Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

PS4 & XBOX 1 Bundles @ BestBuy - Available on Launch

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#31 Kerplunkuga

Kerplunkuga

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

Are the xbox consoles being sold at launch, that are not preorders, day one editions? Or were day ones only preorders?

Posted Image

#32 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

Every time I get the next gen itch I go look at my spreadsheet of games I own but have not played.  Counting PS+ I am hovering around 200.  That snaps me back to reality. No money and time to get one of these. 

Posted Image

#33 bmanzella527

bmanzella527

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

not to mention if you can get the point of sale coupon for 30% gaming which will stack with the b3g1

Where can you get that coupon?

#34 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

Do you get 20% off all new game prices, in addition to any promos or discounts? $5/mo might not be that bad for gcu if you hoard games.

If their system works properly, yes. That is how it is intended.

xivpads.png

#35 fantastli

fantastli

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

If I would like to get one from bestbuy, what time is best for me to arrive on 11.14?

#36 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

If I would like to get one from bestbuy, what time is best for me to arrive on 11.14?

lol... 11/13 11:59 pm.

Seriously, it depends on your area.

xivpads.png

#37 fantastli

fantastli

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

I know Frys will open in the midnight. 

Is there any Target or Gamestop store that will open in the midnight?

lol... 11/13 11:59 pm.

Seriously, it depends on your area.

#38 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

I know Frys will open in the midnight. 

Is there any Target or Gamestop store that will open in the midnight?

Target doesn't typically do midnight launches. Ad specifically says at 8am. (Last one I remember them doing was for BLOPS II and that was a 1 time thing.)

Gamestop, depending on their area, will be open up and thru midnight Thur-Friday. Most likely no extra units.

Wal*Mart would be a good chance as they may have extras.

KMart is your best shot, afaik, they didn't take pre-orders. (At least in store.) Although, they don't do Midnight launches.

Sears see KMart

Best Buy has a slight opprotunity to have extra units, ala this thread.

I don't have a Fry's near me / ever shopped at one to give you a general outlook.

xivpads.png

#39 fantastli

fantastli

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

Many thanks for sharing these information. 

It seems like Sears is a good choice for me. 

Target doesn't typically do midnight launches. Ad specifically says at 8am. (Last one I remember them doing was for BLOPS II and that was a 1 time thing.)

Gamestop, depending on their area, will be open up and thru midnight Thur-Friday. Most likely no extra units.

Wal*Mart would be a good chance as they may have extras.

KMart is your best shot, afaik, they didn't take pre-orders. (At least in store.) Although, they don't do Midnight launches.

Sears see KMart

Best Buy has a slight opprotunity to have extra units, ala this thread.

I don't have a Fry's near me / ever shopped at one to give you a general outlook.

#40 jdelrio22

jdelrio22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:39 AM

I am actually thinking about doing this deal with the Xbox 1

#41 TheEliminator62

TheEliminator62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

I can confirm that Best Buy is receiving huge amounts of ps4s in the next few weeks. Was working the early morning shift and we had a total of 77 pre orders and we received a total of 150 ps4s with another 100 coming again early next week. I feel bad for people trying to abuse these systems values because it seems like Sony is trying to not get people to profit off the system this time around.

#42 ryheeles

ryheeles

No days off

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

Letting people jump to the front of the line for buying that package is a horrendous violation of SOP. Wonder who's getting fired for that idea.

#43 QuestMeMore

QuestMeMore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

No one confirmed if they have any Xbox One's coming in..rather irritating

#44 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

I can confirm that Best Buy is receiving huge amounts of ps4s in the next few weeks. Was working the early morning shift and we had a total of 77 pre orders and we received a total of 150 ps4s with another 100 coming again early next week. I feel bad for people trying to abuse these systems values because it seems like Sony is trying to not get people to profit off the system this time around.

LOL, if it is really true, it will be like the wii-u for the scalpers.

#45 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

For the love of GAMING!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

Sure hope the Brookfield,WI store will have enough for non pre-orders...  Ugh

#46 keysersoze7

keysersoze7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

Really?  How did you hear this?  I am in the Chicago region and the central hub for receiving has already been notified not to expect any additional shipments until the 2nd or 3rd week of December due to the European launch.  I think Sony has always made it tough to find around Christmas time and they do not want to go the route of the WiiU that was everywhere last Christmas and we all know that system is not doing well at all despite being the first to launch with a one year lead on Sony and Microsoft

#47 collven

collven

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

I have a PS4 preordered from BB.com for in-store pickup.  I used a Discover card, but since then I have gotten about $400 in gift cards.  Is there any way they will let me change the payment type when I pick it up, or maybe let me cancel the order and rebuy?  I tried calling BB.com and changing the payment type a month or so ago, but they wouldn't let me without cancelling the order.

#48 SierraNight

SierraNight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

I have a PS4 preordered from BB.com for in-store pickup.  I used a Discover card, but since then I have gotten about $400 in gift cards.  Is there any way they will let me change the payment type when I pick it up, or maybe let me cancel the order and rebuy?  I tried calling BB.com and changing the payment type a month or so ago, but they wouldn't let me without cancelling the order.

Pick it up, return and rebuy using the gift cards. That's the only way.
631261.png

#49 Mario Speedwagon

Mario Speedwagon

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

Talked to a guy at my local Target who said they will have "high 20's to low 30's" beyond the store preorders. My local TRU only got 18 but the guy couldn't view the preorder number so that store my be a big crapshoot.

#50 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

first, we got  lawyers, doctors, and etc. on this forum. now, we have tons of bestbuy employees.

#51 bellenoire2005

bellenoire2005

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

Sure hope the Brookfield,WI store will have enough for non pre-orders...  Ugh

That store is fairly small ... Fox point or Mayfair might be your best bet.

#52 Pixie Stix 88

Pixie Stix 88

Will Game 4 $$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:41 AM

Can confirm the statement about Best Buy Midnight opening.  EXCEPT jumping to the front of the line for the Bundle. My store never mentioned that.

My store has a 30 extra consoles (unpreoredered). So if you guys want them i suggest getting there very early. 

As for Xbox One. Haven't seen any consoles or games yet.

As for proof that i am a BB employee hard to prove really i mean a name tag isn't helpful. 

501272.png

#53 SierraNight

SierraNight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

first, we got  lawyers, doctors, and etc. on this forum. now, we have tons of bestbuy employees.

We are always here. We just hide in the shadows.

Can confirm the statement about Best Buy Midnight opening.  EXCEPT jumping to the front of the line for the Bundle. My store never mentioned that.

I also have not hear anything about jumping the line if you want the bundle. EVERYTHING I see on the launch says not to force bundles on those who don't want them.
631261.png

#54 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

Sounds good so I might be able to get a ps4 now woohoo

Check me out on Twitch and YouTube!

#55 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:51 AM

We are always here. We just hide in the shadows.

I also have not hear anything about jumping the line if you want the bundle. EVERYTHING I see on the launch says not to force bundles on those who don't want them.

then come out of the shadows

#56 TheEliminator62

TheEliminator62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

Really?  How did you hear this?  I am in the Chicago region and the central hub for receiving has already been notified not to expect any additional shipments until the 2nd or 3rd week of December due to the European launch.  I think Sony has always made it tough to find around Christmas time and they do not want to go the route of the WiiU that was everywhere last Christmas and we all know that system is not doing well at all despite being the first to launch with a one year lead on Sony and Microsoft

Well as far as the whole Sony thing I am pretty sure they stated that they would try to distribute as many ps4s as possible. My manager showed the 10 stores around ours and each have reservations between 75-100 and are receiving a total of 200+ within the first week of release.

#57 collven

collven

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

Pick it up, return and rebuy using the gift cards. That's the only way.

Thanks

#58 keysersoze7

keysersoze7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

Eliminator,

Why wouldn't Sony say that?  They did the same thing with the PS3 and fell well short of their 2 million units shipped statement.  I know we have sent stores their alottment numbers for launch and what to expect for the 2nd shipment.  The problem is Sony is saying they are coming next week but we were getting confirmations on our launch shipments a couple of weeks ago and we have yet to hear a thing about next week.  Also, the whispers are already starting to be heard from reps talking about the European launch shipments are going next week so the US probably will not see anything for a few weeks.  Now I know Sony is really hoping to get shipments out late next week to go out before the xbox1 launch and steal as much of the market as they can.  I personally think they should have had a better launch lineup, the only saving grace is the xbox1's is nothing spectacular either.

#59 Zazoo

Zazoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

Just let the employee know when you get up to pay not to mark it as picked up and then just sell it to you. That way you dont have to wait the 24hrs to return rebuy. I've done this several times with no problems on other items.

#60 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:26 AM

What a crappy ass gaming package. Love how BB adds in their two year GCU membership at $120. BB was good but they're becoming crap now. Oh well.