3arena (Offer Confirmed)
24. purplepanda (Offer Confirmed)
25. Sandman8288 (Offer Confirmed)
26.  Breakfuss (Offer Confirmed)
27. megamankid (Offer Confirmed)
28. Triatacon (Offer Confirmed)
29. YellowGameboyColor (Offer Confirmed)
30. JakeM17 (Offer Confirmed)
31. V3rranon (Offer Confirmed)
32. Jragon (Offer Confirmed)
33. NoelVermillion (Offer Confirmed)
34. TheBosZ (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
35. Wrong (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
36. nanaki254 (Offer Confirmed)
37. Lastemp3ror (Offer Confirmed)
38. havoksend (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
39. Link127 (Offer Confirmed)

Last edited by a moderator:
done.  Don't need a vita but will be using the $300 for a PS4.

Guys I did myscore and it was fast and instant.  Going to wait the four days before I cancel. 

creditreport and freecreditscore don't seem to work if that is what you are trying to use.

Done, did myscore as well.

EDIT: I meant MyScore as well, my bad. and I sent over my info.

Remember to post when you post guys as this only need 6 referrals so lets not overlap referrals.

btw swerve can you add that visual counter of how many refferals someone is at right now like knight has it?

Meant Myscore. Tried it again, got to the score page, not showing as credited though.

Got a confirmation from Myscore that my account is setup, but I didn't get a confirmation from the referral site that I've signed up or that my offer was completed.

Sent my info via email, hopefully it goes completed soon.

Edit: On the support page, you can view your click history and it says that Myscore is pending. I can't submit a missing credit request until 7 days have passed. Hopefully it won't come to that.

Meant Myscore. Tried it again, got to the score page, not showing as credited though.

Got a confirmation from Myscore that my account is setup, but I didn't get a confirmation from the referral site that I've signed up or that my offer was completed.

Sent my info via email, hopefully it goes completed soon.
mine took a couple of minutes to get offer completed. Btw did you call them to activate your account?

C'mon guys with 6 referrals needed, I know we can at least get 3-5 done tonight.

Wait, did I miss that part? You have to call them? I got through all the way and viewed my credit report.
oh shit well for me they said I had to call to verify my identity but I looked at my account and saw the offer completed so I said fuck it. It may have been just for me since it is the first time I signed up for a credit viewing site.

EDIT: aww yeah put me in coach.

oh shit well for me they said I had to call to verify my identity but I looked at my account and saw the offer completed so I said fuck it. It may have been just for me since it is the first time I signed up for a credit viewing site.
Yeah, I had nothing like that. Just answered the verification questions and it let me right in. Like I said, I'm getting emails from Myscore, and I send the OP a screenshot of the Myscore confirmation email. If it goes past 7 days, I'll just submit a ticket.

Odd, I didn't get credit and it never told me to call to verify. Weird.

Like captaintek, I went through the process and saw my score and got the confirmation email but no credit.

Did anyone get any emails from YourFreePSVita? When I signed up for the Xbone site, I got a registration email almost right away. Nothing this time.

Did anyone get any emails from YourFreePSVita? When I signed up for the Xbone site, I got a registration email almost right away. Nothing this time.
Got my psvita email and got two emails from myscore.

I'm leaving for a bit, hoping to see 6 referrals on my account :D

Checked spam, no emails.

Changed my email on the site to an alternate address, and got a confirmation email that my email address has been updated. So maybe they just didn't like sending stuff to my other email.

i tried to sign up for the MyScore offer and it takes me to the 'contact us' section of the site. 

Everyone stop using that link right now! Its full wait until he posts a link for the next in line.

since it only takes 6 referrals I think we should have three links posted me thinks.

I have no creditscore so none of the offers will let me complete it, did GF, and GoDaddy. Wah I want $300 :(
I did SimplyInk for a purchase of $10 ink. Shipping counts too, so buying around $8 worth of photo paper works. I figured $13 isn't bad for $300 in cash if this thing gets going.

multivitamins?
Those kept sending me to that Walmart Gift Card thing

EDIT: I sent the email to swerve.

Headed off to bed so will update when I get up. Hopefully MyCredit will...credit ( haha). If not, I suppose I can try free credit report? Or I guess simply ink would work too.

Hey I just signed up, and emailed the info.  Super excited, my first Conga line.  C'mon vita.  I would never have paid money for one but...a free one? Yes please.

I signed up for the the second person on the list, because it seemed like the first person already had enough based on the comments above.

Also, how long should I wait before I cancel gamefly?

*edit* Gamefly credited instantly.

Just signed up under xfatalflaw

Assuming no referrals have been wasted and my math is correct, next person to join can sign up under the second link.

Well dang it. I joined now, but perhaps wasted a link with FatalFlaw.....sorry. The fewer the referrals the bigger chance of that happening it seems. I started the process just before Shirou posted.

Also, how long should I wait before I cancel gamefly?

*edit* Gamefly credited instantly.
Gamefly says not to cancel before 28 days, and the trial is for 30 days. The renewal date is on your account page. Just set your reminder up for 2 days before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back