Photo
* * * * - 14 votes

Buy 2, Get 1 Free PS4 Games at Amazon - TODAY 9AM-1PM PST - All Customers Eligible - B1G1 if you pre-ordered a PS4 Game

ps4 amazon

• Please log in to reply
1447 replies to this topic

#661 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

Hmm, ordered it without realizing I had no credit in my account, added a couple Kindle cards and now it won't let me change the payment method or apply the credit.  Anyone else having this problem?

Edit- Nevermind, able to do so now so probably just some weird bug.

Ended up pre-ordering NFS Rivals and NBA 2K14 in case anyone was interested.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#662 bobright

bobright

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:45 AM

Where is it best to generally try and scoop the deal from a Mac? iPad app? How long will It last 2 minutes tops?

#663 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:47 AM

Hmm, ordered it without realizing I had no credit in my account, added a couple Kindle cards and now it won't let me change the payment method or apply the credit.  Anyone else having this problem?

I'm not interested.

LOL.

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#664 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

I'm not interested.

Well that's your fault for not telling me what I should have ordered over the last six hours that I've been trying to decide.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#665 EeK85

EeK85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

You already had a coupon?

#666 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

You already had a coupon?

Yeah I had the B1G1 but sadly not the free game one because apparently having pre-ordered Driveclub before it got delayed doesn't count.

Trade List

#667 panasonic

panasonic

Joanna Dark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

Didn't someone say earlier that the code is tied to the original email account and cant be used by someone else?

I don't mind someone ordering for me and I pay :)

#668 GamerKingFaiz

GamerKingFaiz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

Sweet, they added NFS Rivals to the list. Now I just gotta decide between that and Knack.

Really glad to hear this! I'm on board this deal now, hopefully they don't run out of stock on Tuesday.  :ziplip:

fs_lastplayed.png

#669 EeK85

EeK85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

Yeah I had the B1G1 but sadly not the free game one because apparently having pre-ordered Driveclub before it got delayed doesn't count.

Cool! Which game did you get before, in order to qualify for the code?

Oh, and if Driveclub didn't get delayed, you'd have to pay for it, so your code works just the same.

#670 bestkeeper14

bestkeeper14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

I don't know of anyone has asked this yet, but if you get the b1g1 can you still participate in the b2g1 on Tuesday? Need to know if I can do that or need to still do Target?

PLEASE VISIT MY PLAYSTATION BLOG!!!!

http://lifestyleplay...n.blogspot.com/

TODAY'S TOPIC:Retro Wednesday - NHL 2004

russdornisch.png

#671 samaside

samaside

nerdophiles.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:50 AM

I don't know of anyone has asked this yet, but if you get the b1g1 can you still participate in the b2g1 on Tuesday? Need to know if I can do that or need to still do Target?

Why wouldn't you be able to participate in both? It's two separate promotions. B2G1 is open to everyone. The B1G1 deal was for a limited number of people. I don't think you can stack the promotions if that's what you mean.

#672 dominator

dominator

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:52 AM

but you were already planning to buy the game full price, it's a past purchase, sunk cost, it doesn't really count.

Also you can easily cancel the preordered game

I see you're point, but it's not a sunk cost if you can cancel your pre-order and get your money back... Maybe I'm misunderstanding your first sentence. Regardless, this is really only a B1G1 if you cancel that pre-ordered game, otherwise, you had to pay full price for that first game, so unless you cancel the first pre-order, you end up paying 120ish for 3 games.

TapouT545.pngTapouT32.jpg

126410.png

#673 io

io

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

Damn - thanks for posting. I preordered a PS4 game on my wife's account and she didn't mention the email but now I can check to see if the B1G1 is there. That would negate my need to use the Best Buy $10 RZ cert + 20% off to get NBA 2K14. I might get Swap Force and NBA (preordered Knack).

Edit: Yep, she had it! So, I guess I can do this now!? Ie, no need to wait until Tuesday morning? Looks like it!

#674 io

io

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

I used the free game coupon, have two bundles with games pre-ordered, to get skylanders for PS4. Worked for the full $74.96 value. Plus it says this: "Pre-order Skylanders SWAP Force and get the never before released Lightcore Hex"

Damn - now I really wish I had preordered 2 games as I would have done the same with my "free" coupon. But since I only had one $10 off coupon (from the trade-in deal this summer) I just ordered one game (Knack) for $50. I guess using the B1G1 I'll be paying $75 for Swap Force + NBA 2K14. That's still not a bad deal, though I was planning to wait until the Swap Force bundles had their inevitable half-price sales (most likely during Black Friday) and picking it up then. So I'm still not sold on doing this.

Swap Force is half-price at TRU on BF (even for PS4) and although I'd never go there then, it most likely will be a lightning deal on Amazon for the same price as well. I got Giants last year for my nephew that way, after preordering it and paying full price for my kids. That's why I didn't preorder it this year - figured I could wait for the inevitable sale. So what this really comes down to is paying $37.50 for NBA 2K14. It is still probably worth it since otherwise the best I could do is $38 at Best Buy (IF I can get a preorder that gives me the $10 RZ cert and my GCU gets extended such that I get the 20% off). So, yeah, this is easier.

#675 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

Both the order I placed tonight and my original pre-order of Rivals now have a backordered we'll notify you thing.  Hopefully Target will have it in stock on Tuesday and I'll be able to grab it there and have CS change my order to something else that's in stock if it doesn't update.

Edit: Yep, she had it! So, I guess I can do this now!? Ie, no need to wait until Tuesday morning? Looks like it!

Yes indeed.

That's still not a bad deal, though I was planning to wait until the Swap Force bundles had their inevitable half-price sales (most likely during Black Friday) and picking it up then. So I'm still not sold on doing this.

Well if they follow the price point GS has in their ad they're only taking off like $25.

Trade List

#676 io

io

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

Well if they follow the price point GS has in their ad they're only taking off like $25.

I was just about to check the other ads. So it is $37.50 at TRU but $50 at GS? GS usually has crappier deals than most other places on BF. I could see Amazon coming in at $40-$45 maybe though. On the other hand, Skylanders Giants was $38.96 for the lightning deal (on Thanksgiving Day) last year.

Another slight advantage to me getting it from Amazon using the B1G1 is that I can give it to my soon-to-be 6 year-old for his birthday (on the 23rd). Funny thing - he was born on Black Friday. So, yeah, I like to get stuff for him cheap ;).

But then the disadvantage with the whole thing is that now I have to get some more figures (especially the swappable ones). Any deals on those? :lol:

Oh wait - just looked at the list. I can get ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS!!! Hells yeah I'm all over that. Ok, no I'm not... (Seriously - $50? That should be a $10 downloadable game at best. I got the last one for PS3 during BF last year and have yet to play it.)

#677 dreamcaster

dreamcaster

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

Blah.

I really, really, want NFS Rivals. I don't quite understand how its backordered when almost nothing else is.

I guess I'll wait until the end of today and then see if CS will change it to something different so I'm not waiting until after Christmas to get a game.

#678 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:15 PM

Blah.

I really, really, want NFS Rivals. I don't quite understand how its backordered when almost nothing else is.

I guess I'll wait until the end of today and then see if CS will change it to something different so I'm not waiting until after Christmas to get a game.

I think it probably won't be that long and it's more likely that the sudden surge probably just oversold their initial order of the game and they'll probably get it rectified.  If they don't by Tuesday morning I'm going to see if I can get it at Target and have CS change it to something else.

Trade List

#679 ssjChris

ssjChris

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

Bleh, I feel really jipped out of the buy 1 get 1 free coupon. I cancelled Killzone mainly because it started shipping so early for really no reason. If they would have shipped it this week rather than like 2 weeks ago, I wouldn't of cancelled it on Amazon. I guess at this point, I'll just go with buy 2 get one free deal tomorrow morning. Beats fighting with Target. =|

#680 NoLifeDGenerate

NoLifeDGenerate

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

So when there's an Amazon Goldbox everyone whines, but they do B2G1 on a dozen games and it's awesome...even though Target put their whole bloody inventory B2G1!? Am I the only one annoyed Amazon didn't match that B2G1 properly like they have with TRU other years?

#681 hoowahman

hoowahman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

Bleh, I feel really jipped out of the buy 1 get 1 free coupon. I cancelled Killzone mainly because it started shipping so early for really no reason. If they would have shipped it this week rather than like 2 weeks ago, I wouldn't of cancelled it on Amazon. I guess at this point, I'll just go with buy 2 get one free deal tomorrow morning. Beats fighting with Target. =|

I did the exact same thing. Sucks to feel this way. I just want 3 games to be with my ps4 preorder when it comes in the mail.  I really think that games like this won't sell out and if they do they should get them very quickly. Replicating games does not take much.  Also for NFS Rivals, I'm betting it just says backordered because they have either not received the pushed shipment yet.  They changed the release date not too long ago so I'm not surprised the game is different than all the others right now.  Anyway I'll be getting NFS: Rivals, BF4, and Killzone during the public B2G1 and I think it will all come to me Friday still. Here's to hoping!

#682 xCappax

xCappax

Real Madrid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

So when there's an Amazon Goldbox everyone whines, but they do B2G1 on a dozen games and it's awesome...even though Target put their whole bloody inventory B2G1!? Am I the only one annoyed Amazon didn't match that B2G1 properly like they have with TRU other years?

Yes you are the only one.

76561198016729930.png

#683 el swordo

el swordo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

You cancellled your preorder because you would get it earlier than when you expected?   That seems like really good service to me.  I know when I went to gamestop to pay it off before launch i was pretty happy that they had it in already.  Feel like a moron for cracking it open so i can't return it in light of this deal but, that's my fault. 

#684 hoowahman

hoowahman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

You cancellled your preorder because you would get it earlier than when you expected?   That seems like really good service to me.  I know when I went to gamestop to pay it off before launch i was pretty happy that they had it in already.  Feel like a moron for cracking it open so i can't return it in light of this deal but, that's my fault. 

The reason he did this was because we all were waiting for a the B2G1 sale from Amazon and was afraid if our game was shipped we would have to buy 2 more games instead of just 1.  Also was going to hit up Target if Amazon didn't do this.  So in the end we screwed ourselves hoping to get the promotion but instead have to wait til Tuesday.

#685 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

I have to applaud the fact that Amazon offered the B2G1 deal to those who had already purchased PS4 launch games. Normally their policy is that once a game has shipped it's too late to apply any special offers retroactively. This whole promotion probably cost Amazon a ton of money.

#686 mitemouse

mitemouse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

The reason he did this was because we all were waiting for a the B2G1 sale from Amazon and was afraid if our game was shipped we would have to buy 2 more games instead of just 1. Also was going to hit up Target if Amazon didn't do this. So in the end we screwed ourselves hoping to get the promotion but instead have to wait til Tuesday.

So i still dont see how amazon jipped anyone. No matter what, it is still b2 g1.. Only people who could get jipped here is amazon if the buyer cancels the original preordered game after receiving the b1g1 coupon or free coupon..

#687 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

i canceled my ass creed 4 order. i have a ton of change in my jar and ill use a coinstar machine to make a amazon gift card ! im also considering using my bestbuy bf credit on gift cards as im pretty much done with current gen anyway so why save it for bf ?
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#688 Oisterboy

Oisterboy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

So, if I have prime, will I get it release day? When I go to check out my order (not completing yet obvi waiting for the promo) it says 3-5 day shipping??? 

I did the prime trial because I thought it was guaranteed release/2 day shipping? Wtf? If I can't get my games til Monday-Tuesday I'll take my chances with a price match at Walmart Thursday night...

#689 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

So, if I have prime, will I get it release day? When I go to check out my order (not completing yet obvi waiting for the promo) it says 3-5 day shipping??? 

I did the prime trial because I thought it was guaranteed release/2 day shipping? Wtf? If I can't get my games til Monday-Tuesday I'll take my chances with a price match at Walmart Thursday night...

Do you have two day shipping selected on the order?  Did you place it before or after you started the Prime trial?  Try going into your orders and selecting change shipping speed for that order.

Trade List

#690 OldSchoolFresh

OldSchoolFresh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

Definitely interested in picking up the combo of NBA, FIFA, and Madden with this deal. Anyone think that the Christmastime deals on these games might prove to be a better deal?